Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,051 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai (5763 Views)

Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Fayose And El-Rufai Laugh, Attend Burial Of Comfort Modupe Adetunmbi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by Joshintua(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2016
I pray so
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by mfm04622: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2016
All of you hating El-Rufai, can you tell us exactly what he has done wrong?
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by bizza45: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2016
officially el-rufai this is a lie
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by waice6571: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2016
Despite all the downsizing in the banking industry, many companies relocated to other African countries and some close shop 100%.

Imagine the millions of people that were directly affected and by proxy. Insurgency render many people jobless in less than 2years of this government of purnishment. Somebody have the gut to say they are providing jobs while in actual fact, people are dying of hunger and starvation.

Oh Lord! of whom shall Jacob arise?

1 Like

Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by waice6571: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2016
mfm04622:
All of you hating El-Rufai, can you tell us exactly what he has done wrong?

Can you pls tell us exactly what he has done right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by prinsam30: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2016
make I no talk wetin I sabi, if not this mod go just ban me.....

eh........ hell-rufire

I go talk sef.....

make I just keep quiet
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by Jimi23(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2016
U mean u are an economy shattering govt. Thousands of businesses have gone down the drain since the emergence of this clueless administration.

1 Like

Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2016
4million job loses and still counting,under one year of buhari's government.At least,mention how many job you have created and in which sector.
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by buffalowings: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Sibrah:
Aregbesola style? Borrow N200bn and create 200 jobs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by castrokins(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2016
That's On The One Hand. On The Other Hand You Lead a Murderous Government.
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by Olumaeme: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, where are the jobs?
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by micflo28(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2016
This guy is kayrayzee.... you have only succeeded in creating more keke drivers,beggars and mayshayi from once honorable state civil servants. I stay in KD so i know the truth. undecided undecided
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by georgedaniel01(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2016
He is paying fulanis for killing innocent plle.
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by alex81(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2016
Don't know y people are hating... can't find anything wrong in what he said up there...

1 Like

Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by deebrain(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2016
I hope this government is aware that they are layin a good foundation for the mother of violent uprising if they continue to be this shameless and insist on a second term?

I'm seriously praying.
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by precious1967(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
u speak well.
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by mfm04622: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
waice6571:

Can you pls tell us exactly what he has done right?

Everything! You tell us what he has done wrong. What exactly are you complaining about?
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by Emassive(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
So he agrees that All APC states have failed to create any jobs for their promised Zombies across the country. He is the only state to have made 5000 jobs available. Shameful bottom feeder.
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by waice6571: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
mfm04622:

Everything! You tell us what he has done wrong. What exactly are you complaining about?

What is your definition of EVERYTHING?
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by mfm04622: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
waice6571:

What is your definition of EVERYTHING?

The accused is innocent until proven guilty. You are the one that need to accuse him. I asked the first question. What has he not done right?
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by waice6571: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
mfm04622:

The accused is innocent until proven guilty. You are the one that need to accuse him. I asked the first question. What has he not done right?

Kindly read from the front page.

US State Department's Statement On Kaduna White Paper On Zaria Massacre - Politics (1) - Nairaland
Re: We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai by mfm04622: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
waice6571:

Kindly read from the front page.

US State Department's Statement On Kaduna White Paper On Zaria Massacre - Politics (1) - Nairaland

How was he involved in that? So El-Rufai controls the Army now? Or was there claimed he gave the order for the massacre? Do you know he set up the committee that produced that white paper?

So again, what has he done wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Amnesty Media Aide Clarifies Alleged N1.6bn Canoe Scandal / Edo Election Candidates To Sign Peace Accord On Tuesday - INEC Chairman (video) / Insecurity: APC’s Best Not Yet Good Enough, Fayemi Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.