Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning (1733 Views)

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by PapiNigga: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2016
Layebi and Lekan’s love story will give you goosebumps!

Read below...
Layebi
Lekan & I met through a mutual friend. Our very first encounter was at Barcellos, I was out having lunch with my sister and her toaster at the time, Babatunde. Lekan happened to be dropping something off for Babatunde but decided to join our table. When I saw him for the first time I remember being pleasantly surprised as all of Babatunde’s friends I had been meeting were somewhat off (lol).

The next day, Lekan called me up and to my surprise, we got along quite well. He went straight to the point saying he liked me and I was his retirement plan (I was like really… who says that), but I had a boyfriend at the time so we remained friends. We didn’t see after that till about 4 months later, during this 4-month period we became really close and the best phone buddies, we would talk for hours and he would make me laugh, he always had a lot to say and just always cracked me up.

Having a boyfriend at the time didn’t seem to sway him rather he intensified all efforts to show me who was the better man and I saw that he was. He was, kind-hearted, selfless, funny and not to mention good looking, what more could a girl ask for. After some sort of drama in my current relationship, Lekan and I eventually started dating and I understood what it was to be treated like a princess, he treated me like his whole world and was always doting on me. Fast forward to today after 8 years of dating what I can say is that we’ve gone through our fair share of ups and downs like most couples but in all of this we have always found our way back to each other. I am happy and grateful to God for sending you my way because sometimes I wonder what I would do without you.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/this-couple-love-story-pre-wedding.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by PapiNigga: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Lekan
From the first time, I met Layebi. I knew she was going to become my wife. There was something about her mannerism and her eyes that just stuck with me and there was no letting go.I was with a friend of mine, Babatunde when I overheard his conversation on the phone about taking a girl he was chiking at the time and her beautiful younger sister out to Lunch at Barcelos. I asked him to tag along so I could be her date but he said NO.

Luckily for me, later that afternoon I realized Babatunde had forgotten some of his documents in my car, remembering that he had mentioned Barcelos, I went there and called him up and told him I was outside and wanted to drop off the documents he had forgotten in my car.

He laughed mischievously because he knew what I was up to. When I eventually met Layebi I realized Babatunde wasn’t at all exaggerating.

She was even better looking than he had described and I knew instantly that I wanted to get to know everything about her and more. I knew I had to get her to like me just as much as I liked her and well… I did! Not only did I get her to like me and finally love me. I also got her to marry me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
Nice!
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by herzern(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2016

Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by saintCaligula(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2016
the guy is too handsome for the lady...

1 Like

Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by ElsonMorali: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Nice. smiley
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
the guy is too handsome for the lady...
he belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by alatbaba1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
nice looking couples

Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by ButterFrost212(f): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
That is one hunk of a man, so big and buff cheesy cheesy
I want me some angry
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by iSufferFools: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
So while dating a guy actively she unwittingly admitted to cheating on him emotionally. How nice.

HML to her and her new found husband, she should remember what goes around, comes around.

1 Like

Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by ipain: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
iSufferFools:
So while dating a guy actively she unwittingly admitted to cheating on him emotionally. How nice.

HML to her and her new found husband, she should remember what goes around, comes around.
every girl has a plan B and it is necessary.
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by poik(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
PapiNigga:
Layebi and Lekan’s love story will give you goosebumps!

Read below...
Layebi
Lekan & I met through a mutual friend. Our very first encounter was at Barcellos, I was out having lunch with my sister and her toaster at the time, Babatunde. Lekan happened to be dropping something off for Babatunde but decided to join our table. When I saw him for the first time I remember being pleasantly surprised as all of Babatunde’s friends I had been meeting were somewhat off (lol).

The next day, Lekan called me up and to my surprise, we got along quite well. He went straight to the point saying he liked me and I was his retirement plan (I was like really… who says that), but I had a boyfriend at the time so we remained friends. We didn’t see after that till about 4 months later, during this 4-month period we became really close and the best phone buddies, we would talk for hours and he would make me laugh, he always had a lot to say and just always cracked me up.

Having a boyfriend at the time didn’t seem to sway him rather he intensified all efforts to show me who was the better man and I saw that he was. He was, kind-hearted, selfless, funny and not to mention good looking, what more could a girl ask for. After some sort of drama in my current relationship, Lekan and I eventually started dating and I understood what it was to be treated like a princess, he treated me like his whole world and was always doting on me. Fast forward to today after 8 years of dating what I can say is that we’ve gone through our fair share of ups and downs like most couples but in all of this we have always found our way back to each other. I am happy and grateful to God for sending you my way because sometimes I wonder what I would do without you.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/this-couple-love-story-pre-wedding.html?m=1

Only God will save us from these women. 'After some sort of drama in my current relationship, Lekan and I seventually started dating'.
Why not if not.
we all know who started the drama and why
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by enniewest(f): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
They look so good, me likey kiss
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by PapiNigga: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
poik:

Only God will save us from these women. 'After some sort of drama in my current relationship, Lekan and I seventually started dating'.
Why not if not.

u read my mind too
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
iSufferFools:

After some sort of drama in my current relationship, Lekan and I eventually started dating

Again, she what she did there.
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
poik:

Why not if not.

Another dude who reads between the lines.
You said it all.
Re: This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning by 2kurupt(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hope another charming, witty & sharp guy won't cause another "sort of drama" in their marriage?

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview: I Got A Husband Because I Choose Not To Ignore His DM (pic) / Check Out This Nude, Gold Body Painted Maternity Shoot / Latest Viral Photos Of Naija Babes Dancing Without Bra- Breaks Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.