Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? (3395 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by mamagee3(f): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hi all, I saw my boyfriend with another girl in my dream. And then when I walked up to him while I saw him walking with another lady, he told me "If it were you, would you marry someone like you"

And then the girl kept telling about how he would hold her hands and do stuff for her. Things he never does for me.

And then after that I woke up

What do you think about this?
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
dreams come true you know.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Adaowerri111: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
You for resolve your issue for dream

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Free101(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmmm, see as adult life dey waste so ooo
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

make I no lie, am not understandingundecided
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by charijee(f): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Adaowerri111:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by falconey(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:

make I no lie, am not understandingundecided

you wan understand mamagee problem? check her number of threads created each one Signify a different problem unresolved and still counting..,........
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by mamagee3(f): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Adaowerri111:
I wish I did.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

then is she opening different threads to disturb others when she knows she is prone to problemgrin
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Splinz(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mamagee3 and yeye threads be like...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
You have a great dream gift. Possibly he was the black dog you saw in the dream you once had sometime ago
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by leahcimzil: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Na fever yu get
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Same old shittt
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You have a great dream gift. Possibly he was the black dog you saw in the dream you once had sometime ago
So what do you think will happen between us.

And what do you think this dream symbolizes?
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by GreatVcent(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
This dream symbolize lack of trust in ur relationship,work on ur trust issue
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2016

Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Yinkey6(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmm. I just check out your profile picture. You got nice boobs . That all I gotta said.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by QuietHammer(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Please raise your hands if you give a fuck_.

You see? No one gives a fuck_
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by bonfreregong: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kill him in the dream not in real life.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
mamagee3:

So what do you think will happen between us.

And what do you think this dream symbolizes?
Just allow nature take its course. The dream is not to react to him but rather to be yourself and watch him show what he has in mind. Just be cool as you've been with him then don't ignore advances from other guys coming along...one of them could just be the white dog whom you may run from at first but later love you up.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by konkonbilo(m): 2:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Awon WEREY 100% ,mamageee don become ona new member now cheesy
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by kenir(m): 5:00am On Dec 10, 2016
mamagee3:
"If it were you, would you marry someone like you"

super dip!
I think your boifrnd is so effing tired of you he had to invade your dream to tell you that! buh cm o if it were you honestly, would you marry someone like you? grin
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by mamagee3(f): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2016
kenir:

super dip!
I think your boifrnd is so effing tired of you he had to invade your dream to tell you that! buh cm o if it were you honestly, would you marry someone like you? grin
Get outta here

You're not making any sense.
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by kenir(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Get outta here

You're not making any sense.

I don't have to, dreams are mystery which when interpreted don't make sense to shallow minded people
Re: I Saw My Boyfriend With Another Girl In My Dream? by bowman000(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2016
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Girl Falls From Bridge While Trying To Take A Selfie (photos) / Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana / Learn How Your Card Details Can Be Used To Shop Online Without OTP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.