Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US (9190 Views)

Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2021
Koko0:
You really should.

The city of Los Angeles in general is highly overrated. Have you ever been to downtown chicago
(e.g. the magnificent mile)? It is a sight to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Modecaih:
I guess it's Atlanta Georgia

Where do you like in Atlanta besides downtown, midtown and buckhead?

I love midtown Atlanta ( I visited the Atlantic station in midtown, very nice).

Never been to Alpharetta, GA, but I heard it’s very nice/upscale.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Koko0: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
GNature:

The city of Los Angeles in general is highly overrated. Have you ever been to downtown chicago
(e.g. the magnificent mile)? It is a sight to behold.
Would love to visit.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
I have travelled to three cities: Grand Rapids,Orlando and Miami. And out of the cities I liked Orlando the most, really nice peaceful city to raise a family if I ever contemplated relocating.

I think a visit to Florida is a must if you want to know why America is one of the greatest countries in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Queenslander(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
I have travelled to three cities: Grand Rapids,Orlando and Miami. And out of the cities I liked Orlando the most, really nice peaceful city to raise a family if I ever contemplated relocating.

I think a visit to Florida is a must if you want to know why America is one of the greatest countries in the world.
point of correction sir,. America is the greatest country on earth,. By a long shot infact!!

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Blue3k:

Try Atlanta Georgia and Orlando Florida. I enjoyed Florida but too many tolls Orlando. Atlanta has nice club scene and pretty good economy. I haven't personal been to these spots but Las Vegas Neveda, you can Denver Colorado and Oklahoma City.
Can never forget the tolls throughout Florida, especially in Orlando. It looks like that is what Lagos state was trying to emulate without providing the same quality roads.

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Queenslander:
point of correction sir,. America is the greatest country on earth,. By a long shot infact!!
Netherlands and Canada equally as great depending on which city you visit.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Blue3k:
I really like cities in Florida. If I ever move from Texas Florida is my 1st choice, 2nd choice is Georgia and lastly New York.

Favorite cities updated

1. Orlando Florida
2. Houston Texas
3. Atlanta Georgia
4. Las Vegas Neveda
5. San Antonio Texas
6. Portland Oregon
7. Alexandria Virginia
8. New York City, New York
9. Hot Spring Arkansas
10. Miami Florida

What make Hot Springs,Arkansas and Alexandria, Virginia appealing?First time hearing of those cities.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Blue3k(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Can never forget the tolls throughout Florida, especially in Orlando. It looks like that is what Lagos state was trying to emulate without providing the same quality roads.

That's the only thing I dislike about Orlando Florida every other highway is tolled. At least in other parts like Tampa, St. Petersburg and Miami it's not as prevalent. Anyway Lagos could do it any day it pleases. They have electronic toll booths and cameras up. PayVIS is the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Blue3k(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

What make Hot Springs,Arkansas and Alexandria, Virginia appealing?First time hearing of those cities.

Hot Spring for the springs. The fact you can have a warm shower 24/7 is coolest thing for me. Other than that food is good and it's pleasant city. Alexander Virginia is in the DMV metro I believe. It's nice place has big town houses and you get enjoy everything about DC without living there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Blue3k:

Hot Spring for the springs. The fact you can have a warm shower 24/7 is coolest thing for me. Other than that food is good and it's pleasant city. Alexander Virginia is in the DMV metro I believe. It's nice place has big town houses and you get enjoy everything about DC without living there.
Surprised you didn't mention L.A or any other city in California. People that lived there always said it is one of the most beautiful in the world.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Blue3k(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Surprised you didn't mention L.A or any other city in California. People that lived there always said it is one of the most beautiful in the world.

I haven't been to LA before. I dont have much interest in visiting either. I'd rather visit Puerto Rico or Colorado.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Queenslander(f): 6:08am On Jan 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

lool, true,. I'm surprised you didn't mention Germany though!! That country is on another level too..
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Queenslander:
lool, true,. I'm surprised you didn't mention Germany though!! That country is on another level too..
I have travelled to Germany,but don't feel comfortable travelling around as a black man because of it's history of racism. The time period I visited there were many reports of attacks on immigrants.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Queenslander(f): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have travelled to Germany,but don't feel comfortable travelling around as a black man because of it's history of racism. The time period I visited there were many reports of attacks on immigrants.
Hmmm, is there actually anywhere in the world you have traveled to? Lool. Globetrotter!!
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Queenslander:
Hmmm, is there actually anywhere in the world you have traveled to? Lool. Globetrotter!!
Only travelled to six countries outside Nigeria(Germany,Belgium,Netherlands,England,USA and Canada.).

4 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Adamkeyj(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Ustexas:
Dallas, Texas.

Where I currently resides...
my man that my fav city too dallas,my friends from skul use to call me dallas texas. i guess u know adeboy007 his there
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Adamkeyj(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Koko0:
I love Beverly hills and Calabasas. But, I love Calabasas more.
wow baba God answer my call see people dey talk about US why we dey here dey struggle kaduna to abuja

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Let me close mouth in shame.... wahala for people like us way never leave South South, NIGERIA before embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Ustexas:
Dallas, Texas.
Where I currently resides...
Make I come stay with u na?

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adamkeyj:
wow baba God answer my call see people dey talk about US why we dey here dey struggle kaduna to abuja
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step grin.

2 Likes

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

If you have a chance, Please visit time square/manhattan in New York. You’ll see America’s greatness, no doubt.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Only travelled to six countries outside Nigeria(Germany,Belgium,Netherlands,England,USA and Canada.).

Did you serve in the U.S. Military?
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
GNature:

Did you serve in the U.S. Military?
Most trips were courtesy of family vacations and sponsorship, except USA where I travelled at my own expense when I started working.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Teaser4(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't know cos I never enter yankee.. But based on video wey I don see... I'd say 33101... I wish to visit someday... But not on the agenda for now...
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Queenslander(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Teaser4:
I don't know cos I never enter yankee.. But based on video wey I don see... I'd say 33101... I wish to visit someday... But not on the agenda for now...
TF is 33101? angry angry
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Teaser4(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Queenslander:
TF is 33101? angry angry
google is your friend
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Queenslander(f): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Teaser4:
google is your friend
What a ludicrous attempt to sound woke!! Wtf..
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Been to both countries as well. The Netherlands is indeed a great country.

When I visited the Netherlands I kept asking myself - when will
Our country ever be like this?

Where did you visit in Canada?
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Koko0:
Would love to visit.

Don't go during the winter o. Go during summer.

The cold for that side is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Boston Massachusetts
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by UwaMmebii(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Washington DC

I want to meet Biden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ A Case For Thailand / Jobless In Netherland, But Currently Building Two Houses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.