Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat (34510 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by klax(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
I thank God for Gej this is not only a record maker but a record breaker this is why his enemy plus APC are having sleepless night.

I bet it this man is a champion now gradually election violent is going down just simply a man called gej set the path Africa are beginning to know peace bit by bit from not fighting to death in election.

Like Gej or hate him Gej is another Mandela in making. God bless you.

Presidency is not do or die when you loose move on don't say I won't go thereby brewing up bloodshed and civil war. Gej God bless you.

You are not like them that called human being dog, baboons and blood will flow (simply for loosing election) Mr taller than senses man....................add the name if you like.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by wadetaw202: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
fratermathy:
So GEJ's work is now to go about congratulating people for losing elections ba.? grin grin grin

Oh Lawd!

What's your own work now? To make nonsense comment on nairaland?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by klax(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

What's your own work now? To make nonsense comment on nairaland?

Don't answer him he is one of them. His last word say it all. When you started hearing *bah* or seen *bah* at the end of any word or sentence you should know na dem dem from the desert.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by spartan50(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Stalwert:
A failure and thief acting sane when not drunk
Na wa but you go get sense at all.. Your hero buhari is a bigger thief and incompetent.. Please just....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by toprealman: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Too early to celebrate.... Gambia readily comes to mind.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by iluvdonjazzy: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ijaya123:

Pacesetter in clueless leadership that led to massive corruption and looting you mean?

Sure, the world will continue to remember him for that.

Never again. Ineffectual Buffoon.
what u are sayin is quite different for what is on ground "conceding defeat"
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by ddippset(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

No matter how much you try to dress him down, GEJ is a hero and you and your generation will never achieve what he has achieved.
wadetaw202:

And what have you become? An empty, faceless, inconsequential commenter on nairaland
wadetaw202:

No matter how much you try to dress him down, GEJ is a hero and you and your generation will never achieve what he has achieved.
e pain them.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by nurusystem(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
GEJ conceding defeat dont make him a hero.he lost the election so ,callin thieve a hero is stupidity of highest order pls.he was a past president thats all.the election were free and fair.so we dont need to praise him or any other president.......we dont wan war .
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by oyoofong(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Love you sir! Thanks for setting the pace and blazing the trail in this direction.The Hero has spoken.Thank you sir. kiss
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by padi94(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

94? Lemme assume u were born in 94 cos it explains a lot.

Ok obama started it? Thanks for the info.

Dude it does nt explain anything ignorance is very annoying. Especially when one boasts with it
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by DeYoungJoe(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
TimeMod1:
This exactly sums up yo dad.

Dat's why I said u lack home training. I pity ur children
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Stalwert: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
spartan50:

Na wa but you go get sense at all.. Your hero buhari is a bigger thief and incompetent.. Please just....

I heard only a madam defends his wife molesters
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by berrystunn(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:
I have forgotten, its either iam 3 years old or iam 77 years old. nonsense! the normal thing to do is to congratulate people that have won elections. Jonathan doesn't congratulate winners of elections nowadays, he congratulates the losers. he is just being a busy body, seeking attention.

Thats why I ask your age.,
Its only a matured mind...to understand.

You will not understand till you grow up.
(#Seeking attention) (#busy body)
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by benzems(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thank God this style was not used in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7U3fIsT4Tw
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Emassive(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
Beef... Or Zombie...?
ddippset:
this Jonathan sef. your aproko and busy body don too much o. you're not the first to concede a defeat in the world, not even the first in africa. I won't be surprised the next time someone concedes defeat in a university SUG elections, Jonathan would congratulate them.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Amenphx: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:
this Jonathan sef. your aproko and busy body don too much o. you're not the first to concede a defeat in the world, not even the first in africa. I won't be surprised the next time someone concedes defeat in a university SUG elections, Jonathan would congratulate them.
Is like you are not happy? Pls release yourself from envy so that you will be successful in life.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by LorDBolton(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
padi94:

Dude it does nt explain anything ignorance is very annoying. Especially when one boasts with it

like i said, it explains a lot about you ... people like u dont know how to take a victory. when i'm done with you you'll be wiser.

well dummy this was my reply to you; obama started it? thanks for the info & i modified my statement cos people like you who cant read & comprehend would wanna quote me, it wasn't an admission you were right, it was a admission you just gave me new relevant information

now b4 i break down my post (which u quoted thus if i had made any alterations, it would not reflect on yours) pls show me where;
#1- I (the key word being me as an individual)boasted about it
#2- where i explicitly stated nigeria INVENTED it (STARTED using the "change mantra" in politics)
#3- where i mentioned APC ( because u also felt the need to mention APC)

when you answer those 3, no matter how vulgar you go, i will reply u with a complete breakdown of my first post so as to expose your illiteracy.

I await your reply intelligent padi94
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by guyXander(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
fuckmeharder:
oga must u congratulate everybody..u hv tried..u rest....or r u looking fr who loss so u ll congratulate then wait fr buhari 2019

Your mouth bad die grin
So you dey plan the fall of Buhari.

I dey your back. Carry go.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by ugwum007(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oga Jona plz wait till 2019 to congratulate that APC nigga that is if he agrees to concede defeat. Don't be surprise if he decides to send cows to trample on us by then especially the 5%
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by wadetaw202: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:
e pain them.

You are the one that is pained now. Despite all your nonsense comments, nothing is bringing GEJ down.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by goldensmiles: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
frm hero to legend..... kip uniting Africa
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by shizzy7(f): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
AzontoGhost:

OH SHIZZY7, you typed this

NO way!!
your account has been hacked I guess.
Yes now its the very way we voted out an incumbent and voted in old man who used to be in the helm of affairs..

who did you vote for??
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by sirfee(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:
Must you comment,stop displaying your stupidity to the public.If you don't have any reasonable thing to do,you can go to bed.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Ijaya123: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
what u are sayin is quite different for what is on ground "conceding defeat"

So what pace did he set by conceding defeat?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by AzontoGhost(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
shizzy7:
Yes now its the very way we voted out an incumbent and voted in old man who used to be in the helm of affairs..

who did you vote for??

Lol..
we trust our "old man" that's why WE voted for him.

who I voted for?
You know the name right? smiley
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by sirfee(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
yarimo:
Mtcheeew As if GEJ is somebody in Nigeria democracy, claiming elder Statesman and celebrity up and down since 29.may 2015 undecided
Hypocrite stop spitting rubbish.Haters,tribalists and bigots are liable to die young,please take note .
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by shizzy7(f): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
AzontoGhost:

Lol..
we trust our "old man" that's why WE voted for him.

who I voted for?
You know the name right? smiley
Huuum, this is politics, trust no one.

I know how buhari became my adopted grandfather and saviour of Nigerians to me during election. But reverse is the case now..
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by AzontoGhost(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
shizzy7:
Huuum, this is politics, trust no one.

I know how buhari became my adopted grandfather and saviour of Nigerians to me during election. But reverse is the case now..

Well, I can't vote for someone if I don't trust him/her... If I have no trust, why should I vote in the first place?
I can't talk about your Prez..
But I know my old man will deliver....

Just by the way: The winners(NPP) are wildly jubilating with the Loser's(NDC) campaign song..
that's Ghana for Us!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by ddippset(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
sirfee:
Must you comment,stop displaying your stupidity to the public.If you don't have any reasonable thing to do,you can go to bed.
why are you angry now? abi you people want to force everybody to take Jonathan as a hero? he is your hero I agree and respect that. but he is not a hero to me so allow me make my comment.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by AzontoGhost(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:
why are you angry now? abi you people want to force everybody to take Jonathan as a hero? he is your hero I agree and respect that. but he is not a hero to me so allow me make my comment.
exactly, i don't know what's so special about conceeding defeat when one knows perfectly well that he has lost an election.

Africans like empty "fans" too much!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by sirfee(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:
Can you please tell me the reason why you are hating?is it because of the party difference or w........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck / Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.