Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

#FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? (5545 Views)

As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 7:24am On May 31, 2022
This is trending on social networks. It's the #FearWomen trend. Here are some responses.

So the question...you knew you were a hoe when?

cc: mynd44, dominque, lalasticlala, seun, farano, Rocktation

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 7:25am On May 31, 2022
For all lovers of trust, know that trust is like a paycheck; it has to be earned. Trust, but verify.

In this life, first fear those who keep besties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 7:27am On May 31, 2022
Many of you wan dey talk fear women fear women, remember that men are also key players! Mind who you call hommies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 7:36am On May 31, 2022
Many are saying “fear women, fear women.” I change the narrative: “use your head.”

You don't need to fear women. How can you woo a girl in the bar or club and expect Mary Magdalene? Even Sister Chioma never pure, na bar material wan pure. You deserve Mumu D'or.

I advise you never forgive a cheat...so you won't end up living with the memories.

Any lady who loves money more than common sense will cheat on you, deliberately or indeliberately.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 7:39am On May 31, 2022
A short story.

Trust, but verify.

As for we, nothing fit go shock us for this life. We don see every every.

Should we blame this bad acts from women from lessons they learnt from heartbreak? Men? Who come break the men heart?

As una dey fear women, also fear that friend of yours who find nothing wrong in sleeping with people's partners. Believe me, he admires yours. Keep supporting nonsense and calling him comrade, until he cum-raids your wife!

4 Likes

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Izprince(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2022
This gender... Cheats on another levels... Trust this cat like creatures on ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:40am On May 31, 2022
shocked

When I feel so unsatisfied with my then boyfriend dick so I had to get myself a Love Machine so satisfy myself.

When I was serving as a house help, I dealt so much with my madam husband in bed. Such a vibrant man.

4 Likes

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by PerfectStranger(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2022
Everybody is an innocent modafvcker. Na who dem catch be thief cheesy

5 Likes

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49am On May 31, 2022
Did you really have to post grin the whole comment on Twitter tho..?
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Zonefree(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2022
Women were created solely for leisure. Engaging your delicate heart to any of them is one of the silliest things on earth. The last girl I was with made me realized that a man in love is a foolish man.

Dear kings, when you're in love with a girl, always listen to your family and close friends cos it takes a man without brain to be in love with a Nigerian girl.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 7:53am On May 31, 2022
Disclaimer: I will not be responsible for your HBP if you play this game with your partner.

Regardless of your gender, please fear women. ✌️

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 7:54am On May 31, 2022
Update: if you have a gf/bf and are doubting her/his loyalty, do this:

1. Buy a virtual number online. Buy UK or USA.

2. Open a Whatsapp account with it and put sb’s picture. Use a black..but a picture clearly indicating the person lives abroad. You can find one with the snowy landscape.

Tips: to make her not necessarily buttress on video call, first ask for it. I mean in the very first meeting so it becomes irritating and reduces her chances of wanting to verify you later.

3. Chat your gf and claim sb gave you her contact. Find a name from her school... probably a female. It fits well to mention her school she graduated years back.

4. Claim being a doctor abroad, an only-son, and sb who wants to return come December for fast marriage and relocation with wife abroad...due to mama's pressure. Claim your guy connected you with a Nigerian friend and that her friend recommended her. Just make the connection complex that it can be ignored trying to explain.

Play smart.

Disclaimer: At this point...I am honestly sorry for your breakup.

Ladies, you can try this with your man.

Anyone who is a lazy leech will fall for this.

Comrade, always know this: a typical Nigeria girl will love you and still leave you and marry who is ready.

Hanty, always know this: a typical Nigerian guy always want what you can offer. If you cannot offer anything other than “I am the table,” they'll find sb else because you have no table manners.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Zonefree(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:
Update: if you have a gf/bf and are doubting her/his loyalty, do this:

1. Buy a virtual number online. Buy UK or USA.

2. Open an account and put sb’s picture. Use a black..but a picture clearly indicating the person lives abroad. You can find one with the snowy landscape.

3. Chat your gf and claim sb gave you her contact. Find a name from her school... probably a female. It fits well to mention her school he graduated years back.
4. Claim being a doctor, a only son, and sb who wants to return come December for fast marriage and relocation with wife abroad...due to mama's pressure.

At this point...I am honestly sorry for your breakup.

Ladies, you can try this with your man.

Anyone who is a lazy leech will fall for this.

Comrade, always know this: a typical Nigeria girl will love you and still leave you and marry who is ready.
A friend played this game with his fiancée last three months. He's out of the country. He was chatting with his girlfriend with a different foreign number using this same scope. He told the girl he will be coming back to 9ja in 5 days and hope to be with the girl.

He was using picture of one of our friends here to woo the girl. He sent us money to host the girl and take photos with her to confirm his curiosity. Was a funny experience sha.

Conclusively, Nigerian girls are cheap!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Sergio101(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2022
undecided

This gender ehh
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by virginprincess(f): 8:05am On May 31, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 31, 2022
Interesting and hilarious �
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 8:16am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did you really have to post grin the whole comment on Twitter tho..?

It has to be a complete thread.
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 8:23am On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

A friend played this game with his fiancée last three months. He's out of the country. He was chatting with his girlfriend with a different foreign number using this same scope. He told the girl he will be coming back to 9ja in 5 days and hope to be with the girl.

He was using picture of one of our friends here to woo the girl. He sent us money to host the girl and take photos with her to confirm his curiosity. Was a funny experience sha.

Conclusively, Nigerian girls are cheap!

Many will fall, chief. The sound of money can make many girls act weirdly.

2 Likes

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Zonefree(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:

Many will fall, chief. The sound of money can make many girls act weirdly.
Aswear...I was ashamed on that girl's behalf that day. Someone fiancée oo.

No Nigerian girl is loyal to one guy. We're not ready for this discussion sha.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by chatinent: 8:32am On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Aswear...I was ashamed on that girl's behalf that day. Someone fiancée oo.

No Nigerian girl is loyal to one guy. We're not ready for this discussion sha.

They sugarcoat the promiscuity with not putting all eggs in one basket. Does it mean they don't even trust the baskets they choose to hold...to the extent of putting eggs?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Zonefree(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:

They sugarcoat the promiscuity with not putting all eggs in one basket. Does it mean they don't even trust the baskets they choose to hold...to the extent of putting eggs?
"Don't put your eggs in one basket" is a phrase devised by women to justify prostitution.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by JeffSA: 8:48am On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Asianjollof007: 9:23am On May 31, 2022
mtchew!
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by franchasofficia: 9:25am On May 31, 2022
Ojigbijigbi shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Hayee(f): 9:34am On May 31, 2022
Hahahaha why are you guys surprised grin grin grin

Humans are polyamorous in nature cheesy cheesy
Even a good woman can cheat because she has blood in her vains, hormones and there is something called temptations tongue tongue

As for me too one Gbola can't reach me
Monogamy is not even realistic cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by franchasofficia: 9:35am On May 31, 2022
A rich man have nothing to lose in this world except his life, so once u are rich as a man, trust little, suspect everybody, guard your life and health, just try protect your health and life and the world is yours. Your only next problem is in heaven where you will be judged for the several hearts u broke and the several people's girlfriends and wives u slept with.

As a man money will get you power. With power, the world is yours.

8 Likes

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by BigRocky: 9:40am On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When I feel so unsatisfied with my then boyfriend dick so I had to get myself a Love Machine so satisfy myself.

U no just get problem lol
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by JovialJune(f): 9:45am On May 31, 2022
Men started the cheating process for years saying polygamy is the black man's nature bla bla bla, women took the template to a whole new level yet y'all be tripping? Una never start, women cheating has come to stay because we are also polygamous in nature, know this, accept it, and know peace kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:
Many are saying “fear women, fear women.” I change the narrative: “use your head.”

You don't need to fear women. How can you woo a girl in the bar or club and expect Mary Magdalene? Even Sister Chioma never pure, na bar material wan pure. You deserve Mumu D'or.

I advise you never forgive a cheat...so you won't end up living with the memories.

Any lady who loves money more than common sense will cheat on you, deliberately or indeliberately.

Mad truth.

Just rid the thought of monogamy and know peace like the person above me implied
Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Akinbahm(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

"Don't put your eggs on one basket" is a phrase devised by women to justify prostitution.

This phrase has single handedly sent comrades back to trenches.

1 Like

Re: #FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2022
grin
Fear women... Because their confession alone fit burst guyman kidney shocked

Truly truly,every guyman life dey for him banny hand from the very moment he accepts her into him life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians / Yahoo Don Turn Everybody To Age Mate....Dis small boy won follow me do / Help!! The Olosho I Carried Last Night Turned Into A Man This Morning!! (graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.