Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L (1607 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Meet Former President Obasanjo’s Son. He Look So Much Like His Father. See What / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Most broke guys tend to wait until they make money before they will start looking for a girlfriend because they are financially incapacitated to take care of themselves not to talk of a girlfriend.They also don't want to be humiliated by some arrogant and beautiful ladies who they want to woo.The reason why you should have a girlfriend even though you are broke at the moment are these.

1.If you decide to wait until you make money before you have a girlfriend you may end up dating a lady who is just after your money but do not love you.

2.You may not be experience in bed,E g,one minute man.you may become a minute man in bed and this may give room for your girlfriend to cheat on you.Guyz who don't have sex regularly tend to last few seconds in bed during their first sexual intercourse.

3.You may be obsessed with your new girlfriend and that will make her to do shakara with her kitty because she may see you as a weakling guy.

4.You may end up dating or marrying a lady who is not as decent as you;Eg,an olosho or a runs girl.Also,however if you are into a relationship,it will expose you to so many things about a woman's body, her lifestyle and lie's.You will know how her kitty size,s after she may have cheated on you.You will know when she is lying after you have ask her some questions,like where she has been yesterday, etc.

Experience they say,is the best teacher.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmmm..

#YOLO
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by herzern(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by jorion(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
broke men end up marrying for love, bla bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by zyzxx(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
To me...
A lady that can't marry me when am broked does not deserve me when am rich
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Msg me privately nd I would show u how to make quick cash
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bomz:
This is a romance section.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Money makes the world go round.
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by ikp120(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bro tell them!

Guys don't know what it means to be confused until they have made real money or have come to lime light.

At that point, even God can tell you that you have no real person around you except your family members and those who were there for you before you became somebody.

Ask the single celebrities and the rich folks around town and they will tell you how lonely they are. There are babes and guys everywhere, but there is practically no way to decipher between the gold diggers and the real lovers.

My brothers in the house abeg stop thinking that when you get money you'll get any babe, because when you get money you'll only get any olosho of your choice.

I mean you can express all the madness you wanna express on any babe when you have money, but you will still have that feeling (except you're very dumb) that you're actually living a fake life with those babes, because when the chips are down, all the babes go leave you waka go look for the next client.

At the end of the day you'll find out that you were really a fool! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Build a relationship that can stand the test of time, and stop spending on oloshos like say you mean anything to her beside an ATM machine angry cry

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by MadJay: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bomz:
grin grin

Your Face tho

Like a ..........

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
MadJay:
grin grin

Your Face tho

Like a ..........
like a?
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by MadJay: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bomz:
like a?

Cartoonized Rat

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by MadJay: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
ikp120:
Bro tell them!

Guys don't know what it means to be confused until they have made real money or have come to lime light.

At that point, even God can tell you that you have no real person around you except your family members and those who were there for you before you became somebody.

Ask the single celebrities and the rich folks around town and they will tell you how lonely they are. There babes and guys everywhere, but there is practically no way to decipher between the gold diggers and the real lovers.

My brothers in the house abeg stop thinking that when you get money you'll get any babe, because when you get money you'll only get any olosho of your choice.

I mean you can express all the madness you wanna express on any babe when you have money, but you still have that feeling that you're actually living a fake life with those babes because when the chips (money) are down, all the babes go leave you waka go look for the next client.

At the end of the day you'll find out that you were really a fool! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Super Story
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by ikp120(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
zyzxx:
To me...
A lady that can't marry me when am broked does not deserve me when am rich

Leave those dumb boys.

They can't differentiate between an olosho and a real lady grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bomz:
like a?
you pouts your lips like a mmmmm
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
I love this post ,this is the same thing some people especially Calebs go through.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by firstking01(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Op, you are not too far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by oyetpel(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
babazako:
I love this post ,this is the same thing some people especially Calebs go through.
Joshuas nko??
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by oyetpel(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
@comshots, your thread is still a glorified olosho chant trying to pressure single guys (myself included) into unwarranted relationship. Your No. 2 is the most useless of your reasons, if a single and virgin guy is hook up with a girl finally, and the girl will anyhow anyhow cheat on him because he doesn't last on the bed is stll your inner olosho talking @comshots. And when you mention celebrities when they finally get rich and married to olosho, its because celebs do dubious thing to get rcognized, case study Chidinma the cucumber girl. If there was no blackmail, who in the world would have thought a beauty queen like that has done such act before, even the parents can't know, who knows what the likes of Funke Akindele Omotola Jolade, Genevieve Nnaji (and the list goes on) all did to get famous?? including the male celebs too. So all your points are still your sex palavar, olosho and pre marital related talk. An example is also a woman of 50 telling Alibaba how old ladies are sex starved and their husbands now follow small small girls, it ia because she too was an olosho.
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by Fashx007: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Dude that was harsh tho,i guess a Kidult is on the lose
MadJay:
grin grin

Your Face tho

Like a ..........
Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by MadJay: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
It was the truth

you know truth fuccking hurts
Fashx007:
Dude that was harsh tho,i guess a Kidult is on the lose

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L by hertz9te(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bomz:
tell me about that cash.

(1) (Reply)

Three Greatest Mistake Youth Make About Love. / What Did You Spot In This Photo? / Who Go F**k Go F**K Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.