Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To (7696 Views)

The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / I Mast*rbate To Your Pictures Every Day – Man Posts As Curvy South African Cause / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by jamalnation(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Following
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by SuccyJ(f): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice thread. Can relate to most....
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Rone16(f): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Funny smiley
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Oliviaxx(f): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
so true....i can relate to most of the pictures
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
so so true
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by AyamConfidence(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
We don't want to understand.

Unah matter dey tire person.

I made the mistake of asking a lady the question "What do women want" and she has been talking nonstop for the past 3days.
grin grin
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
succyblinks:
20. And not being able to hold in THOSE sneezes

Mehn this one, I feel like I just had a blood bath. Most times I need to change or I'll never be comfortable again
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
succyblinks:
4 All the times of false hope
Lmao cheesy. I can relate!.
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Glaxx(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why you mumu like this naa
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thoniameek:

Mehn this one, I feel like I just had a blood bath. Most times I need to change or I'll never be comfortable again

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by fratermathy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Any boy who clicks on this thread is looking for something and I promise that you'll find it.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Ginaz(f): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
So true especially that bra of a damn thing, gosh I hate bras eh, when I'm at home I don't wear it except when I wanna go to work. Even at work I remove it and bring along big jacket to stylishly cover grin

It feels like hand grabbing your tities 24/7

I can't wear for 24hours, and no matter how hard I try I can't sleep in one.
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Sexytemi(f): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lolgringringringringrin....I so relate with the pictures ogringrin
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Luckymay(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
succyblinks:
12. THE RELIEF
I swear.
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
The part where you don't want to smudge your make upgrin grin Lmao
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by succyblinks(f): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg bros move this to the permanent site
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by thesuave10(m): 3:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Hadez:
This thread is dead on arrival

Hey Hades instagram or snapchat?
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Nielbohr203(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lalasticlala seun
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Estherfabian(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
OP change the topic
Not all girls can relate to it..Like No. 2, Virgins like me can't relate to it.

Lalasticlala please move this to the town hall
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by yhermmie(f): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
very true, it happens most times
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Medunah: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Estherfabian:
OP change the topic
Not all girls can relate to it..Like No. 2, Virgins like me can't relate to it.

Lalasticlala please move this to the town hall
why can't virgins relate to no2? ion get
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Estherfabian(f): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Medunah:

why can't virgins relate to no2? ion get

Damn, I thought twas bout pregnancy

cool
Re: 20 Pictures Every Girl Can Relate To by Tac67: 8:31am On May 31, 2021
I wrote articles for succyblinks

The worth is 8,000 Naira. Succyblinks has chosen not to pay me for my services citing unnecessary excuses that because I didn't put my surname in my bank details I supplied he/she won't pay me.

These are people who go to international sites, get paid between 2 and 5 dollar a word, hire us to work at 1 Naira per word and yet refuse to pay for services rendered

I worked for 3 clients and auto copied my bank details and sent to all. All remaining client paid. Succyblinks is refusing to pay me stating that I didn't put surname as a result I won't be paid.

Be this as it may, I informed Succyblinks that my account is my account and payment should be made for my service. He/she is trying to make a slave out of me and forcing me to " like the arse " for services I rendered... It should be clear to all that Succyblinks is not only cruel, a thief a cheat, a scammer. His/Her phone number and moniker should be registered into the forum's list of scammers

He/She has blocked me on WhatsApp and has refused to pay me my hard earned money. Yes. It's my money and I laboured for it. During the entire process I kept rewriting back and forth these are articles I virtually wrote each twice because of extreme and excessive nagging and to spend 10 days of my life, spend my resources, time and effort, Succyblinks must be added to the list of forum scammers.

Nairalanders call this thief to order

Here's his/her contact

Mynd44 if I'm not paid, this phone number should be added to list of scammers. I can afford to lose the 8000 Naira, but we need to help other good Nairalanders know toxic people so they can avoid dealing with these psychologically sick human beings

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC) / Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.