Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,776 members, 7,837,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE (601 Views)

Am A Year Older Today.. Guess My Age And Get A Gift ...... / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE by ferdison(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Some people will be getting married today. And being single for now , some few questions run through my mind of which I need mature minds to answer.
1. It is always said that a man should marry a younger lady, some suggest between 3-5years younger.
2. Very few supports the idea of a man being same age with his wife.
3. Almost everyone gets surprised when a man marries an older woman.
My Questions are
1. Will you prefer a younger wife that has no respect for you? OR
2. Will you prefer an older wife who respects you completely ?
Re: What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE by darkmarky(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2016
angry
Re: What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE by RoyalGoat: 12:18am On Dec 10, 2016
My agemate or I celebate. Also she should not give me the husband is the head of the wife crap. We are equally equal, and mutually dependent. If she can see herself as one, we are good to go.

Having answer your question, can you now check my signature?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2016
4. I want 2 be a older woman married 2 a many half her age.
Re: What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2016
grin

Men will always say before robbing a pussay.. "Baby age is juz a number"

But once they finished eating it. They will juz wake up from their mumuness and say "I can't marry u coZ of this and that " angry angry
Re: What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE by 2SWT(f): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Can't marry a man I'm older than
Re: What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE by majorbravo: 1:17am On Dec 10, 2016
2SWT:

Care to share your reasons?
Re: What's Your Take On AGE And MarriAGE by dingbang(m): 5:19am On Dec 10, 2016
2SWT:
cool

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Adultery? / Classy Ways To Rock Ripped Jeans. / How To Get A Valentine Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.