Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ (1033 Views)

50 Shades Of Grey Is Rape. But Women Love Reading It?? / The Many Shades Of "No" / The Darker The Berry,the Sweeter The Juice..sexy Ghanian Releases Steamy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ by pislok: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
The trailer for the film adaption of the second installment of E. L. James‘ erotic romance novel, Fifty Shades Darker, has been released.

Set to be released on Valentine’s Day in 2017, the trailer sees Dakota Johnson return as Anastasia Steele, the love interest of Christian Grey, played by Jamie Dornan. And from what we see, expect even more raunchy scenes when the film becomes available.

Fifty Shades Darker will come two years after 2015’s Fifty Shades of Grey, which made $517m in the box office. Watch it here www.topnaija.ng/heres-the-trailer-for-fifty-shades-of-grey-sequel-fifty-shades-darker/ © TopNaija

Re: Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin

Haaaaah! My favorite movie of all times.. It's a date on Feb 14,2017...

Traphedges, baba.. Let's watch this. U need to learn something new grin cheesy

Re: Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ by TrapHedges(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Haaaaah! My favorite movie of all times.. It's a date on Feb 14,2017...

Traphedges, baba.. Let's watch this. U need to learn something new grin cheesy

Lol I can't wait babe, I love learning new stuffs you know, kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Christian grey is already in love with Anastasia, now rules have to be broken and contract set aside. grin

Keeping a date with them, i trust Mobilevids to have it in store.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Who Makes Members Get Naked In Church For Deliverance ( Photo ) / When You Catch Your Bae With Another Man. / "Beating A Day Makes Relationship Grow Stronger" Pretty Facebook Big Girl Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.