Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? (1160 Views)

The Reason Why Our Girls Are Becoming Something Else / Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by proxillin(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2016
I am beginning to believe there is recession.

I noticed girls are buzzing me up on chat recently.

A most recent one. A beautiful chick I added last year started disturbing me on chat. Of all people?

The same girl that ignored me for a year. I said hi close to 15 times , then I decided to leave her.

Now, she has been disturbing me 2 weeks now. She will quickly buzz me anytime I come on line.

One day she said "why are you ignoring me?"
I was forced to reply "hope there is no problem?"

She said no she just feel like chating with me and get to know me. I said to myself na now you just wake up? I just continue ignoring her.

Is it me or what? Why have they suddenly become friendly ? To Nigerian girls, its a taboo to strike up a conversation with a guy. Why the sudden change of heart? I blame recession.

2 Likes

Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2016
proxillin:

The same girl that ignored me for a year.I said hi close to 15 times , then I decided to leave her.

Well done. Your own recession start early.

6 Likes

Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2016
Even if somebody piss two times in the morning.. They will blame recession...
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by proxillin(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2016
CorGier:

Well done. Your own recession start early.

Ogini?
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by proxillin(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2016
visaclick:
naija girls na yahoo babes na, this na their billing season grin grin grin grin

Season? You mean Xmas ?
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by Tyviv(f): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
So because d babe is now interested in you and trying to be nice,na bad thing
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Bro..u just chop lotto cheesy wink maybe she sef wan get her share
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by kheengjay(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2016
mbok just know that the moment you tell any nigerian girl I love you .....u automatically owe them money
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by Adeinfo: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Tyviv:

why do you Ladies dig your own grave and feign ignorance? you ignore someone for a year and out of. the blues remembered the person and you don't want him to believe something is up
Op don't totally ignore her..Roll along, limit the attention and see what's up
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by firstking01(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Tyviv:
Why the impromptu turn in her psychopatic behaviour towards the op huh?...some of you girls eh.
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2016
It's xmas and you're Santa grin

This will your busiest time of the year tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by dikerebel(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2016
nah so this yeye girl come deh disturb me for chat say make i give am 3k, come deh ask am no be im mate deh do runz girl, no be im mate deh ashawo, no be im mates deh do sugar daddy, no be im mates deh join arm robbers, im come deh tell me make i no inslut oh, can you imagine?
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Recession affects everyone differently some very badly , others somewhat and there are those who are not affected at all..on the other hand acting desparate is not due to recession she is acting desperate you have been moved from the "just in case" zone to the "there is no else at the moment zone"
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by CplusJason: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Raine80:
Recession affects everyone differently some very badly , others somewhat and there are those who are not affected at all..on the other hand acting desparate is not due to recession she is acting desperate you have been moved from the "just in case" zone to the "there is no else at the moment zone"
Don't you think that's a long-term mental disorder whose symptoms include inappropriate actions, feelings and withdrawal from reality into fantasy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2016
Maybe you finally started having sense.
Re: Is Recession Affecting Our Girls? by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nigerian dudes always thinking dat all sistas want from dem is money since 1971

(1) (Reply)

Nachitech Oilfield Services Has Immediate Need To Fill Many Job Positions. Apply / 11 New Sexy Places To Touch Your Guy. Number 7 Will Get You Laid / Is This A Nigga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.