Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding (781 Views)

I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / 4 Hot Photos Of Empress Njama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by morereb10: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
What is it about this wonderful and gorgeous actress that I have been struggling to fathom all this while? Is it were she got her ageless beauty or for the fact that she’s got a huge, kind, giving heart!

I keep asking myself one question, are guys afraid to approach her? Or she just wish to be single? Because from what i know about her, she is spotless in character and ageless in beauty.

Checkout her attire are she stepped out for her friends wedding.

See More Photos @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/checkout-empress-njamas-ageless-beauty.html

cc lalasticlala missyb3

Re: Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
No agelessness here na

The third picture cheesy is somtin entering her that face cheesy

Re: Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Warris dis?

She was so dark last time I met her.

HOW COME

undecided

#YOLO
Re: Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by Gratefulsoul(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
You met her where?
Re: Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by HIScraziness(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Those two women in the first and last pic, are they co-CEOs of cowbell milk factory?? cheesy cheesy

Re: Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by Mikylopez(f): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
beauté Sans âge
Re: Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by mhisbliss(f): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
she looks like cookie lyon in the other pics btw this is pure proof that none is ugly they're just broke
Re: Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Very pretty pastel wedding theme
Re: Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding by Glaxx(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
She's fine sha. CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK

(1) (Reply)

Signup Free And Earn Sizeable Income As An Adult Webcam Model / How These Few Questions Would Bring Both Of You Closer And Together / I Have No Regrets Marrying 2face Idibia’s Baby Mama-pastor Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.