Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. (10340 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
Leviticus 18:6-18:

“No-one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am Jehovah.

7 ‘Do not dishonour your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonour your father.

9 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonour you.

11 ‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 ‘Do not dishonour your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonour your brother.

17 ‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 ‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.”

18:29-30: “In case anyone does any of all these detestable things, then the persons doing them must be cut off from among their people. 30 And you must keep your obligation to me not to carry on any of the detestable customs that have been carried on before you, that you may not make yourselves unclean by them. I am Jehovah your God.
See what allahh told Mohammed: Quran 33:50,
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Quran 33:51,
You, [O Muhammad], may put aside whom you will of them or take to yourself whom you will. And any that you desire of those [wives] from whom you had [temporarily] separated - there is no blame upon you [in returning her]. That is more suitable that they should be content and not grieve and that they should be satisfied with what you have given them - all of them. And Allah knows what is in your hearts. And ever is Allah Knowing and Forbearing.

Quran 33:52,
Not lawful to you, [O Muhammad], are [any additional] women after [this], nor [is it] for you to exchange them for [other] wives, even if their beauty were to please you, except what your right hand possesses. And ever is Allah , over all things, an Observer.

quran 33:53,
O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity.

quran 33:54,
Whether you reveal a thing or conceal it, indeed Allah is ever, of all things, Knowing.

quran 33:55,
There is no blame upon women concerning their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons or their women or those their right hands possess. And fear Allah . Indeed Allah is ever, over all things, Witness.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
[s]Im sorry to make you annoyed, first cousin marriage is imcest in our african culture and highly unacceptable and this what allahh made halal for mohammed and muslims in the quran (chapter 33;50). I really dont know why you are pained, afterall I am not the one who wrote the koran. Blame allahh or\and mohammed but not me.

On sarah relationship to abraham, can you give me any biblical proove that Sarah is Abraham's sister?

I want to believe that you are also falling in love with your aunty's or uncle's daughter, afterall allahh made it halal (quran 33;50).[/s]
You see why I said you're a fool, devoid of sense. So because cousin marriages is not allowed in your nasty culture then it's a taboo for other cultures? Seriously you need brain repair, the truth and fact of the matter is Christians practice incest and worst of all is that they got married to brothers and sisters. Cousin marriages are not incest, get that into your disfigured skull.

According to Genesis 20:12-- Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife.

You can help your life by reading it in context to see if I'm lying. Don't forget that I don't lie for Christ, you do!

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
Leviticus 18:6-18:

“No-one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am Jehovah.

7 ‘Do not dishonour your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonour your father.

9 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonour you.

11 ‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 ‘Do not dishonour your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonour your brother.

17 ‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 ‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.”

18:29-30: “In case anyone does any of all these detestable things, then the persons doing them must be cut off from among their people. 30 And you must keep your obligation to me not to carry on any of the detestable customs that have been carried on before you, that you may not make yourselves unclean by them. I am Jehovah your God.
Mr. True2god, please from the verses you quoted can you point out for me where cousin marriage is forbidden?! grin grin I can see your frustration, please point it out where cousin is forbidden marriage from the verses up.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Demmzy15:

Yes the Byzantine Christian empire persecuted Coptic and Nestorian Christians.

Islam!

He did!

Constantinople was the capital of the Byzantine empire which tried to destroy Muslims right from Prophet Muhammad. Christians were the ones who were butchering and killing millions for Christ, this is an established fact!

Buaaaahh......See open lie lie... grin
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
Inbreeding is illegal in my culture but perfectly OK by Mohammed (quran 33:50). Your evil quran even approved inbreeding for Muslims and the prophet of allahh. Marriage between first cousin is inbreeding in my culture but allahh made it halal for his notorious apostle and for all Muslims. No wonder the area with the highest rate of physical deformities is among the Arab and Muslim world.

Shame on allahh and his criminal apostle!

The man bad for all angle oo.. shocked

Ooups! I no want ban again oo.. cheesy
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
Only God knows why nairaland is protecting islam as if its an endangered specie. Or are the moderators afraid of islamists threat?

They deleted the thread. The moderator claimed I insulted Islam. They are paid to protect Islam's interest.

Shame!
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
EazyMoh:

[s]Lol! It's unfortunate you view Islamic history with a veil of bias and/or misunderstanding. People that are fought are those who tried tried to prevent spread of Islam after rejecting it. Also those that are charged Dimmi tax are those who are under Islamic rule and benefit from the government in terms of security of their lives and property from external aggressors, Islamic Justice system which gave everyone the right to sue anyone who might have wronged you; and other social welfare packages given to nonpreviledged both Muslims and non-Muslims.
In a situation where the Islamic government couldn't fulfill these fundamental duties for the citizens, NO TAX was/is collected from anyone! It's historically documented about a situation where Caliph Usman ordered that the tax been collected from non-Muslims be refunded to them because the Muslim forces were about to withdraw from the area. [/s]

Back and front talk... cheesy
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks my lovely sister. You have out a huge shame on demzy15 and rilwayne001 who both expect us to be at each other's throat for having different views.

Am glad Christianity is not Islam where a huge riot would have sprang up if some dared criticise the harlot called mecca.

Beautiful !
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Demmzy15:

Right from Adam down to Jesus, they were all Muslims.

Buaaaah....another open lié lié. You get degree for lie? shocked
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2016

Demmzy15:

So what's wrong with that, there's war and Muslims run to wherever they want to. It's allowed under international law, so your nagging is just for fun.

Allah hates the kafirs. Why go and seek refuge from them? A Muslim says there is nothing wrong... wink

Plappvillemoi:

Oh you see nothing wrong with Muslim migrants running to the kafirs? But the Quran seem not to be in support of it. First allah said Mecca is a place of safety for Muslims. Yet you cannot run to Mecca during war because Saudi prohibites YOU. But you run to the kafirs. A Kafir is an unbeliever according to the Quran. Kafir is the worst word in the human language. Yet you run to them for shelter and you see nothing wrong about it?

A kafir who according to Muhammed is evil, disgusting, has the lowest form of life can be tortured, killed, lied to and cheated yet you run to them and you see nothing wrong undecided The international law now supercedes Kuran's law only in the case of war? Hahaha grin grin

[b]
The Koran defines the kafir and says that the kafir is:

Hated- 40:35 They who dispute the signs of Allah [kafirs] without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believers. So Allah seals up every arrogant, disdainful heart. and despised by Allah.

Mocked- 83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the kafirs be paid back for what they did?

Punished- 25:77 Say to the kafirs: My Lord does not care for you or your prayers. You have rejected the truth, so sooner or later, a punishment will come.

Beheaded- 47:4 When you encounter the kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thor-oughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.

Confused- 6:25 Some among them listen to you [Mohammed], but We have cast veils over their [kafirs] hearts and a heaviness to their ears so that they cannot understand our signs [the Koran].

Plotted against- 86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the kafirs and leave them alone for a while.

Terrorized- 8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, “I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fin-gers!”

Annihilated- 6:45 So the kafirs were annihilated. All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

Killed- 4:91 If they do not keep away from you or offer you peace or withdraw their hostilities, then seize them and kill them wherever they are. We give you complete authority over them.

Crucified- 5:33 The only reward for those who war against Allah and His messengers and strive to com-mit mischief on the earth is that they will be slain or crucified, have their alternate hands and feet cut off, or be banished from the land. This will be their disgrace in this world, and a great torment shall be theirs in the next except those who repent before you overpower them. Know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.

Made war on- 9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Christians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya], and they are humiliated.

A Muslim is not the friend of a kafir- 3:28 Believers should not take kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

A kafir is ignorant- 6:111 Even if We had sent down the angels to them [kafirs], the dead had spoken to them, and We had gathered all things before their eyes, they would not believe unless Allah had willed it, but most of them are ignorant.

Evil- 23:97 And say: Oh my Lord! I seek refuge with You from the suggestions of the evil ones [kafirs]. And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, from their presence.

Disgraced- 37:18 Tell them, “Yes! And you [kafirs] will be disgraced.” a partner of Satan 25:55 And still they worship others besides Allah who can neither help nor hurt them. The kafir is Satan’s ally against Allah. Unclean- 9:28 Oh, believers, only the kafirs are unclean.

Cursed- 33:60 They [kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and mur-dered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

Stolen from- Bukhari 5,59,537 On the day of Khaybar, Allah’s Apostle divided the spoils of war of Khaybar with the ratio of two shares for the horse and one share for the foot soldier.

Raped- Ishaq 759 [Mohammed’s official biography] On the occasion of Khaybar, Mohammed put forth new orders about forcing sex with captive women. If the woman was pregnant she was not to be used for sex until after the birth of the child. Nor were any women to be used for sex who were unclean with regard to Muslim laws about menstruation.
[/b]

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by PROPHETmichael: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=plappville post=51781338][/quote]

That's like Buhari saying he will make one Naira to be equal to 1 Dollar simply because he was looking for votes.

She's such an hypocrite....first she opens the borders for the muslim hordes to invade Germany, and now she is taking a hard line against them....only because she wants to have a fourth term in next years election....and the Germans with their guilt cult may just be dumb enough to fall for it.

She knows her time is up and that Germans are not happy about her immigration policy, the same way Americans and the UK wasn't happy about Obama and David Cameron's immigration policies and was shown the way out via elections...... She's now trying to tell the people what they want to hear but her heart is highly deceitful and desperately wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

That's like Buhari saying he will make one Naira to be equal to 1 Dollar simply because he was looking for votes.

She's such an hypocrite....first she opens the borders for the muslim hordes to invade Germany, and now she is taking a hard line against them....only because she wants to have a fourth term in next years election....and the Germans with their guilt cult may just be dumb enough to fall for it.

She knows her time is up and that Germans are not happy about her immigration policy, the same way Americans and the UK wasn't happy about Obama and David Cameron's immigration policies and was shown the way out via elections...... She's now trying to tell the people what they want to hear but her heart is highly deceitful and desperately wicked.

1000 likes... kiss
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by udatso: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Are you educated at all? I wonder why you believe paintings of mary that were done centuries after her death and by people whose grandparents were not even born yet.
Those pictures circulating aren't a representation of Mary. [bGod punish the Catholic Church for their lies, [/b] which the Muslims are holding on to, and for making unsuspecting Christians worship a statue of a so-called Mary.
Wow
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Plappvillemoi(f): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by plappville(f): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2016

A refugee is thought to have been behind the wheel of a 25-tonne articulated lorry which mowed down and killed 12 people and injured 48 others as it sped at 40mph through a busy Christmas market in Berlin.

The vehicle laden with steel cargo mounted the pavement at 7pm, before tearing through stalls and shoppers on Breitscheidplatz Square, outside the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in the German capital's main shopping area.

The man at the wheel who according to German newspaper Berliner used different aliases, was of Afghan heritage and had arrived in Germany in February fled the scene before being arrested at a nearby zoo.

Police confirmed the original driver, who was transporting steel beams from Poland to Germany, was a Polish national who was found dead in the lorry's cabin. It is thought he was hijacked.

As German police, the White House and Germany's top security official indicated the incident was terror related, there was a chilling echo of the deadly terror attack in the French city of Nice in July.

It also came just one hour after the Russian ambassador was shot dead in Ankara.

The harrowing incident also comes amid repeated warnings from various security agencies that ISIS planned to wreak havoc on European countries during the festive season, specifically threatening Christmas markets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049442/Terror-attack-fears-lorry-ploughs-Christmas-market-Berlin-leaving-two-people-dead.html

Will this people ever appreciate good thing? Why are they after killing innocent people who embrace them? This is getting out of hands. The more crime they commit, the more they are hated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State) / Reasons Why Pastors Cannot Be Millionaires By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.