Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Help Save Mama Kazeem - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Mama Kazeem (16546 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
On behalf Maami, my sisters and I, we say thank you to Nairaland Muslim community. They sent balash to us today and gave us #30,000. Only God can reward you. May He replenish your purse in multifold.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Aminat508(f): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
All is well.. Thank you nairaland Muslim Community.. , , and balash. Anifirue gba o angry
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Funjosh(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sigh! embarassed
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
I recommend Euthanasia
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Funjosh(m): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Blackbolt:
I recommend Euthanasia

I dont think it is legal in Nigeria and going that decision cant be a easy way. Lets just keeping on praying, hoping and suporting.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Caracta(f): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Blackbolt:
I recommend Euthanasia

sad
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Chomsky1967(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Blackbolt:
I recommend Euthanasia
Why?

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by 5minsmadness: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Kazrem:

Sorry, I couldn't on time. The one they sis this morning was 172. This after is 190. I have not asked for evening figure. The nurse said the morning figure is the real one.
Ok.
Its not so bad, a little more and they should be able to reach her target.
From the pics you posted there it is evident that they know what they are doing. Mesporin and levoflox at the same time indicates they are battling hard with sepsis/infection.
The second X-ray i guess is to see the level of bone involved.
From all indications they are doing a good job. There is hope yet.
What's her bp like this morning? Is mama chatting with you guys or is she sleeping most of the time? Are her responses coherent?

That leg should come off by next week. If she survives the surgery she should be well on her way to recovery.

Another thing, anyone of you guys there giving her food that the doctor has not recommended are just making things worse. No eba, fufu, akpu, rice, yam, bread, honey, herbal concoctions, bitters, or what have you. If you are sneaking it in to her you have to stop that now. Unripe plantain, wheatmeal, quakeroats, beans and bean products like akara, moi-moi: that should be her diet for now and she should be strictly on it. This will bring her sugar level below 140mg/dL and hasten her recovery.

5 Likes

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Howmon: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Funjosh:

I dont think it is legal in Nigeria and going that decision cant be a easy way. Lets just keeping on praying, hoping and suporting.

Happy Birthday bro, Long life and prosperity wishes.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Funjosh(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Howmon:

Happy Birthday bro, Long life and prosperity wishes.

Thanks bro,

Chai Someone cant even hide again lipsrsealed
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
5minsmadness:

Ok.
Its not so bad, a little more and they should be able to reach her target.
From the pics you posted there it is evident that they know what they are doing. Mesporin and levoflox at the same time indicates they are battling hard with sepsis/infection.
The second X-ray i guess is to see the level of bone involved.
From all indications they are doing a good job. There is hope yet.
What's her bp like this morning? Is mama chatting with you guys or is she sleeping most of the time? Are her responses coherent?

That leg should come off by next week. If she survives the surgery she should be well on her way to recovery.

Another thing, anyone of you guys there giving her food that the doctor has not recommended are just making things worse. No eba, fufu, akpu, rice, yam, bread, honey, herbal concoctions, bitters, or what have you. If you are sneaking it in to her you have to stop that now. Unripe plantain, wheatmeal, quakeroats, beans and bean products like akara, moi-moi: that should be her diet for now and she should be strictly on it. This will bring her sugar level below 140mg/dL and hasten her recovery.
Thanks for your support Sir. She had not been eating those aforementioned foods for the past 5 years. Except I don't know (and there is no way I won't), she can't take herbal concoctions.

Those nurses wouldn't allow us to stay long with her let alone chat with her. I do encourage and give her good tidings whenever I am with her. I hope that is good.

I will ask of her bp level later in the day.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Aminat508(f): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmm All will be fine InshAllahu angry
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Aminat508(f): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Funjosh:

Thanks bro,

Chai Someone cant even hide again lipsrsealed
HBD dear, LLNP

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Aminat508:
HBD dear, LLNP
you fyn ni. PM me
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Waiting for an update

How is mama doing?
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Thank you all for your continued prayers. Hmmm, Nigerian hospitals. The xray we supposed to do today has been rescheduled for tomorrow. In fact, they actually rescheduled it for Thursday but when my sister met one of the Doctors and gave her a note, they now said we should come tomorrow perhaps they will do it. I pray God lessen the pain she's going through and that they attend to us tomorrow. Below is the card of the xray we ought to do today.

3 Shares

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by 5minsmadness: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kazrem:
Thank you all for your continued prayers. Hmmm, Nigerian hospitals. The xray we supposed to do today has been rescheduled for tomorrow. In fact, they actually rescheduled it for Thursday but when my sister met one of the Doctors and gave her a note, they now said we should come tomorrow perhaps they will do it. I pray God lessen the pain she's going through and that they attend to us tomorrow. Below is the card of the xray we ought to do today.

shocked shocked shocked

Please oh... Who has better eyesight... Thearchangel... Is that Doppler ultrasound scan I am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by gratefulme40: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
5minsmadness:

shocked shocked shocked

Please oh... Who has better eyesight... Thearchangel... Is that Doppler ultrasound scan I am seeing?

Yea....Doppler ultra sound scan of the left leg.

You sef.....what suddenly happened to your sight
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by baby124: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
OP pele o. All will be well.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by 5minsmadness: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2016
gratefulme40:

Yea....Doppler ultra sound scan of the left leg.

You sef.....what suddenly happened to your sight

What are they doing doppler for again? If they dont see a clot will they do BKA? NA WA O.

make i no talk abeg.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
They said we have to wait till Thursday that they have what they do each day. May God help us.

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by olowookerekemi(f): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Funjosh:

u no even ask of person
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 3:57am On Dec 21, 2016
A female sent us #5000. May God also come to your aid at your point of need.

3 Likes

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Funjosh(m): 4:10am On Dec 21, 2016
olowookerekemi:
u no even ask of person

No vex for me abeg.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by olowookerekemi(f): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Funjosh:

No vex for me abeg.
I don vex..m nt hving ur num wit me again
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by wristbangle: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Kazreem, I have followed this thread and I await the report on Thursday by God's grace. In the meantime, I won't stop praying for your mama.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by pmc01(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Allah's Grace is sufficient. I sympathise with you brother. It is well, we're hopeful.

Please ensure you keep up your religious rites and don't be subdued.

2 Likes

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Mimzyy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
May God grant mama a speedy recovery. I am still following.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by armyofone(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Praying she gets better.
My question is if she hasn't been eating those aforementioned food, how come she is going through this diabetic stage?
@ 5minsmadness, TheArchangel, etc

Kazrem:

Thanks for your support Sir. She had not been eating those aforementioned foods for the past 5 years. Except I don't know (and there is no way I won't), she can't take herbal concoctions.

Those nurses wouldn't allow us to stay long with her let alone chat with her. I do encourage and give her good tidings whenever I am with her. I hope that is good.

I will ask of her bp level later in the day.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by TheArchangel(f): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
armyofone:
Praying she gets better.
My question is if she hasn't been eating those aforementioned food, how come she is going through this diabetic stage?
@ 5minsmadness, TheArchangel, etc

Kazrem can't say for sure because he is not leaving with her as I gather from his posts.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by oyetpel(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheArchangel:
Kazrem can't say for sure because he is not leaving with her as I gather from his posts.
*living*
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by TheArchangel(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
oyetpel:
*living*
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? / 5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son / In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.