Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Is This A Nigga? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Nigga? (1154 Views)

White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga / My Boyfriend’s Parent Called Me A Nigga – African Lady Dating Canadian / Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
some ladies will say , I only have a crush on black men, some say for the opposite . but the premise is crucial : how can you tell a certain man is a black one ?

there are so many variants even among the so-called black race(will you call a Malian man with bronze skin color a nigga?). let alone, a man from South India or Latin America could possibly pass for a black man. some men from these places have wiry kinky hair, and slightly bulging lips.

it is dangerous to marry a so-called white man (or claimed by himself to be another race but black ), who you find out to be totally a nigga later.

can you tell a man is a nigga by his look at first sight ? is this one a nigga? why? does he look more like a Latino or Indian or Southeast Asian? pls help me to analyze by your niggeradar.

Re: Is This A Nigga? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
of all fools let loose on earth, you're the greatest of them..... Who you calling "Nigga''

Abi craze dey worry this demented cucksucker?

Mynd44... She's insulted us on this forum enough.... ban her for life!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:
of all fools let loose on earth, you're the greatest of them..... Who you calling "Nigga''

Abi craze dey worry this demented cucksucker?

Mynd44... She's insulted us on this forum enough.... ban her for life!

but the man in the photo could be not a nigga, and under that circumstance, it is not an insult to him, do you agree? anyway, did I call any person nigga?
Re: Is This A Nigga? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
No it's not a nigga, you're d nigga pretending to be a _bitch online.
Re: Is This A Nigga? by cloudyskygrind(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
So the moderators can allow the n word but can't allow simple thing like "fucck" you op for using the n word. U deluded twaat.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Nigga? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

but the man in the photo could be not a nigga, and under that circumstance, it is not an insult to him, do you agree? anyway, did I call any person nigga?
blaa blaa..... Bla bla bla!

That's all I read! grin
Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
No it's not a nigga, you're d nigga pretending to be a _bitch online.

what makes you think he is NOT a nigga? by his physiognomy ? or what ? I need to learn some skill to differentiate the people. it is embarrassing to take some black people to be , let us say, Arabian people, or to take some Latino people to be black , this mistaking will cause serious contention , as you may know, even calling you nigga makes you so indignant, what if I mistake you to be another race?! so I need the skill , pls enlighten me.
Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
So the moderators can allow the n word but can't allow simple thing like "fucck" you op for using the n word. U deluded twaat.

I am using nigga. not ni**er
Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:
blaa blaa..... Bla bla bla!

That's all I read! grin

forgive my polemic lecture, but I am hitting the right point, I am not talking pointlessly, and you are made speechless and pissed off.

if I am using pidgin English to rant some nonsensical topic, you may not feel being routed.
Re: Is This A Nigga? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

forgive my polemic lecture, but I am hitting the right point, I am not talking pointlessly, and you are made speechless and pissed off.

if I am using pidgin English to rant some nonsensical topic, you may not feel being routed.
look. You've made no point, zero sense.... I'd like to keep dishing you laconic replies but my fingers are hot.

What are you hoping to gain with your threads?
Re: Is This A Nigga? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
How these mods keep watching this troll disturb the peace of this section is what I haven't figured
Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:
look. You've made no point, zero sense.... I'd like to keep dishing you laconic replies but my fingers are hot.

What are you hoping to gain with your threads?

What are you hoping to gain with your responses ?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How these mods keep watching this troll disturb the peace of this section is what I haven't figured

I may be an anonymous account of one of the mods. I could ban you , if I like .
Re: Is This A Nigga? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

I may be an anonymous account of one of the mods. I could ban you , if I like .
F off gee

1 Like

Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

but you have not yet answered me, is this one a nigga?
Re: Is This A Nigga? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

but you have not yet answered me, is this one a nigga?

Re: Is This A Nigga? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

What are you hoping to gain with your responses ?
How about you stop asking me questions and answer me. It'd kill you to?
Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:

answer you what?
Re: Is This A Nigga? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

answer you what?
yo asking me? Use that muddy blob in your skull and look up!
Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:

answer you what?
Re: Is This A Nigga? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
whywhyogun:

answer you what?
certified... You're dumb. Goodnight b1tch
Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:
certified... You're dumb. Goodnight b1tch

Is This A Nigga?
Re: Is This A Nigga? by whywhyogun: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
can anyone give me some light ?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Bias / Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? / See This Viral Couples Wedding Photoshoot That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.