Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake (1924 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Top 5 Reasons Naija Guys Detest Naija Girls BY DAVIYJONESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by Joysmith2: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
According to reports by Tallahassee Herald in Florida, United States, the 15-year-old boy who was said to have a 'highly potent sperm' ejaculated in the pool without warning his mates. And reports say that this ended up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.
Standing on the fact that they did not have sex at the party, the 15-year-old boy said:

“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild sex orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes. I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he said, looking sincere.

The doctor, who connected all the pregnancy to one cause, Dr. John Suzukima, said:

“Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortishave sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man. This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory.”

While about 14 of the girls are up for abortion, 2 of the impregnated girls will be keeping the babies due to religious beliefs.
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by Galacious1: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mistake? No way!

Kudos to the dude tho
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by herzern(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
JESUS!!.

Someone tell me this isn't true.
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
I don't understand....

How did it happen?
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by Gratefulsoul(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
The boy should be name Abraham of our time.. Just gather 1000 girls in a pool and let him release his weapon grade sperm in the pool then the rest will be story... God is in indeed great..

3 Likes

Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by falconey(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
16 that one don pass mistake tey tey
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by nNEOo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is a bit beyond my understanding of biology
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by DeLioncourt: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lmao.
CR7.
Top striker.
Efficient finisher.
German machine gun.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by Silverstone6578(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
J

1 Like

Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by babywhite(f): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
This is ridiculous hahahahaha
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by mofeoluwadassah: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Old news undecided
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
miracle worker cheesy
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by greenmonk: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
so all the girls no wear pant and what is the swimming speed of the sperm. abi all the girls carry their nyanshi come circle d boy.
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
He shud wear a condom next time he goes swimming
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by ogtavia(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
OP must have attended Lai Mohammed 's Institute of Lying...don't worry,anytime Nigeria needs to lie about issues like Boko Haram,Naira - Dollar exchange rate,budget padding,ECA..they will reach out to you..

1 Like

Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by nepapole(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Op...fear GOD na.
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by PappiSnow: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
The girls didn't wear swim suit? or they were in a naked pool?

I am not understanding
undecided
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by Sexxkillz: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Dumb asses. The story is fake.

A little research would have helped you dumb heads.

You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In A
Swimming Pool

Let’s get this one out of the way first. It is not possible
for any girl to get pregnant from sperm in a
swimming pool. Take a look at four scientific
reasons why no girl needs to worry about sperm in a
swimming pool.

Dr. John Suzukima Does Not Exist
The Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare hospital
exists, but they do not have a Dr. John Suzukima in
their staff directory.

In fact, Dr. John Suzukima does not exist in
any hospital in the world
. Needless to say, there is no
media report quoting a John Suzukima.

Spermafortis Does Not Exist
There is no medical condition called spermafortis. It
is a fake word constructed from the words “sperm”
and “fortis“, which is Latin for strong. In other words,
spermafortis = strong sperm.

Even if such potent sperm exists, they will still die in
the toxic environment of the swimming pool.

Water Mammals Do Not Have “Waterproof”
Sperm

Mammals like dolphins, manatees and seals
reproduce by penetrative sex. In other words, the
male has to insert his penis into the vagina of the
female, to deliver the ejaculate. You won’t find them
ejaculating into the water to impregnate the females.
In fact, manatees and seals actually have sex on
land, not in the water.
www.rojakpot.com/16-girls-pregnant-after-boy-ejaculates-into-swimming-pool/

This is what happens to your brains when you use the internet only for Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and instagram. You believe every shit_ you're fed.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by DrayZee: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Dumb asses. The story is fake.

A little research would have helped you dumb heads.

www.rojakpot.com/16-girls-pregnant-after-boy-ejaculates-into-swimming-pool/

This is what happens to your brains when you use the internet only for Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and instagram. You believe every shit_ you're fed.

Nonsense.

Lol! grin grin grin

Oh Lord!
Dem say na Spermafortis! grin

Well, this what you get when you believe a nairaland writeup with no traceable source.
Re: A Boy Impregnate Sixteen Girls By Mistake by Ranchhoddas: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Only a goat would believe this.

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Watching My Wife Sleep With Another Man - Lagos Man Opens Up (audio) / What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? / How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.