Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. (11016 Views)

Rema Dey Try O After All The Twerk The Thing No Stand / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Great100000: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
There’s been a lot of debate as to what exactly is the domineering factor that attracts a girl to a guy. Nine out of ten guys would probably say it’s money. But they are grossly wrong.

While there's no doubt that money is very important, and it would naturally attract ladies to you, money isn’t predominantly what would make a girl fall madly for you and be willing to do anything for you.

Besides, the fact remains that there are a lot of ladies out there who couldn’t care less about your money. There are career ladies who earn decent pay and are doing very well on their own.

You can’t dabble your money in front of such ladies and expect them to lose their minds. For all they care, your money matters very little to them.

Also, we’ve seen and heard of situations of a woman dating a very well to do guy, yet she’ll still go behind his back to sleep with a total loser.

Money can never keep a woman faithful to you. You must realise this. If you still feel money is the only thing that drives girls crazy, you need to banish that idea immediately.

So what makes a girl go crazy for a guy, What makes her go completely crazy about him? What is the most attractive feature in a guy that girls just can’t resist?

You might say it’s love and affection. The typical prince charming kind of guy–the fellow who plans the most romantic dates, buys her flowers and saturate her ears with sweet words.

The truth is, you can be the most romantic guy in the world and treat your girl as a goddess. The fact remains, if a girl doesn’t like you, all your efforts are as good as useless.

It’s not uncommon for a guy to treat a girl with all the care in the world and shower her with pretty gifts, yet she’ll drool and seek after the attention of a guy who doesn’t care if she exists.

It’s weird, you might think. You shower a lady with so much affection and she’s more drawn to a guy who isn’t concerned about her existence.
Women don’t do this deliberately to hurt you, nice guys, out there. It’s just the way they’ve been psychologically fashioned. Humans desire things they can’t have.

The most unattractive feature that drives a lady away from a guy.

As a man, there’s nothing more that reduces your value than trying to please a woman. The approach is counterproductive and dead on arrival.

A lot of you might read this and conclude that I might be high on some expired Oshogbo weed.

That’s because most of you have had your minds colonised by the erroneous fairy tales displayed by Hollywood and Filipino movies.

They produce movies depicting that the nice, caring and patient guy always gets the hot girl.

They make you believe this lie because it appeals to your senses. But the reality is grossly a wide contrast from what you see in the movies.

And the harsh reality is, the nice guys don’t get the hot girl. He never will. Because he lacks something every girl desires in a man.

The most attractive feature every girl desires in a man.

The most attractive feature you can display as a man to get ladies frolicking after you is to simply be a man!

Yes, read that again. Simply be a man. A real man.

There’s nothing that irritates a woman more than having a man who is always eager to do her bidding. Who goes the extra mile to please her and often places her demands above his.

Guys, doing this is not going to get her to love you. Instead, she’ll quickly lose respect for you as you’ll be considered a walkover.

A woman worships a man who has a backbone. Who does his thinking and can’t be manipulated by a lady.

A girl will never completely love and respect a guy who agrees to everything she says– who nods in agreement to all her desires and takes her as a priority.

Dear men, a woman should never be your utmost priority. Your goals should.

What I’m writing may come as a hard pill for some of you to swallow. And some of you might say my assertions are inaccurate. But if you could exercise some bits of logical scrutiny, you’ll agree that what I’ve said paints valid truth.

Still in doubt? Think for a moment: why do girls always fall for bad boys? They know this guy is no good, and often doesn’t treat them well. Yet they still cling to him.

The “bad boys” so to say, have one thing that has always worked for them... They just don’t care.
I’m not saying you should become a jerk and start treating women rudely. That’s not what I’m implying.

What I’m saying is, if you want women to run after you, do not chase them.

The number one thing no girl can resist in a guy.

If there’s one thing that’ll always get a woman’s attention focused on you, it is confidence.

No woman can resist a confident man – a man who has a firm identity of who he is and isn’t tossed to and fro.

Men, it’s time you stop watching these Zee World movies that are trying to turn you into a sissy. Embrace your role as a man– a leader.

Set goals for your self and work towards improving your career.

A woman wants a man she can rely on. A man who she can trust to protect her. If you keep agreeing to everything she says because you don’t want to offend her, how can she trust you to defend her when someone tries to confront her?
In summary, a woman can’t resist a confident man who doesn’t do ridiculous things to impress her.

25 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dear men, women should never be your utmost priorities, your goals should...copied as said .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Money is more attractive than anything else but somehow you are right

1 Like

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Snipper007: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Op u are right

5 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
You deserve medals.

your priorities should not be girl(s), your goal should.
thanks for this

3 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by WorkSmartEdu: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
I agree intoto!
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by kecee99(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nice write up op but pls shed more light on the confidence part
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by yanabasee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Op..... You said, it's not money, but being romantic.....

Without money, men can easily misplace their confidence to make approach. And can easily loss his words.

There are many ways to make a romantic life to stay active as to make a relationship have memorable moments.... Saying sweet words alone isn't enough, taking her out to sightseeing and sports view and picnics and carnivals and hiking and many other things will involve MONEY.

You must have money to be romantic. You must have money to look good for her. And for her to look good for you.

To be a man, you need to have a built up mentality of being reserve and gentle. And you can only be able to attain that level, if you have a reasonable amount of money in your account. Poor guys blood too the hot.

You can't set a goal for yourself as a man without having a penny....

Op.... with money, one can easily attain everything you've listed up there.

Women, like it, when a man is averagely tall and wears a gentleman's face, say, an outward looking Mr. shyguy. With good physical built muscles and good/fitted/expensive wears with a perfect dressing sense and good color combos.... Then have manners and tolerance and must know how to treat a woman very well with words and gifts.

You have to be financially buoyant to be that guy!

11 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Oluwaphemite(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Because of That part u said something about putting an end to the ZeeWorld bullshits I agree with d other people dat you are sensible. Kudos.

This guy above me is confusing himself. I dont think he read dat thing to the end. >jj

2 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Jh0wsef(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
this is very well said.

reading this just reminded me of myself. I get my ladies this way. I respect them. but I don't give a Bleep. many times girls have told me 'what kind of guy are you?' they indirectly would draw themselves to me. don't get me wrong. i am all sweet. but they just know I don't give a Bleep. I tell them my mind, I don't sugar coat words.
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Papadoh(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abeg Summarize

1 Like

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by mrbenjame: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Everything isn’t money. From experience. I know of a girl back in school that usually date one hot rich dude in school but would always do what I tell her ( I broke like church rat then). Most times you don’t really need money to be the confident man although to a degree it helps. But not completely true. Most people who control women because of money, look at them very well. There’s this low self esteem hiding in them. Heavy inferiority complex. Most of them when broke couldn’t even talk to a woman or let alone be in control. It’s only a low self esteem fellow that will completely affirm that money does it all. It’s a lie.

5 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
I have read this article somewhere before. As for me, I know the rules of the game. I do coach guys on how to pickup ladies, and ladies on how to attract men with ease. But I ain't a player, just a coach. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by CosmicJames(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
kecee99:
Nice write up op but pls shed more light on the confidence part
I'm not the Op. But permit me to explain it more to you.

Being confident is a state of mind that you must possess if you want to succeed at anything that is important to you including women. It is the belief and trust that you have in yourself that you will succeed, and that you will not fall in life.

In summary, Op is saying that you should be confident in yourself, and women will be attracted to you. And you will not be chasing after women.

This rule is very correct. But there is more to it than than this thread can handle.

Now let me explain what confidence will do for you if you have it in full possession.

1. It takes away your fear of losing a girl.

Do you know that it is the fear of losing a girl that make men to do what they are not suppose to do and went through hell just because they don't want to loose a girl?

When you are confident in yourself, you will not be afraid of losing her because you know that you can always get another hot chick easily. So you will be yourself. The girl will also notice that confidence in you. Then she will do everything to stay with you and not you doing everything to keep her.

2. It will make you set goals for myself and make practical plans to achieving it.

Confident people are not lazy people! You can't afford to be lazy when you have confidence in yourself that you will succeed because you can't afford to fall.
Everytime you will be very busy, making plans upon plans and taken good actions that can help you succeed.
You don't even have much time to think about women. It is part of what attracts them to a man. Girls are not attracted to a man for nothing. Especially a man that is not counting in millions yet.

Like I said earlier, there is more to this rule that this thread can handle. So I will just stop here

14 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Nadison1311(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nice write up
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by owolabi16: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
CosmicJames:

I'm not the Op. But permit me to explain it more to you.

Being confident is a state of mind that you must possess if you want to succeed at anything that is important to you including women. It is the belief and trust that you have in yourself that you will succeed, and that you will not fall in life.

In summary, Op is saying that you should be confident in yourself, and women will be attracted to you. And you will not be chasing after women.

This rule is very correct. But there is more to it than than this thread can handle.

Now let me explain what confidence will do for you if you have it in full possession.

1. It takes away your fear of losing a girl.

Do you know that it is the fear of losing a girl that make men to do what they are not suppose to do and went through hell just because they don't want to loose a girl?

When you are confident in yourself, you will not be afraid of losing her because you know that you can always get another hot chick easily. So you will be yourself. The girl will also notice that confidence in you. Then she will do everything to stay with you and not you doing everything to keep her.

2. It will make you set goals for myself and make practical plans to achieving it.

Confident people are not lazy people! You can't afford to be lazy when you have confidence in yourself that you will succeed because you can't afford to fall.
Everytime you will be very busy, making plans upon plans and taken good actions that can help you succeed.
You don't even have much time to think about women. It is part of what attracts them to a man. Girls are not attracted to a man for nothing. Especially a man that is not counting in millions yet.

There is more to this rule that this thread can handle. So I will just stop here

CAN I HAVE YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by mcjohny(m): 2:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Great100000:
There’s been a lot of debate as to what exactly is the domineering factor that attracts a girl to a guy. Nine out of ten guys would probably say it’s money. But they are grossly wrong.

While there's no doubt that money is very important, and it would naturally attract ladies to you, money isn’t predominantly what would make a girl fall madly for you and be willing to do anything for you.

Besides, the fact remains that there are a lot of ladies out there who couldn’t care less about your money. There are career ladies who earn decent pay and are doing very well on their own.

You can’t dabble your money in front of such ladies and expect them to lose their minds. For all they care, your money matters very little to them.

Also, we’ve seen and heard of situations of a woman dating a very well to do guy, yet she’ll still go behind his back to sleep with a total loser.

Money can never keep a woman faithful to you. You must realise this. If you still feel money is the only thing that drives girls crazy, you need to banish that idea immediately.

So what makes a girl go crazy for a guy, What makes her go completely crazy about him? What is the most attractive feature in a guy that girls just can’t resist?

You might say it’s love and affection. The typical prince charming kind of guy–the fellow who plans the most romantic dates, buys her flowers and saturate her ears with sweet words.

The truth is, you can be the most romantic guy in the world and treat your girl as a goddess. The fact remains, if a girl doesn’t like you, all your efforts are as good as useless.

It’s not uncommon for a guy to treat a girl with all the care in the world and shower her with pretty gifts, yet she’ll drool and seek after the attention of a guy who doesn’t care if she exists.

It’s weird, you might think. You shower a lady with so much affection and she’s more drawn to a guy who isn’t concerned about her existence.
Women don’t do this deliberately to hurt you, nice guys, out there. It’s just the way they’ve been psychologically fashioned. Humans desire things they can’t have.

The most unattractive feature that drives a lady away from a guy.

As a man, there’s nothing more that reduces your value than trying to please a woman. The approach is counterproductive and dead on arrival.

A lot of you might read this and conclude that I might be high on some expired Oshogbo weed.

That’s because most of you have had your minds colonised by the erroneous fairy tales displayed by Hollywood and Filipino movies.

They produce movies depicting that the nice, caring and patient guy always gets the hot girl.

They make you believe this lie because it appeals to your senses. But the reality is grossly a wide contrast from what you see in the movies.

And the harsh reality is, the nice guys don’t get the hot girl. He never will. Because he lacks something every girl desires in a man.

The most attractive feature every girl desires in a man.

The most attractive feature you can display as a man to get ladies frolicking after you is to simply be a man!

Yes, read that again. Simply be a man. A real man.

There’s nothing that irritates a woman more than having a man who is always eager to do her bidding. Who goes the extra mile to please her and often places her demands above his.

Guys, doing this is not going to get her to love you. Instead, she’ll quickly lose respect for you as you’ll be considered a walkover.

A woman worships a man who has a backbone. Who does his thinking and can’t be manipulated by a lady.

A girl will never completely love and respect a guy who agrees to everything she says– who nods in agreement to all her desires and takes her as a priority.

Dear men, a woman should never be your utmost priority. Your goals should.

What I’m writing may come as a hard pill for some of you to swallow. And some of you might say my assertions are inaccurate. But if you could exercise some bits of logical scrutiny, you’ll agree that what I’ve said paints valid truth.

Still in doubt? Think for a moment: why do girls always fall for bad boys? They know this guy is no good, and often doesn’t treat them well. Yet they still cling to him.

The “bad boys” so to say, have one thing that has always worked for them... They just don’t care.
I’m not saying you should become a jerk and start treating women rudely. That’s not what I’m implying.

What I’m saying is, if you want women to run after you, do not chase them.

The number one thing no girl can resist in a guy.

If there’s one thing that’ll always get a woman’s attention focused on you, it is confidence.

No woman can resist a confident man – a man who has a firm identity of who he is and isn’t tossed to and fro.

Men, it’s time you stop watching these Zee World movies that are trying to turn you into a sissy. Embrace your role as a man– a leader.

Set goals for your self and work towards improving your career.

A woman wants a man she can rely on. A man who she can trust to protect her. If you keep agreeing to everything she says because you don’t want to offend her, how can she trust you to defend her when someone tries to confront her?
In summary, a woman can’t resist a confident man who doesn’t do ridiculous things to impress her.

YOU DESERVE AN ACCOLADE

1 Like

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by excel001(m): 4:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Everything still boils down to money. For someone who rose from grass to grace, Money comes with confidence and lesser time for bullshit(including licking a girl's ass') Sometimes all a girl needs to be loyal is rivals, knowing fully well that other more pretty ladies are out there waiting for her to be kicked out.

2 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by jeyselassie(m): 5:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Chief its money, There are some ladies that wont even listen to you because they can see you cant possibly match up with them financially or even handle their needs. Every lady wants progression. There are ladies you may not even be able to hold conversations with no matter how funny or smart you are but when they know deep down within them that you can make them comfortable they will lower their standards. Many ladies are not broke o forget looks.

5 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by ignis: 6:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Too long
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by PureGoldh(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Nice write-up... Kudos to the OP
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by careytommy37(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Which kind useless long write up be dis, na waec?
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Kingluqman(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Okay ooo
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2020
You can't have all these qualities without money, without money you can't have confidence or be romantic etc
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by timibare(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2020
ko so wo ko so bo

3 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by mrbenjame: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2020
careytommy37:
Which kind useless long write up be dis, na waec?

Omo try read na. Una sef eeeh! Later you’ll complain Nigerian education is bleeped but you can’t bend down to read just an article. No wonder the saying goes that if you want to hide anything from an African man put it in writing.

2 Likes

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Let me tell you guys some stuff you need to know,

For those talking about money, do you know that when youre broke is the best time to find someone who loves you for you?

For those who believe one needs money to attract a lady, Do you know that most higher rate of divorce comes from wealthy homes?

Do you know that a woman or lady that works off her ass to support you will hardly leave you?.

what am i saying?
Most ladies that dump you are mostly the ones that you will do everything to keep happy.

Do you know that if you successfully engage any lady to be part of your suffering she will hardly quit on you, if you can place her on the part of putting an effort to see you successful.
By part of you struggles i dont mean pulling responsibilities on her shoulders never do that.
Never sound needy to any woman.

If your not in the game, dont pump into any girl and chase her , admire alot is no crime but dont chase girls on your way home or any where if nothing connects you two, no matter how good looking there are why? Because more rejections will reduce your confidence and self worth. And if you're not in the game your becoming another sissy by the time you finally get someone to date you, you will start trying not to lose them. But if there was a connection btw you two at first you will most likely know who is into you nd who is not.

Do you know that every girl is like a blank book when in a new relationship, you alone will write the codes to her behaviors which boils down to how u treat her and yourself, your hygiene and all that. Women will always rate you with your behaviors, your strengths and weaknesses more than your words and corrections.

In any thing you're doing never appear to any woman as an open book, never allow any woman predict your next move,never make her feel comfortable on knowing you in and out, remain a mystery if you still want thier intrest to still be high.

I can keep typing............... but it's a busy Sunday.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by CosmicJames(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2020
dapo456:
You can't have all these qualities without money, without money you can't have confidence or be romantic etc
Sorry, but reverse is the case.
Without confidence, you can't have money.
Confidence comes first before money.
I understand that it is hard to be confident if one doesn't have money.

And that's why you must develop yourself to have confidence.

This confidence we are talking about is a state of mind. A belief system of in your life that help boost your morals.
When you have it in abundance, even money itself will be attracted to you.
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by CosmicJames(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2020
owolabi16:

CAN I HAVE YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER
Sure thing. 07036741556
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Great100000: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Let me tell you guys some stuff you need to know,

For those talking about money, do you know that when youre broke is the best time to find someone who loves you for you?

For those who believe one needs money to attract a lady, Do you know that most higher rate of divorce comes from wealthy homes?

Do you know that a woman or lady that works off her ass to support you will hardly leave you?.

what am i saying?
Most ladies that dump you are mostly the ones that you will do everything to keep happy.

Do you know that if you successfully engage any lady to be part of your suffering she will hardly quit on you, if you can place her on the part of putting an effort to see you successful.
By part of you struggles i dont mean pulling responsibilities on her shoulders never do that.
Never sound needy to any woman.

If your not in the game, dont pump into any girl and chase her , admire alot is no crime but dont chase girls on your way home or any where if nothing connects you two, no matter how good looking there are why? Because more rejections will reduce your confidence and self worth. And if you're not in the game your becoming another sissy by the time you finally get someone to date you, you will start trying not to lose them. But if there was a connection btw you two at first you will most likely know who is into you nd who is not.

Do you know that every girl is like a blank book when in a new relationship, you alone will write the codes to her behaviors which boils down to how u treat her and yourself, your hygiene and all that. Women will always rate you with your behaviors, your strengths and weaknesses more than your words and corrections.

In any thing you're doing never appear to any woman as an open book, never allow any woman predict your next move,never make her feel comfortable on knowing you in and out, remain a mystery if you still want thier intrest to still be high.

I can keep typing............... but it's a busy Sunday.
Thank you alot, i like your message especially the bolded line, its a secret weapon for guys in relationship
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
if u are in vast in cleaning jobs and reside in Lagos check my signature and call
Re: The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. by Busy002: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.