Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Help Save Mama Kazeem - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Mama Kazeem (16892 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by ladyF(f): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Oh my!!! This is quite painful.

May God grant you and your family the strength you need this period. Don't even know what to say...

1 Like

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Thank you all for your moral, spiritual and financial support. She had been buried yesterday. May Allah (God) forgive her known and unknown sins and grant her best paradise. Thank you all.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by dahaz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
my condolence to you kazeem over the dead of your mum. may Allah forgive and grant her aljanna firdaus amin
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Omotayor123(f): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kazrem:
Thank you all for your moral, spiritual and financial support. She had been buried yesterday. May Allah (God) forgive her known and unknown sins and grant her best paradise. Thank you all.
Aamin...take heart my dear.
may Allah grant her Al-janah firdouz
Appreciation to those WHO have contributed in a way or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Ayun(f): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
May Almighty Allah grant her Aljanat -firdaous. Pls take heart n be strong for ur siblings. Allahu-Allam,Only Allah knows why d surgery is being delayed.everything hidden to us is best known to him.
'Surat Ikhlass'for d departed soul. Ameen.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2017
May Allah SWT accept her soul and make Al Jannah Firdaous her final abode.

Accept my sincere condolence.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by baba11(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
May Allah forgive her of her shortcomings!!!!!!!!#so sad cry
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by ksstroud: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oh my goodness...I had wished she escaped this...It is well Bro..
May God be with you and your family...

Accept my condolence
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by agarawu23(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kazrem:
Amen
You tried your best but God know's best.
RIP to her.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by Mimzyy(f): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Deep Sigh! May Almighty Allah grant her Al janah Firdaus.

Kazrem:
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by baby124: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oh My God, Lagos State government needs to do better and address the negligence of their doctors. This was an avoidable death. I am so sorry for your loss Kazeem.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by amodu(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kazrem:

May she be save from the torment of the grave, pray Allah forgive all her sins and be accepted as one of the pious slaves.

Farauhuw wa raihanuw wa janatu naim {Rest and satisfaction and a garden of delights}.

I pray Allah grant you and all concern the fortitude to bear the loss.

Accept my condolences brother.
Re: Help Save Mama Kazeem by pmc01(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
My sincere condolences. How are you all doing now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women / How Not To Train Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.