Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! (1091 Views)

Buhari Send A Serving Senator To Jail / See How A Serving Senator Jumped Out Of Police Vehicle: Hillarious / A Serving Senator In A Music Video?...how Bad Can It Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! by okuneddie(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
EUREKA! I FOUND IT!

I have been wondering what our Distinguished Senators and Honorable Members of the House of Representatives use the billions of Naira they cream off taxpayers in the name of constituency allowance for.

Unlike Archimedes, I was sitting on the WC downloading the pounded yam, efo riro and orisirisi I uploaded from an African restaurant last night, while browsing through the streets of Zuckerbergville when I found it.

A brief recap of Archimedes story will suffice.

Legend has it that Archimedes once ran through the streets of Syracuse naked yelling, “Eureka!” because he had discovered an amazing scientific principle.

King Hiero had given a craftsman a certain amount of gold to make him a crown.

When the crown was presented to the king, he suspected the craftsman of stealing some of the gold for himself and adding silver to the gold in the King's crown.

The king asked Archimedes to find out if the craftsman stole some of his gold without destroying the crown.

According to the legend, Archimedes decided to take a bath at the public bathhouse and ponder the problem.

As he stepped into the tub, water overflowed onto the floor and the brilliant Archimedes realized he had his answer. He leaped out of the tub and ran off to the king to tell him the news, yelling, “Eureka! Eureka!” which means “I’ve found it!”

Any student of Physics here? Of course, you know that was how Archimedes Principle and the theory of upthrust with which he resolved the issue of the missing gold was propounded.

Sorry I digressed. Back to what the members of the National Assembly do with constituency allowance.

Step forward Senator (Mrs) Fatimah Raji Rasaki for recognition!

As I was sitting on the WC in the loo downloading some bolus of hard shit and combing the streets of Mark Zuckerbergville, I saw 2 pictures of a PUBLIC TOILET.

On critical examination of the pictures, I noticed Pix (2) have a bold inscription:

"DONATED BY: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT PROJECT 2009" While Pix (1) have the inscription: "DONATED BY: SEN. RAJI RASAKI."

Ladies and gentlemen, if you're lost, I'll level up with you in a minute.

Here is what I found!

A PUBLIC TOILET constructed by the Federal Ministry of Environment in 2009 was R-E-P-A-I-N-T-E-D in 2016 and showcased as CONSTITUENCY PROJECT by "Distinguished" Senator (Mrs) Fatimah Raji Rasaki, a serving Senator from Ekiti State who have also had the privilege of serving as former First Lady of Ekiti and Lagos State when her husband, General Raji Rasaki served as the Military Administrator of both states.

E-U-R-E-K-A! I just found out that a "Distinguished" Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria use hundreds of millions of taxpayers money she collects quarterly as constituency allowance to repaint public toilets!

Yeye dey smell!!!!

Re: Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! by okuneddie(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
more....

Re: Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! by Swaggzkid: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2016
OP i don't know what to do to you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! by favourmic(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Brb
Re: Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! by mykeljosef: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2016
pinpinpin
Re: Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! by BERNIMOORE: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Swaggzkid:
OP i don't know what to do to you
forgive him, too much of marijuana is disturbing him, ignore the long sarcastic thesis and move on jare!
Re: Ekiti State Serving Senator Exposed!!! by mamawin(f): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is really serious. isn't that what they all do? Shoddy projects everywhere.
Let them continue, God is watching us all.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Rep Member's Allowances Diverted To GTB On Account Of N130,000,000 Debt / JAMES IBORI: A Broom For Sale / Please Help Me! I Overpaid Delta State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.