Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) (1035 Views)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by Mfondear(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
A 20-year-old man is in police custody after brutally killing his estranged lover on Tuesday, December 6.

The suspect from Ingobor, Nakuru is said to have killed his lover Rose, after she turned down his marriage proposal. Witnesses said the suspect had been pestering Rose to marry him including wooing her with gifts.

“The suspect said he has been giving the woman gifts, and when she turned down his offer of marrying him he decided to kill her,” said area Chief Rashid Abdala

The deceased had several wounds on her hand, face and legs with her head severed by the suspect.

“Locals informed me that the woman had been invited by the suspect to the house but after unknown dispute, he killed her. I rushed to the scene and was shocked to find her lying dead,” said Abdala.

A neighbour said he heard cries of help from the house but on checking found the house locked.

Nakuru police boss Joshua Omukata who confirmed the incident said the suspect attempted suicide by taking poison after killing Rose.
He was rushed to Mother Kevins Hospital in Kaptembwo.
Watch a video of a Nakuru man who killed his wife's lover below:http://234news.com/2016/12/09/man-kills-lover-after-she-turned-down-his-marriage-proposal-photos-video-2/

1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by emceedcent(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
there are many fishes inside the ocean nah

FTC TINX
Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Is it by force to be with him??
Is this a military regime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by Jayson1: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
“The suspect said he has been giving the
woman gifts, and when she turned down
his offer of marrying him he decided to
kill her,”

What a useless boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
angry
Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by ikp120(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
That "wooing her with gift" caught my apt attention grin grin grin grin

Stop using gift on girls to get them to say yes; it is not a sign that you're broke, but a sign that you've more sense than that. cool cool

Bro because of that, abeg manage this:

Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by vizkiz: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Berlynn:
angry
will you marry me?
# loads my rifle
Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
vizkiz:

will you marry me?
# loads my rifle

Yes/ No grin
Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by vizkiz: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
Berlynn:

Yes/ No grin

You don't know what you are missing
Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by amokeme(f): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mtchw
Re: Man Kills Lover After She Turned Down His Marriage Proposal (photos, Video) by Bluezy13(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Realistically, the girl as well is greedy!!!
You have been seeing someone and accepting gifts from the person and then you expect the person to clap his hands and take a U-turn after you turn down his proposal... No be everybody go fit bear am na.

Obviously, the relationship has been the type that the girl saw him as mugu... what took her to the guy's house? ?? It may be she has been going there before.
Who knows the hope she has been giving the guy
Who knows how the guy came about the gifts...the sacrifices he had to make to please her.
All could have been avoided if the girl made her intention known initially.

Anyways, the guy is wrong and justice should prevail but girls should beware and make hay while the sun shines...

(1) (Reply)

When She Asks What You Want For Xmas / I Just Want A Girl That Will See Me Sad And Put Breast In My Mouth / Neymar, Suarez, Fabregas Among Guests For Messi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.