Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. (10338 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by masseratti: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
You're the who's to read your history. The Byzantine Christians attacked Muslims, this same Christian empire persecuted and killed fellow Christians until Muslims came to their rescue.

Read please!
are you for real? attacked Christias? how and when? Which one came 1st islam or christianity?
Mohammed never set foot on jerusalem or constaninople yet he ordered Muslims to attack and sack those cities without any offence dead or alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by masseratti: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
EazyMoh:

Check Option 2 again.
You can live your entire life as a non-Muslim under the protection of Islam practicing your religion as long you obey the conditions given by the Islamic authorities. What's hard there to understand?
what's hard here to understand is why Should Islamic authorities invade My land just because of religion and impose their laws on me to follow, pay different and higher tax to them than a regular Muslim?

its not fair, not just, and not right

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
masseratti:
are you for real? attacked Christias? how and when?

Yes the Byzantine Christian empire persecuted Coptic and Nestorian Christians.

Which one came 1st islam or christianity?

Islam!

Mohammed never set foot on jerusalem

He did!

or constaninople yet he ordered Muslims to attack and sack those cities without any offence dead or alive.

Constantinople was the capital of the Byzantine empire which tried to destroy Muslims right from Prophet Muhammad. Christians were the ones who were butchering and killing millions for Christ, this is an established fact!

3 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Demmzy15:

My posts were as clear as water, anything you dispute you can easily verify. I posted a picture of Muslim majority countries and how they view the hijab, hope you didn't miss that!

I know as usual, you'll behave like an inbred slowpoke, facts are clear.
Inbreeding is illegal in my culture but perfectly OK by Mohammed (quran 33:50). Your evil quran even approved inbreeding for Muslims and the prophet of allahh. Marriage between first cousin is inbreeding in my culture but allahh made it halal for his notorious apostle and for all Muslims. No wonder the area with the highest rate of physical deformities is among the Arab and Muslim world.

Shame on allahh and his criminal apostle!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Good question. Islam fought 548 battles in order to spread and retain Islam.
I created a thread on this and was ban. Here is the youtube again. Its against NL to expose Islam i think the moderators are Muslims or paid Atheist to protect Islam's interest. Shame to NL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AhLlYNGxFE
Only God knows why nairaland is protecting islam as if its an endangered specie. Or are the moderators afraid of islamists threat?

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by EazyMoh(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2016
masseratti:
what's hard here to understand is why Should Islamic authorities invade My land just because of religion and impose their laws on me to follow, pay different and higher tax to them than a regular Muslim?

its not fair, not just, and not right
Lol! It's unfortunate you view Islamic history with a veil of bias and/or misunderstanding. People that are fought are those who tried tried to prevent spread of Islam after rejecting it. Also those that are charged Dimmi tax are those who are under Islamic rule and benefit from the government in terms of security of their lives and property from external aggressors, Islamic Justice system which gave everyone the right to sue anyone who might have wronged you; and other social welfare packages given to nonpreviledged both Muslims and non-Muslims.
In a situation where the Islamic government couldn't fulfill these fundamental duties for the citizens, NO TAX was/is collected from anyone! It's historically documented about a situation where Caliph Usman ordered that the tax been collected from non-Muslims be refunded to them because the Muslim forces were about to withdraw from the area.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by masseratti: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Demmzy15:

Islam!

He did!

Constantinople was the capital of the Byzantine empire which tried to destroy Muslims right from Prophet Muhammad. Christians were the ones who were butchering and killing millions for Christ, this is an established fact!
how come islam came 1st when the time line between Jesus And Mohammed is 3centuries? please provide facts and prove of Byzantine Christians persecution of Coptic Christians.

Mohammed never went to Jerusalem physically, he claimed the angel took him there in the spiritual relm.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I defend his right to say his mind, irrespective of if he is right or wrong
Thanks my lovely sister. You have out a huge shame on demzy15 and rilwayne001 who both expect us to be at each other's throat for having different views.

Am glad Christianity is not Islam where a huge riot would have sprang up if some dared criticise the harlot called mecca.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2016
Demmzy15:

Islam!

He did!

For you to have said that Islam came before Christianity is enough reason for any sane mind not to believe the other historical balderdash you wrote up there.

Do you know that the new testament existed for over 5 Centuries before Mohammad the founder of Islam was even born? This means that Christians had been I. existence before Mohammad's greatest grandfather was even counted worthy to be a sperm.

Your problem is that you think anything and anyone that is not Muslim must definitely be Christian. Do you think Christianity has anything to do with world empires and governments? If the Byzantine Empire was killing Muslims as you alleged, what has that got to do with Christianity? You need to understand that Christianity is according to Christ's lifestyle. If anyone who claims to be a Christian does anything contrary to Christ's instructions and way of life, then such a person cannot be called a Christian. Christianity means christ-like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Rilwayne001: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I defend his right to say his mind, irrespective of if he is right or wrong
alBHAGDADI:
Thanks my lovely sister. You have out a huge shame on demzy15 and rilwayne001 who both expect us to be at each other's throat for having different views.

Am glad Christianity is not Islam where a huge riot would have sprang up if some dared criticise the harlot called mecca.

Lols.. Doesn't change the fact that God will punish the Catholics as alBHAGDADI rightly opined. tongue
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by alBHAGDADI: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lols.. Doesn't change the fact that God will punish the Catholics as alBHAGDADI rightly opined. tongue
You need to be more worried about the government of Adamawa state which is about to impose a temporary ban on hijab. This is because Muslim terrorist women hide bombs under the hijab as can be seen from the twin bomb blasts in adamawa state 2days ago.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2016
http://www.ask-a-muslim.com

Hi people, try visit the chatroom on this site and ask Muslim clowns in there tough questions. Don't be offensive or provocative. Ask/argue maturely.

Thanks folks.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by parisbookaddict(f): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

They dont know Christians are a cultured and civilised people. We may disagree on theology but we will not hesitate to help each other. And of course we are commanded to love our neighbors. Something mohammad could not understand.

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Rilwayne001: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
parisbookaddict:

They dont know Christians are a cultured and civilised people. We may disagree on theology but we will not hesitate to help each other. And of course we are commanded to love our neighbors. Something mohammad could not understand.

God will punish parisbookaddict — alBHADADI cheesy tongue
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Rilwayne001: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
parisbookaddict:

. And of course we are commanded to love our neighbors. Something mohammad could not understand.

Well, it's obvious alBHAGDADI doesn't love his neighbor hence the reason why he's calling the wrath of God on you and your fellow Catholic scumbag. cheesy shocked
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by parisbookaddict(f): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
http://www.ask-a-muslim.com

Hi people, try visit the chatroom on this site and ask Muslim clowns in there tough questions. Don't be offensive or provocative. Ask/argue maturely.

Thanks folks.

Thanks for the link. Just bookmarked it. Will be sure to throw them some very tough questions.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by parisbookaddict(f): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Apparently u think albhagdadi is your god.

First and foremost i believe no one can undermine God's plans. If catholics are not christians god would have brought down the church down like he has brought down many rogue churches through out history. Like he is bring down islam in every country despite their centuries of jihad islam is still playing second fiddle to Christianity.
Have u heard about the growing number of exmuslim refugee now christian converts in germany. Islam will fail its only a matter of time

smiley i love my christian brother even if he is misguided about his view on the Catholic church.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by parisbookaddict(f): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Well, it's obvious alBHAGDADI doesn't love his neighbor hence the reason why he's calling the wrath of God on you and your fellow Catholic scumbag. cheesy shocked

Ok. You have stated the obvious. Clap for yourself
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by annunaki2(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Thanks for the link. Just bookmarked it. Will be sure to throw them some very tough questions.

I trust you gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Rilwayne001: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Apparently u think albhagdadi is your god.

Lol, what do you mean?

First and foremost i believe no one can undermine God's plans. If catholics are not christians god would have brought down the church down like he has brought down many rogue churches through out history.

The problem with this response of yours is that it ignores all the other great religions of the world. Do we want to say that all great and successful religions come from God himself?
Moreover, the rapid spread of Christianity throughout the ancient Roman world or the fact that they have the highest number of followers is not necessarily an indication that God was on its side. You should think again about other religions of our world.

Like he is bring down islam in every country despite their centuries of jihad islam is still playing second fiddle to Christianity.
Have u heard about the growing number of exmuslim refugee now christian converts in germany. Islam will fail its only a matter of time

Okay we are waiting!

smiley i love my christian brother even if he is misguided about his view on the Catholic church.

So you agree he's misguided and yet can't have him know the correct view of the Catholic? You haven't corrected your misguided brother but you want to correct the Muslims? :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
For you to have said that Islam came before Christianity is enough reason for any sane mind not to believe the other historical balderdash you wrote up there.

Do you know that the new testament existed for over 5 Centuries before Mohammad the founder of Islam was even born? This means that Christians had been I. existence before Mohammad's greatest grandfather was even counted worthy to be a sperm.

Your problem is that you think anything and anyone that is not Muslim must definitely be Christian. Do you think Christianity has anything to do with world empires and governments? If the Byzantine Empire was killing Muslims as you alleged, what has that got to do with Christianity? You need to understand that Christianity is according to Christ's lifestyle. If anyone who claims to be a Christian does anything contrary to Christ's instructions and way of life, then such a person cannot be called a Christian. Christianity means christ-like.
When I said some muslims need stop attending MAD(rassas) school they wont agree. How can I sane human being say Islam was before Judaism and christianity? How can can a normal human say Jesus, whose parents were Jews, who never called allahh, who never visited mecca, is a muslim?

I wont be tired of muslims' ignorance and willful stupity. I will always help correct their gross and unacceptable ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by masseratti: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
annunaki2:

Why do you enjoy writing disgusting obvious lies
dont mind the guy, in this age of information technology he wants to rewrite history to soothe his beliefs.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by parisbookaddict(f): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, what do you mean?
If u believe Gods wrath is upon the catholic church because albhagdadi says so then you accept him as your god. Yes or no.

The problem with this response of yours is that it ignores all the other great religions of the world. Do we want to say that all great and successful religions come from God himself?
Moreover, the rapid spread of Christianity throughout the ancient Roman world or the fact that they have the highest number of followers is not necessarily an indication that God was on its side. You should think again about other religions of our world.

You are wrong. GOD did not send his son to die for our sins and save mankind only for islam or another false religion to overtake that plan. This is why Christianity has dominated religion on earth for over 1400 years. Saving souls who hear thw gospel and accept christ. There is no part of earth or a city you will not find a christian even mecca and medina have secret christians even tho it is forbidden..i have seen very interesting blogs about it.

Islam is Largely practised ONLY in the middle east and north africa and only recently started spreading because of migration. There are cities on earth that you won't find any muslim or hindu or sikh or buddist. Why? Because Christianity's message is unique.

Only God can make his word spread so vastly and completely even as Christians have been persecuted in thw middle east, parts of asia and communist china, north korea, cuba etc. Islam with all its jihadist still fail i wonder why?

Okay we are waiting!

So you agree he's misguided and yet can't have him know the correct view of the Catholic? You haven't corrected your misguided brother but you want to correct the Muslims? :

He is misguided on his view of the catholic church. Yes. But he is not trying to kill any catholic or christian who disagrees with him(unlike muslims who have made death threats to me and the mods of nairaland). I am not trying to persuade him to join catholism. Its not a must to be a catholic Christian in order to make heaven. Same way its not a must to be a protestant or orthodox christian to enter heaven.
What is your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by parisbookaddict(f): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
annunaki2:

I trust you gringringrin

Lol.

Any ideas for questions to ask.

I think i will start with the command to beat women or maybe the infamous camel piss.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
annunaki2:

I trust you gringringrin
Bros pls visit that site and ask them questions. Make it simple and mature. I have engaged them on jizya and they are strugglin with answers. Ask the deceptiv muslims tough questions, right from the quran and the ha-death.

3 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by udatso: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Demmzy15:
Cc Parisboohkaddict, what can you say about this statement from your rebellious footsoldier?
Lol. That statement was shocking. I am sure he didn't know she is a Catholic. If he did, he would have been mild with his words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
Inbreeding is illegal in my culture but perfectly OK by Mohammed (quran 33:50). Your evil quran even approved inbreeding for Muslims and the prophet of allahh. Marriage between first cousin is inbreeding in my culture but allahh made it halal for his notorious apostle and for all Muslims. No wonder the area with the highest rate of physical deformities is among the Arab and Muslim world.

Shame on allahh and his criminal apostle!
You're such a fool. Cousin marriage is allowed even in Christianity, that's not incest. If you're accusing Prophet Muhammad for marrying his cousin as incest then according to your bible, father Abraham is a bigger "incester" because Sarah his wife was his sister.

According to Wikipedia, it states: In April 2002, the Journal of Genetic Counseling released a report which estimated the average risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins at 1.1–2.0 percentage points over an average base risk for non-cousin couples of 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40.

If you want to see first hand incest, go checkout Spanish Christian rulers. One of them was disfigured so badly because he's great great great great great grand parents down to his father were blood brothers and sisters. This is incest, stop quoting me and be embarrassing yourself, because I'll seriously fall your hands on this forum!

1 Like

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
masseratti:
how come islam came 1st when the time line between Jesus And Mohammed is 3centuries?

Right from Adam down to Jesus, they were all Muslims.

please provide facts and prove of Byzantine Christians persecution of Coptic Christians.

Wikipedia states(persecution of copts): The majority of the Egyptians belonged to the Miaphysite branch, which led to their persecution by the Byzantines in Egypt, this continued until the Arab conquest of Egypt.

Mohammed never went to Jerusalem physically, he claimed the angel took him there in the spiritual relm.

He was taken by an to Masjid Al Aqsa, in which he prayed and ascended to heaven. When he was confronted by the pagan Arabs, he described Jerusalem very clearly even without him traveling there before his ascension.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by Demmzy15(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
[s]For you to have said that Islam came before Christianity is enough reason for any sane mind not to believe the other historical balderdash you wrote up there.

Your problem is that you think anything and anyone that is not Muslim must definitely be Christian. Do you think Christianity has anything to do with world empires and governments? If the Byzantine Empire was killing Muslims as you alleged, what has that got to do with Christianity? You need to understand that Christianity is according to Christ's lifestyle. If anyone who claims to be a Christian does anything contrary to Christ's instructions and way of life, then such a person cannot be called a Christian. Christianity means christ-like. [/s]
If you want to see the bloody aspects of Christianity, look into history. You seriously want to deny your past right? Do you know that it was Byzantines that requested for the crusades? I thought you supported the crusaders but you're denying the Byzantines? grin

Your crusader Brothers killed millions of Muslims and Jews, they even went as far as to eat the dead bodies of Muslims. Read about the siege of ma'araa cc masseratti

2 Likes

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Demmzy15:
You're such a fool. Cousin marriage is allowed even in Christianity, that's not incest. If you're accusing Prophet Muhammad for marrying his cousin as incest then according to your bible, father Abraham is a bigger "incester" because Sarah his wife was his sister.

According to Wikipedia, it states: In April 2002, the Journal of Genetic Counseling released a report which estimated the average risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins at 1.1–2.0 percentage points over an average base risk for non-cousin couples of 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40.

If you want to see first hand incest, go checkout Spanish Christian rulers. One of them was disfigured so badly because he's great great great great great grand parents down to his father were blood brothers and sisters. This is incest, stop quoting me and be embarrassing yourself, because I'll seriously fall your hands on this forum!
Im sorry to make you annoyed, first cousin marriage is imcest in our african culture and highly unacceptable and this what allahh made halal for mohammed and muslims in the quran (chapter 33;50). I really dont know why you are pained, afterall I am not the one who wrote the koran. Blame allahh or\and mohammed but not me.

On sarah relationship to abraham, can you give me any biblical proove that Sarah is Abraham's sister?

I want to believe that you are also falling in love with your aunty's or uncle's daughter, afterall allahh made it halal (quran 33;50).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by true2god: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
true2god:
Im sorry to make you annoyed, first cousin marriage is imcest in our african culture and highly unacceptable and this what allahh made halal for mohammed and muslims in the quran (chapter 33;50). I really dont know why you are pained, afterall I am not the one who wrote the koran. Blame allahh or\and mohammed but not me.

On sarah relationship to abraham, can you give me any biblical proove that they are cousins?

I want to believe that you are also falling in love with your aunty's or uncle's daughter, afterall allahh made it halal (quran 33;50).
Leviticus 18:6-18:

“No-one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am Jehovah.

7 ‘Do not dishonour your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonour your father.

9 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonour you.

11 ‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 ‘Do not dishonour your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16 ‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonour your brother.

17 ‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 ‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.”

18:29-30: “In case anyone does any of all these detestable things, then the persons doing them must be cut off from among their people. 30 And you must keep your obligation to me not to carry on any of the detestable customs that have been carried on before you, that you may not make yourselves unclean by them. I am Jehovah your God.
Re: Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. by masseratti: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Demmzy15:

Right from Adam down to Jesus, they were all Muslims.

Wikipedia states(persecution of copts): The majority of the Egyptians belonged to the Miaphysite branch, which led to their persecution by the Byzantines in Egypt, this continued until the Arab conquest of Egypt.

He was taken by an to Masjid Al Aqsa, in which he prayed and ascended to heaven. When he was confronted by the pagan Arabs, he described Jerusalem very clearly even without him traveling there before his ascension.
very funny, Adam to Jesus are Muslims, interesting, did anyone if them pray 5 times a day? did anyone in Israel pray facing mecca 5 times a day? Any evidence of that? historically? apart from your Quran and various hadiths written by non Jews, how can You prof this people praticed Islam?

describing how places lookes is not a valid prof of you being there physically, people can give you vivid description of places they had stories about, Jerusalem and Rome were popular in those days, everyone knew how it looked one way or the other.

The Byzantine empire did not fight religious war against anyland based on religion, it was strictly political, Muslims attacked others based solely on religion, Syria and Egypt especially.

Mohammed never set foot on Jerusalem physically, and there was no mosque in Jerusalem in his time but a temple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / Todays Devotion,aug 6th.(how To Possess Your Possessions) / Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.