Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! (3309 Views)

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / Is There A Man In This Time And Age Who'll Turn Down A Seduction? / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
If you need to know who you will marry or comprehensive details about your love life guys drop your name, age, number for one on one encounter visit here...http://moderngist.com/pastor-killed-his-neighbour-who-caught
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fúçking tell me; Which female romancelander will súck my fúçking coçk next?

And yeah... my fúçking name's DÍÇK$ÖN(Age=69)
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Ezigboune: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Odimma shocked
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by mecks07(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
David, 33, 09059431186
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
That guy up there is juz so nasty embarassed undecided

Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
mecks07:
David, 33, 09059431186
David..you are not married, but you have a lot of ladies sorrounding you..hmm..should I continue?
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Safiaa(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safia 22.
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Femi 21ish
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by mecks07(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
moderngist2:

David..you are not married, but you have a lot of ladies sorrounding you..hmm..should I continue?
continue, am all ears
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Ever8054: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
lala..40..
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Safia 22.
I no need this guy/girl to tell me say na u... i'm the one you're searching
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Arkjones(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Johnson 18
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by elantraceey(f): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are people really falling for this? undecided smh

No wonder fake prophets prospers in this country.
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by princefunmmy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just here to laugh at those who will really fall for the "soothsayer"
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Safia 22.
I see you as a lovely girl, beware of guys who are arround but dont love you.. i perceive you are beautiful and kind..should i continue.
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
princefunmmy:
Just here to laugh at those who will really fall for the "soothsayer"
I use the aura coming from you to percieved that no girl last with you..send me your name and age..fast
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by mcprichy: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Richard 39
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
moderngist2:

I see you as a lovely girl, beware of guys who are arround but dont love you.. i perceive you are beautiful and kind..should i continue.
Why did u skip me now
and i was thinking you were gonna her i'm the one
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Arkjones:
Johnson 18
Johnson you are still naive, what is that girl doing with you..wait a bit but if you continue you might cry.. should i say moe?
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

Why did u skip me now
and i was thinking you were gonna her i'm the one
you are one those people she should run from..you want to hear your own
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by dacblogger: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cynthia,23.
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ever8054:
lala..40..
lala, she loves you but you need to work hard to please her..not now but for the future... can i proceed?
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Arkjones(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol. Say more
Johnson you are still naive, what is that girl doing with you..wait a bit but if you continue you might cry.. should i say moe?[/quote]
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
dacblogger:
Cynthia,23.
Cynthia, you are a kind and soft hearted girl, stand in love dont fall in love..can i dig deaper?
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by dacblogger: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
moderngist2:

Cynthia, you are a kind and soft hearted girl, stand in love dont fall in love..can i dig deaper?
Yerr.
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are giving love prophecy on top Highness.
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
moderngist2:
you are one those people she should run from..you want to hear your own
Sure, i want to...and dont agree with you on that one bout safiaa.
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by jworos(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ese, 27
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Femlexx:

Sure, i want to...and dont agree with you on that one bout safiaa.
you have not discovered the girl you can love, let safia alone she is not the one. you are trying to take advantage of her.
I see a young girl coming your way soon, she is fair and her age is between 23-25.. she is the one. you will thank me later
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by EmyLeo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
aura ko tura niundecided.

#naso fake prophet dy start, @op, don't worry continue deceiving people u hear..
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by moderngist2: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
EmyLeo:
aura ko tura niundecided.

#naso fake prophet dy start, @op, don't worry continue deceiving people u hear..

you are not interested? then get of my thread. i didnt invite you
Re: Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chukwudi 27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? / It's Been Five Months And This My Comment Is Still Getting Likes / Man Shares His Experience With Sex Wokers, Last Night, At A Lagos Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.