Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! (40339 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Buchi95(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Broke Nigerian men keep complaining that women reject them because of their lack of financial ability. This self pitying consoling thought line is always sold by these men to compensate their poor ego, but that's not usually the case. It's not always because of being broke. Sometimes, maybe, most times.

Now, here's the reality.
We always assume that every women rejects a man because he's just broke.
This makes us ignore the possibilities of other inadequacy that could be a deal breaker in men.

Money is not all. In fact, it's a myth that women are after money. A lot of broke dudes still fall in love and get married.
So?

There's something these rejections are about that is far from money.

Cool, you don't have money.

How about your confidence?
Your self esteem?
Do you exude low self esteem and talk out of pity?
How intelligent and engaging are you?
Can you make intelligent conversations and brainstorm with a woman?
Do you have a vision?
A feasible and promising vision you're relentlessly pursuing?
How's your sense of humour like?
How's your sense of dressing?
We know you have cheap few clothes as a broke dude, but how do you use and combine the ones you have?
How romantic are you?
How clean are you?
What are your values like?

A lot of broke young men are nil when it comes to these aforementioned questions, so when they hit rejection from a female, they rant, they cry, ‘Its because I am broke..’
‘Women love money .’

No bro.
You're your problem.
You lack money.
What else do you have.
Or is money now the essence of your person?

See, I keep saying it, Money doesn't make a man. Most times it's low self esteemed men that flaunt money to attract women; they use money to cover up their inadequacies.
Take away money from them, nothing is left.

Poor souls.

Y'all broke guys should go back and build yourself, nah, I don't mean financially.
Go check your confidence, intelligence, humor, resourcefulness, maturity, focus, etc.

Go check all of these.
Many times you're rejected for something far from your broke state.

Ain't meaning to brag sha..
But pre-rich me, women be falling in love with me anyhow. Lol.
I don't have money, so I keep wondering when they say women love money. It's not always about it.

Yea, women love money but it's not the way we make it be.

Broke dude, go fix yourself.
Aside financial inadequacy, there might be lots of inadequacies you have. ��

Kindly SHARE!

Solomon Buchi Bartholomew
Life Coach/Motivational Speaker

110 Likes 20 Shares

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Lol if any guy has the qualities you mentioned there and is still "broke" in every sense of the word, then even his village people will be wondering where his problem is coming from.

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:30am On Jun 28, 2017
angry
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Buchi95(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by ibkgab001: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Buchi95:
Lalasticlala

This doesn't look like snake now why are you shouting his name ..... The name that makes all snakes bow

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by twentyk(m): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2017
ORI E PE
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by hordmax: 2:27am On Jun 28, 2017
WELL . . .

TRUEEEEEE . . . BUT !!

Broke is BROKE, no matter how you choose to paraphrase or obscure it; because deep-down, he'd still know that he's Broke, and that's ugly. Could be depressing, even.

Now, without disputing these facts that "money doesn't make a man", money ain't really everything, well. . that's true; but then, money is still key —immaculate packaging, appealing courtesy, down-to-earth attributes, convivial sense of humor and affable mannerisms don't take on financial responsibilities, they don't pay the bills; hence, a man needs to make money.

I mean, how prevaricate can any broke guy act in any "love relationship". . for how long can be evasive? —Of course, someone has to expend money as there would be expenses, no matter how inexpensive; that essence of financial capability must at least be perceived otherwise, the love would just burn-out or wither away in no time, after much of the fondness and physical attractions have phased out.

All I'm saying is, "financial security" is still a cornerstone in any whatever relationship(s) and should/must NOT be neglected —Let the broke ones strive and hustle to make money as they self-develop themselves, simultaneously.

"I just wanna stay broke forever", that's that shii no one ever said — Gerald E. Gillum.

. . thanks.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Fessy09(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2017
hordmax:
WELL . . .

TRUEEEEEE . . . BUT !!

Broke is BROKE, no matter how you choose to paraphrase or obscure it; because deep-down, he'd still know that he's Broke, and that's ugly. Could be depressing, even.

Now, without disputing these facts that "money doesn't make a man", money ain't really everything, well. . that's true; but then, money is still key —immaculate packaging, appealing courtesy, down-to-earth attributes, convivial sense of humor and affable mannerisms don't take on financial responsibilities, they don't pay the bills; hence, a man needs to make money.

I mean, how prevaricate can any broke guy act in any "love relationship". . for how long can be evasive? —Of course, someone has to expend money as there would be expenses, no matter how inexpensive; that essence of financial capability must at least be perceived otherwise, the love would just burn-out or wither away in no time, after much of the fondness and physical attractions have phased out.

All I'm saying is, "financial security" is still a cornerstone in any whatever relationship(s) and should/must NOT be neglected —Let the broke ones strive and hustle to make money as they self-develop themselves, simultaneously.

"I just wanna stay broke forever", that's that shii no one ever said — Gerald E. Gillum.

. . thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by pocohantas(f): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2017
I have to agree with you on this.

I noticed the so called broke guys do lots of emotional blackmail. Once you reject them, they feel it's because of their financial state.

I know broke guys that are dating very good-looking girls just by their sense of humour...lots of our Nigerian comedians are perfect examples. Back then in school, there were guys that had girls flocking around them because they were intelligent.

All this money talk is just consolation for guys who have no wow factor. I am not surprised though, the average Nigerian man only knows how to use money to get a woman, later they will wonder why the woman cheated with a broke guy. They will end up saying women are confused, instead of facing the reality...it goes beyond money for lots of women.

Yes, financial security is important, but what if it's no more there tomorrow. You mean there is nothing else you can offer your woman or be remembered for?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Ruggedfitness: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by fkpboss: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Lie......Once you are broke you are broke.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by eleojo23: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
I think the most important thing on a broke guy's mind should be how to struggle hard to change his status.
Forget women for the time being and work hard, then when you are ready, settle down with a good lady. No need to go about giving your hard earned money as 'offering' to random ladies who don't really care about you and who you too don't care about.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Curvinus(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Crap. If your not handsome and you don't have money to compensate, end of discussion. Confidence comes from experience of previous success, not some mysterious self delusion. Again personality means fart to men and women if you don't have the good genes to get you noticed in the first place. Would you date an ugly midget because she is confident or has a good personality?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by gabazin080(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
i didnt read that long epistle. but what i know is that broke guys shouldnt date.

make money first and see girls running after u

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Heromaniaa: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by RealHaute: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
I have to agree with you on this.

I noticed the so called broke guys do lots of emotional blackmail. Once you reject them, they feel it's because of their financial state.

I know broke guys that are dating very good-looking girls just by their sense of humour...lots of our Nigerian comedians are perfect examples. Back then in school, there were guys that had girls flocking around them because they were intelligent.

All this money talk is just consolation for guys who have no wow factor. I am not surprised though, the average Nigerian man only knows how to use money to get a woman, later they will wonder why the woman cheated with a broke guy. They will end up saying women are confused, instead of facing the reality...it goes beyond money for lots of women.

Yes, financial security is important, but what if it's no more there tomorrow. You mean there is nothing else you can offer your woman or be remembered for?

WTF! Women need to stop taking themselves so seriously. Real men don't live to please women. Smh!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2017

A broke man is a broke man
leave all this nonsense alone
The worst disease in this life is poverty and I pity the soul of anyman that's broke

in my opinion broke men should be castrated or thrown to the dogs

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by ikeepitreal(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2017
no one can remain broke if he possesses all those admirable qualities.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by jbnm: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2017
all dis one na long grammer.it has always been bout the moni n will still be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by jashar(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin

... but money gives a person a sense of security....

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by safiaapussy: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
I'm surprised Safiaa isn't here yet undecided
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Odunharry(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Broke LAdies nko

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by homikann(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
I refuse to be broke

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

I wonder what you will type on this post!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Evablizin(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Ok
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by itiswellandwell: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
The best mentality for a broke guy is to forget about woman and hustle real hard.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Vaxt(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
See this
op
suffer don confuse ur mentality, let me tell u if u re dirty even without bathing n u have a house and a good car trust u don't need to have problem getting a female, and finally, I don't know the country u posted this wrong cold poo from but in my country Nigeria money is everything don't argue with it op, wakeup op go n hustle.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok

Space booker!!

Oya type epistle!! sad
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by majorbravo: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
OP women are primodially Hypergamous in nature. See my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3110907/hypergamy-briffaults-law-women-primodially

Now about this topic, you gotta focus on two things:
1. Women love to be entertained. (The person who designed Barbie fantasy world for girls probably saw this too)
2. Women don't care how you are able to provide entertainment, they just want to be entertained. (Call it living in a fantasy world)

You may feel you have all the girls at your beck and call even though you are broke, but first off, you have to realise what being broke truly means. Being temporary out of funds isn't the same thing as broke. Let's say Andy gets paid every month but at some point he used up all his money to change his wardrobe. Andy would get more attention from women than Barry who wears one shirt everyday cos he is saving his money for a house and perhaps a comfortable vacation for his future family when he gets married.

But the Irony is, women would find Andy more desirable even though he is broke, because he externally appears to have his life on check while Barry doesn't seem to. But when it comes to marriage, women would pick Barry over Andy any day. The only issue women have is that most of them are not proactive enough to investigate the men they get married to.

Most women associate wealth with what men show them not what the men really have. That's why the divorce rate these days seem widespread, because in marriage they get to find out that the 'hushpuppi doppel ganger' husband they married used all his cash to impress girls with a fancy wardrobe designed by gucci and versace, but really he has a bank account reading in negative and can't even afford every day family needs.

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.