Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. (10346 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
EazyMoh:

Lol taking paracetamol for someone else's headache. Have solved all the problems bedeviling your women folk in the south? Go deal with your baby factory, incest rape and witch accusations first.

You worry yourself with a people who chose to dress the way they like.
For your ignorant mind, any woman you see in Hijab in Nigeria, she is the one who chose to do so.

And anyone who appears dirty is poor personal hygiene and has nothing to do with the Hijab itself. With poor personal Hygiene no matter how you dress even in bikini one can appear dirty.
My advice to you is get your priorities right and leave Islam and Muslims alone. Else you gonna develop a high BP .

BIG LIE:

Michelle Obama causes outrage in Saudi Arabia by not wearing headscarf.

Watch: Michelle Obama arrives in Saudi Arabia and causes outcry for not wearing headscarf

By Andrew Marszal, and agencies
10:35AM GMT 28 Jan 2015
First Lady draws criticism for not wearing headscarf in highly conservative country

In a show of solidarity with Saudi Arabia, President Barack Obama cut short his visit to India and led a parade of American dignitaries in Riyadh on Tuesday to pay respects after King Abdullah's death.

But it was the presence - and attire - of his wife Michelle which drew the most attention in the ultraconservative desert kingdom.

The First Lady dressed conservatively in black trousers and a long jacket, wearing loose clothing that fully covered her arms, but did not cover her head.

It is forbidden for Saudi women to appear in public without their heads covered, and most Saudi women wear niqabs.

Hundreds of Saudis took to Twitter using hashtags translating to “#Michelle_Obama_Immodest” and "#Michelle_Obama_NotVeiled” to voice their disapproval of her decision not to observe Saudi customs.

According to the Washington Post, more than 1,500 tweets were written on Tuesday using the hashtag, most expressing their disapproval
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/michelle-obama/11373787/Michelle-Obama-causes-outrage-in-Saudi-Arabia-by-not-wearing-headscarf.html

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
plappville:

Why should man cease to exist if islam is eradicated? How old is islam to you?
you mean if Islam is eradicated by nuclear bomb and banning it across the globe.lol

there are over 2billion Muslims in this world you think they will fold their hand and watch their holiest site nuked.

I know this cannot happen.

Islam is over 1400 years old.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
plappville:

The short phrase is this. Islam is evil!
From your own perspective.

For me, Islam is light.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by annunaki2(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:
you mean if Islam is eradicated by nuclear bomb and banning it across the globe.lol

there are over 2billion Muslims in this world you think they will fold their hand and watch their holiest site nuked.

There are only 1.5 billion muslims worldwide and that number is declining very fast. And yes take it from me, the Muslim world is not powerful enough to take on the rest off the world. China alone can obliterate every Muslim country on the planet talkless of USA or Russia. Personally I don't subscribe to violence but muslims need to know that they don't have monopoly of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
That eazymoh of a guy needs to go to northern Nigeria to see how horrible the hijab or niqab makes the women look over there. The heat in the north makes them sweat and smell with the hijab preventing fresh air from touching their hair, neck and upper part of the body. No matter the colour of the hijab, you will still see traces of brown dirt on it.

It's not as if the ladies are even pretty to start with. These hijab ladies have tonnes of premarital sex, despite their so-called show of modesty.
if i am not mistaken, the catholic church has more and better history of the early church and life of Jesus and others during his time than you or pastor chris or pastor oyedepo. so if someone is near truth about dress code of those days, it is only a fool who will believe others apart from the catholic church. so you shut up.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
if i am not mistaken, the catholic church has more and better history of the early church and life of Jesus and others during his time than you or pastor chris or pastor oyedepo. so if someone is near truth about dress code of those days, it is only a fool who will believe others apart from the catholic church. so you shut up.
Who made the Catholic pagan Babylonian church the custodian of Christianity?
Do you even know when the Catholic Church was formed, how and why it's was formed?

If you didn't know, the early followers and believers of Christ suffered a lot of persecution in the hands of the evil Catholic Church which you have been fooled to believe is actual a Christian church. That evil organisation killed, crucified and burned many true Christians who raised an alarm concerning the pagan nature of that church. Yet you want me to believe a fraudulent painting of a demon called Queen of heaven whom they falsely labelled Mary the mother of our saviour. Pls, do your research to see how Islam and the Catholic Church are connected cos Islam was a creation of the Pope.

Mary didn't wear anything like hijab neither is it written that Christian women should dress like that. Have you ever wondered why it is only Catholic nuns that dress like that and not other Christians?

4 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Do you even know when the Catholic Church was formed, how and why it's was formed?

If you didn't know, the early followers and believers of Christ suffered a lot of persecution in the hands of the evil Catholic Church which you have been fooled to believe is actual a Christian church. That evil organisation killed, crucified and burned many true Christians who raised an alarm concerning the pagan nature of that church. Yet you want me to believe a fraudulent painting of a demon called Queen of heaven whom they falsely labelled Mary the mother of our saviour. Pls, do your research to see how Islam and the Catholic Church are connected cos Islam was a creation of the Pope.

Mary didn't wear anything like hijab neither is it written that Christian women should dress like that. Have you ever wondered why it is only Catholic nuns that dress like that and not other Christians?
What you "kNOW" is only what you were told or what you read online, written by whoever....

until you come up with a better argument, the catholic church claims is better than you or any of your 21st century conspiracy theorists.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
annunaki2:

There are only 1.5 billion muslims worldwide and that number is declining very fast. And yes take it from me, the Muslim world is not powerful enough to take on the rest off the world. China alone can obliterate every Muslim country on the planet talkless of USA or Russia. Personally I don't subscribe to violence but muslims need to know that they don't have monopoly of violence.

What I know is no country in this world will dear try to destroy the holiest sites of one of the world most populous religion Islam.

If any country try to, I can assure you that no where on earth will be safe cus it going to be brutal than the Mongol conquests and the Second World War.

I know this will never happen. Peace

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

What I know is no country in this world will dear try to destroy the holiest sites of one of the world most populous religion Islam.

If any country try to, I can assure you that no where on earth will be safe cus it going to be brutal than the Mongol conquests and the Second World War.

Thats means you do not knw much about islamic history. The islamic shrine, called kabba, had been destroyed and re-built so many times. In this modern era it had already been burnt down and re-built under the first modern saudi ruler of the 20th centure Saud ibn mohammed.
During the medival islamic era, the kabba had also been destoryed many times by the warring arab tribes. Nothings so special that kabba in mecca cannot be destroyed. Civilized man cannot act in savagery by destrying the holiest shrine in the muslim world, only the muslims did that by destroying hindu and bhudist temples in India and afghanistan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
What you "kNOW" is only what you were told or what you read online, written by whoever....

until you come up with a better argument, the catholic church claims is better than you or any of your 21st century conspiracy theorists.
Would you rather believe what the Catholic Church says over what the Bible says?

As long as their practices are not enshrined in the Bible, you and the Catholics have no right to tell me they stand a better chance to tell me about Christian practices.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by annunaki2(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

Thanks for admitting that muslims are a violent set of people who resort to acts violence at the slightest provocation. But only this year one of islam's holiest site in medina was bombed by fellow muslims, why didn't the whole world burn because your shrine was bombed?

3 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
annunaki2:

Thanks for admitting that muslims are a violent set of people who resort to acts violence at the slightest provocation. But only this year one of islam's holiest site in medina was bombed by fellow muslims, why didn't the whole world burn because your shrine was bombed?

So nucking the holiest site of Islam is a "slightest provocation".

I didn't say Islam is a violent religion.

My point is bombing Saudi Arabia and banning the practice of Islam in the name of eradicating Islam is not possible if by mistake it happened then no place is save on earth.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
true2god:
Thats means you do not knw much about islamic history. The islamic shrine, called kabba, had been destroyed and re-built so many times. In this modern era it had already been burnt down and re-built under the first modern saudi ruler of the 20th centure Saud ibn mohammed.
During the medival islamic era, the kabba had also been destoryed many times by the warring arab tribes. Nothings so special that kabba in mecca cannot be destroyed. Civilized man cannot act in savagery by destrying the holiest shrine in the muslim world, only the muslims did that by destroying hindu and bhudist temples in India and afghanistan.
baba no one asked you story.
In your corrupt mind you think you can teach me the history of Islam.lol

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by lepasharon(f): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Are you aware OP is catholic?

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

Yes, I can teach you Islamic history. You can't lie about Islam on NL: we are well informed. You can take your lies to your mosques and madrassas.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
lepasharon:

Are you aware OP is catholic?

Its a Lie! I am not a Catholic. I am for Christ.

Aie NairaLand get liars ooo

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

You no nothing. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

From your own perspective.

For me, Islam is light.

The light is what we see everywhere and everyday. The light is how Muslims run to the West for refuge, The light is how sunni and shiit kill themselves, light that took the lives of 2,411 pilgrims last year? You truely have misused this "word" angry

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

He needs to school you. You have alot to learn from him about Islam. Just be calm and learn.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

You no nothing. Keep deceiving yourself.
You're suffering from islamophobia.lol

Pls how I'm I deceiving myself
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
true2god:
Yes, I can teach you Islamic history. You can't lie about Islam on NL: we are well informed. You can take your lies to your mosques and madrassas.

Muggafal!

No matter how you read nonsense from those
Anti Islam websites you can never complete with me when it comes to the knowledge and history of Islam.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

You're suffering from islamophobia.lol

Pls how I'm I deceiving myself

I ha.te Islam with passion. How can you say Islam is light? angry
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Fash20: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

I ha.te Islam with passion. How can you say Islam is light? angry

You refuse to see the light because you hate it.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

You refuse to see the light because you hate it.

You are been ridiculous and pretending by insinuating that Islam is not really to be blame for the never-ending terrorist atrocities rocking the world today. Islam is darkness, Not LIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fash20:

Muggafal!

No matter how you read nonsense from those
Anti Islam websites you can never complete with me when it comes to the knowledge and history of Islam.

Does it include how Muslims armies killed the grandchildren of Mohammed at the battle of Karbala?

3 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 4:41am On Dec 11, 2016
plappville:

Nigeria is already in a total mess because of Islam. Imagine Nigeria président. "A Muslim man" He submits to Saudi Arabia in everything. Islam is ruling Nigeria.
Tell Me why the national public holiday because of Thier so-called "Salla" angry
Is it that your brain is too old or probably you're suffering from low self-esteem. Nigerian constitution allows Christmas, Easter and Sundays as work free day and you dare open your rotten mouth to criticize Muslim holidays?

Now you've confirmed that you're indeed devoid of sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 4:43am On Dec 11, 2016
plappville:

They think covering makes them pure.

Purity is of the heart. In as much as i dont support women dressed half Neked, I totally stand against Islamic women dressing code. Its evil. Dressed in pure black in public covering from head to toe. embarassed
What's your headache is they dress the way they want? Asin I don't just get, why taking paracetamol for another man's pain? grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 4:47am On Dec 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
That eazymoh of a guy needs to go to northern Nigeria to see how horrible the hijab or niqab makes the women look over there. The heat in the north makes them sweat and smell with the hijab preventing fresh air from touching their hair, neck and upper part of the body. No matter the colour of the hijab, you will still see traces of brown dirt on it.

Did they complain to you? Muslim women in hotter countries also wear without any complaints, so what's your business. If you're concerned about the weather, what of thousands wearing it in cold countries like UK, Canada Ireland?

It's not as if the ladies are even pretty to start with.

From all observations, dem no dey gree for you. They can't stand a kafir like you, don't kill yourself about it. I smell some frustration here! tongue

These hijab ladies have tonnes of premarital sex, despite their so-called show of modesty.

Pfft!

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 4:48am On Dec 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Are you educated at all? I wonder why you believe paintings of mary that were done centuries after her death and by people whose grandparents were not even born yet.
Those pictures circulating aren't a representation of Mary. God punish the Catholic Church for their lies, which the Muslims are holding on to, and for making unsuspecting Christians worship a statue of a so-called Mary.
Cc Parisbookaddict, what can you say about this statement from your rebellious footsoldier?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 4:56am On Dec 11, 2016
annunaki2:

You can see this illiterate? Were you not the person that said China and Russia can eliminate all Muslims using nuclear weapons and destroy the Kaaba but when the brother said it's not possible that Muslims would fight, you quickly came up with this old boring rhetoric of a loser @underlined! OK, continue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by mmsen: 5:18am On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:

Don't let atheist see this your post. All those things you listed can be found in ten fold severity in the Bible.
Child marriage - depends on your definition of child.
Pedophilia - depends on the minimum legal age for marriage in a particular place.
Rape - is punishable by death in Islam.
Forceful conversion - Is not allowed in Islam.
Forceful marriage - Is also not permitted in Islam. The party involved can sue whoever is trying to force them.

How can you claim that forced conversion is not permitted in Islam when Muslim 'conquests' are the means by which Islam spread?

5 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Rilwayne001: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Are you educated at all? I wonder why you believe paintings of mary that were done centuries after her death and by people whose grandparents were not even born yet.
Those pictures circulating aren't a representation of Mary. God punish the Catholic Church for their lies, which the Muslims are holding on to, and for making unsuspecting Christians worship a statue of a so-called Mary.

AMEN grin grin grin grin and Parisbookaddict, because she's one of them grin cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Pastors Cannot Be Millionaires By Deji Yesufu / 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention / Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.