Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US (9200 Views)

Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by olumig(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2017
San Diego for me
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Miami eti omi

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by gnykelly(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
poeples choice are a reflection of the stories brought by friends and families abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
I like any state jareeee undecided
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by purpleNG(f): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Manhattan (Amen)
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by DAVECENA(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Philly, Pennsylvania
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Maggiespecial(f): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2017
i love Long island in NYC
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Modecaih: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
I guess it's Atlanta Georgia

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Koko0: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Los Angeles, California.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Blue3k(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
I really like cities in Florida. If I ever move from Texas Florida is my 1st choice, 2nd choice is Georgia and lastly New York.

Favorite cities updated

1. Orlando Florida
2. Houston Texas
3. Atlanta Georgia
4. Las Vegas Neveda
5. San Antonio Texas
6. Portland Oregon
7. Alexandria Virginia
8. New York City, New York
9. Hot Spring Arkansas
10. Miami Florida

3 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Xzellentgraphic: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
vpaymoney:
Maryville, Tennessee
Please why do you love tennesse...tell me more about the state...Thanks
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Ustexas: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dallas, Texas.

Where I currently resides...

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 1:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Blue3k:
I really like cities in Florida. If I ever move from Texas Florida is my 1st choice, 2nd choice is Georgia and lastly New York.

Favorite cities updated

1. Orlando Florida
2. Houston Texas
3. Atlanta Georgia
4. Las Vegas Neveda
5. San Antonio Texas
6. Portland Oregon
7. Alexandria Virginia
8. New York City, New York
9. Hot Spring Arkansas
10. Miami Florida

Wow, how did you manage to visit this many
places?

Lots of fun things to do in Orlando.

I’ve been to all those places except Arkansas and Oregon.

People say Seattle is also nice.

3 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 1:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Koko0:
Los Angeles, California.

Where exactly in LA do yo like?
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Blue3k(m): 2:23am On Jan 08, 2021
GNature:

Wow, how did you manage to visit this many
places?

Lots of fun things to do in Orlando.

I’ve been to all those places except Arkansas and Oregon.

People say Seattle is also nice.

I live here and I did it over a lifetime. I took some road trips and lots flights mainly. I haven't been to Seattle but got family in Washington. The next place I want to visit is Puerto Rico and then Iceland mainly because of Vinland Saga anime.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by DanerNo1(m): 2:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Ustexas:
Dallas, Texas.
Where I currently resides...
live here too but don't like it.

Hampton Roads, VA is better.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Redoxxx: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Would love to visit:

1) Miami (Love the sunset, beach, and vibes)
2) Chicago
3) Vegas
4) New York
5) Los Angeles
6) Texas

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Best8260: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2021
California
Ohio
NYC

God go do my own in two to three years time I believe. And I will be part of those living legally in America permanently . Amen
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Koko0: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2021
GNature:

Where exactly in LA do yo like?
I love Beverly hills and Calabasas. But, I love Calabasas more.

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by MiamiePizza(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Maryland Baltimore, has lotta blacks and African dish. I love NYC too
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Koko0:
I love Beverly hills and Calabasas. But, I love Calabasas more.

Yes; Beverly Hills is nice. I will try to visit Calabasas next time I’m
in California.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by kayfact123(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
No State, cos I have not been there
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Koko0: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
GNature:

Yes; Beverly Hills is nice. I will try to visit Calabasas next time I’m
in California.
You really should.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Princewillalex(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
How good or bad is Alaska?
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Drenimarcus(m): 2:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Saint Paul, Minnesota. Minnesota nice is enough for me. SF Bay, Cali and New York come jointly second.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by tchidi066(f): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Canada remains my dream country, as for the states, I'll settle for NYC, that's just like Lagos, diverse ethnicity, culture...
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Cousin9999: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Almost anything other than NYC will be a massive step down, and I say that fully aware of things like COL, crime, NY attitudes, and the chaos of a large city. There's very few comparable options. And I don't even like megacities.

Dumb oyinbos pushed for suburban "development" and outsourcing/offshoring. Now, there's ghost cities clinging to life. Towns are, and have always been, a joke.

But someone coming straight from Lagos may have a completely different view/experience, so it's really subjective.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Dulles25: 2:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by int0x80(m): 3:05am On Jan 16, 2021
DMV
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by EgunMogaji2: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2021
They’re all the same and I can’t be bothered.

Give me Oluyole, or give me death.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Queenslander(f): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Newyork Newyork.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Case For Thailand / Jobless In Netherland, But Currently Building Two Houses In Nigeria. / How Can I Marry My British Husband Legally? Pls Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.