Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US (9187 Views)

Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
GNature:

Been to both countries as well. The Netherlands is indeed a great country.

When I visited the Netherlands I kept asking myself - when will
Our country ever be like this?

Where did you visit in Canada?
Been living here for the last 12 years.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by maxell(f): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Miami beach, Florida

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by pat077: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Austin, Texas
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by DanerNo1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
maxell:

Miami beach, Florida

Love Miami too, lived there for a while
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by BigDawsNet: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2021
California knows how to party
California knows how to party (Yes, they do)
In the city of L.A
In the city of good ol' Watts
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by maxell(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
DanerNo1:

Really? Did you learn how to speak spanish?
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by GNature(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
DanerNo1:

Ft Lauderdale overall is better than Miami.

1 Like

Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by DanerNo1(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2021
GNature:

Ft Lauderdale overall is better than Miami.
Yes and it's the same area, very close.
Re: Which City And State Do You Like Most In The US by DanerNo1(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2021
maxell:

Really? Did you learn how to speak spanish?
Yes, I am Spanish, I speak Castellano native from Spain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ A Case For Thailand / Jobless In Netherland, But Currently Building Two Houses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.