Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat (34509 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
sirfee:
Hypocrite stop spitting rubbish.Haters,tribalists and bigots are liable to die young,please take note .
ok sir. grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

You can go and commit suicide. Nothing you say will change the fact that GEJ is a hero you will never be in your life
na you get your mouth grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by padi94(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

like i said, it explains a lot about you ... people like u dont know how to take a victory. when i'm done with you you'll be wiser.

well dummy this was my reply to you; obama started it? thanks for the info & i modified my statement cos people like you who cant read & comprehend would wanna quote me, it wasn't an admission you were right, it was a admission you just gave me new relevant information

now b4 i break down my post (which u quoted thus if i had made any alterations, it would not reflect on yours) pls show me where;
#1- I (the key word being me as an individual)boasted about it
#2- where i explicitly stated nigeria INVENTED it (STARTED using the "change mantra" in politics)
#3- where i mentioned APC ( because u also felt the need to mention APC)

when you answer those 3, no matter how vulgar you go, i will reply u with a complete breakdown of my first post so as to expose your illiteracy.

I await your reply intelligent padi94

Well Mr Ignorant, in response to your above write-up,

You said i dnt knw how to take victory right? Well that makes us two, cos you dnt knw how to take corrections as well. What has being born in 94 got to do with the correction i made to your post. Your response clearly shows that you are truelly mature, infact you should get a plaque with an inscription that goes : "the guy with thd most mature response on Nairaland". You want to gv advice to any1 on how to be mature, i suggest you shoul keep all the advice for yourself. Believe me you nid them.

This "dummy" is nw telling you to go and read your post again, mayb this time a Reflective reading. MaYbe you would understand it
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
1metre:
can u quickly define ' elder statesman & celebrity' attention seeker
attention seeker KO parade seeker NI undecided
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by yarimo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
CosmicJames:
A prophet is not regarded in his hometown.
some prophet grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by sirfee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
yarimo:
ok sir. grin
It is always good to be good and grateful,have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
sirfee:
It is always good to be good and grateful,have a wonderful weekend.
ok cheesy
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by hez11js: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:
this Jonathan sef. your aproko and busy body don too much o. you're not the first to concede a defeat in the world, not even the first in africa. I won't be surprised the next time someone concedes defeat in a university SUG elections, Jonathan would congratulate them.
hmmmmmm

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by LorDBolton(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
padi94:

Well Mr Ignorant, in response to your above write-up,

You said i dnt knw how to take victory right? Well that makes us two, cos you dnt knw how to take corrections as well. What has being born in 94 got to do with the correction i made to your post. Your response clearly shows that you are truelly mature, infact you should get a plaque with an inscription that goes : "the guy with thd most mature response on Nairaland". You want to gv advice to any1 on how to be mature, i suggest you shoul keep all the advice for yourself. Believe me you nid them.

This "dummy" is nw telling you to go and read your post again, mayb this time a Reflective reading. MaYbe you would understand it

Lols typical runaway child... funny u could take time out to type epistle but not answer my Q.

Lemme remind u SIR the 3 questions

#2- where i explicitly stated nigeria INVENTED it (STARTED using the "change mantra" in politics)

If you couldn't locate it? Lemme paste my post which u quored for u SIR.

We as nigerians should be proud of ourselves.

We voted for change!

Yea things haven't been easy,but change never is.

Now b4 bashing ask yourself why suddenly the whole world has taken up the 'change' mantra?

From us, to UK, to Gambia now Ghana!

I was stunned hearing CNN n BBC w news anchors using that phrase 'americans wanted change' whilst analysing trumps victory.

When things ain't working, you change it... n keep changing it until u get the right formula

U don't need to admit it, or thank me for teaching u a lesson on why u should quit when you're ahead
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by padi94(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lols typical runaway child... funny u could take time out to type epistle but not answer my Q.

Lemme remind u SIR the 3 questions

If you couldn't locate it? Lemme paste my post which u quored for u SIR.

We as nigerians should be proud of ourselves.

We voted for change!

Yea things haven't been easy,but change never is.

Now b4 bashing askd yourself why suddenly the whole world has taken up the 'change' mantra?

From us, to UK, to Gambia now Ghana!

I was stunned hearing CNN n BBC w news anchors using that phrase 'americans wanted change' whilst analysing trumps victory.

When things ain't working, you change it... n keep changing it until u get the right formula

U don't need to admit it, or thank me for teaching u a lesson on why u should quit when you're ahead

Some people just never gets it. Well i will leave you to swim in your ocean of ignorance cos am sure ur aware of it. Go ahead

But if to say i be your Father I for dey outside your door d wait you like this

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Kunlexxxx(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:
this Jonathan sef. your aproko and busy body don too much o. you're not the first to concede a defeat in the world, not even the first in africa. I won't be surprised the next time someone concedes defeat in a university SUG elections, Jonathan would congratulate them.
Being a former president, he is now one of Africa's leader whether he performed well or not when he was president. What he did to congratulate the newly elected president and also appreciate the defeated incumbent president is obligatory of him. Buhari, Obj and every other African leaders would do same if they haven't done so already. As a former leader, you are indirectly still part of the govt just like Obj still talks about national issues. I don't adore him either, but he has only done what's obligatory of him
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by LorDBolton(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
padi94:

Some people just never gets it. Well i will leave you to swim in your ocean of ignorance cos am sure ur aware of it. Go ahead

But if to say i be your Father I for dey outside your door d wait you like this

Remember those questions anytime u in public and don't know whether to escalate or de-escalate a situation.

My dad? He's a lawyer, he'd be proud how I made u sooo useless u have probably read my post and realised u aren't smart.

Lemme give u another advice, dunno what you're reading in school but surround yourself with law students, infact date a smart one, your reasoning skills will be better for it, & you'll know the difference between 'good morning' and 'how far'

Thank me later.

Like I said 94? it explains a lot about u.

No need replying me, if u don't answer those 3 questions? Then i'm done with u.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by padi94(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Remember those questions anytime u in public and don't know whether to escalate or de-escalate a situation.

My dad? He's a lawyer, he'd be proud how I made u sooo useless u have probably read my post and realised u aren't smart.

Lemme give u another advice, dunno what you're reading in school but surround yourself with law students, infact date a smart one, your reasoning skills will be better for it, & you'll know the difference between 'good morning' and 'how far'

Thank me later.

Like I said 94? it explains a lot about u.

No need replying me, if u don't answer those 3 questions? Then i'm done with u.

Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it. Therefore remain the same
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by franklynsunny(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gej should open a conceding defeat association n bcom d president dere
He Is always d first to congratulate any one dat lose to new pres elect
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by ivandragon: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
it seems some people here prefer what happened in 2011 when someone refused to concede defeat in the presidential election...

an action which led to the death of about 8 promising youth corp members, youths who had the world for the taking, but whose lives were cut short because one man didn't know when to draw the line between being a good 'sports man' & being an unrepentant trouble maker...

loosing is embarrassing no doubt, but loosing with dignity ALWAYS makes you a better person...
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by 1metre: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
yarimo:
attention seeker KO parade seeker NI undecided
odika nkita rachara gi anya shocked
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by yarimo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
1metre:
odika nkita rachara gi anya shocked
YONKO tongue
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Preciousojoka(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
ddippset:

Why do some people enjoying saying sh*t undecided
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Bettymama: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you don't value what you have, others will do for you.
Our former President have set a good example for others to emulate.
Power is not do or die affair.
If you win, celebrate success.
If you loose,accept defeat.
May your days be long,the father of true and modern democracy in Africa.
I salute you Sir (GEJ)
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Babaevans1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
TimeMod1:
Jonathan is a Mad Goat, Ogogoro drinking bastard.

Who is this fool again?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Babaevans1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
chimchim1:
Rice was never 8k under gej. Stop misleading people abeg. I'm sure u have never bought a full bag of rice b4. I buy for my family and I've always been buying for years now. Cheapest under gej was 12k.

Oga it was 8k, u are a bloody lier
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by sirwisy2580: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Truth is timeless. OGA JONA U B TIMELESS HERO.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by bal4real: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2016
ddippset:

I know haters will die silently on hearing this news. While u r fuming in anger n hatred, he's been appreciated all over d world
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2016
guyXander:

Your mouth bad die grin So you dey plan the fall of Buhari.
I dey your back. Carry go.
e own don too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes: FG Will Obey Supreme Court’s Judgment — Malami / Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck / Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.