Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos (70499 Views)

Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pictures of a young lady and her revealing outfit - have been making the rounds online and the reason is very obvious.

The unidentified lady wore an outfit which revealed her cleavage as she almost suffered wardrobe malfunction at the wedding event of her friend which reportedly happened over the weekend. 

The pictures which went viral after they were posted online, have been trailed by lot of criticisms from Nigerians who also trolled the lady. 

A Facebook user, Princess Omotola, took to the social media platform to write; Wedding guest, on my wedding day there will be securities at the entrance to the venue, you dress like this they send you back to your papa house, you cannot come and seduce my innocent husband with your indecency.

See how other Nigerians reacted to the pictures. 

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-almost-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction-at-her-friends-wedding-photos.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
I have to zoom the picture very well just to get a clear view.

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom four good times.

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer.

I am saving this picture for the future. Ashawo price don skyrocket for my area.

Get a cup of vaseline today. smiley

218 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
shocked

I must give it to her.
She is a wife material.

The brezz of an average 19-year old is already flat like slippers.
It takes a wife-material in a morally deficient country like Nigeria to still have such firm, fresh, standing boobs.

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by IamD18: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Two things.

>Those boobs looks fake, supported and will drop like an album while returning to its saggy original state if she strips completely.

>There's a difference between wardrobe malfunction and brain malfunction. She's suffering the latter.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Tapout(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

even NwaAmaikpe is speechless grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by moneypussyweed(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Godw1n(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
which wardrobe malfunction. ...the only malfunction I see here is her brain...abi OP de tell u say she know no how she de before she comot for house

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
When I see a lady with eye popping boobiie like that, nothing will stop me from grabbing and squeezing the miserable life out of it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Forreellinc: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
She no even fine sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by fishmillan: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
shocked shocked
Nice one OP

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2018

What A Fine Breast We Have Here...

Some Breast Is Enough To Give You Joy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Homeboiy: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
poison

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by amaniro: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Click like if you understand

To the rescue!

48 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by amaniro: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom for good times.

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer.

I am saving this picture for the future. Ashawo price don skyrocket for my area.

Take this bro

Signed Vaseline association of Nigeria, Umuahia chapter grin

20 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Daughters of eve

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
amaniro:

Take this bro

Signed Vaseline association of Nigeria, Umuahia chapter grin
I heard there was an uproar between members of VAN Umuahia and Owerri chapter over delay in the distribution of vaseline to their respective secretariat.

Thanks Bro.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by amaniro: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I heard there was an uproar between members of VAN Umuahia and Owerri chapter over delay in the distribution of vaseline to their respective secretariat.

Thanks Bro.

No sir, I don't know who usually spread such malicious and unscrupulous news, we were never in any compromise or uproar, relative peace and even distributions of Vaseline is our logo. Am currently with the head of VAN umuahia.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by donbachi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
No right thinking woman born of a woman,breastfed by a woman,nutured by a woman,believes in values of womanhood,with a proper upbringing and self respect.will dress up,look herself in the mirrow.will come out dressed like this....unless,she's mentally not okay.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
amaniro:

No sir, I don't know who usually spread such malicious and unscrupulous news, we were never in any compromise or uproar, relative peace and even distributions of Vaseline is our logo. Am currently with the head of VAN umuahia.
Now that is a cheering news comrade. All "hands" should be on dick deck to promote our young association. Good looking out to the Abia state chairman of VAN.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by amaniro: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Now that is a cheering news comrade. All "hands" should be on dick deck to promote our young association. Good looking out to the Abia state chairman of VAN.

They will hear your pleasantries, sir let me use this platform to ask, what branch of VAN do you belong to?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Divay22(f): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom for good times.

I just dey look you angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
amaniro:

They will hear your pleasantries, sir let me used this platform to ask, what branch of VAN do you belong to?
Well, I was the former Chairman of VAN, Delta state, (2004-2008) appointed as the South-South coordinator from 2008-2010, I was called again to serve in the capacity of National publicity secretary of VAN From 2010 to 2014 before being elevated to the VAN Ambassador to South Africa.

These are the work of my "Hands"

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by judey1992(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
....and rape is on the rise
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Divay22:
I just dey look you angry
Wetin you gain for the looking?

1 Like

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by amaniro: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Well, I was the former Chairman of VAN, Delta state, (2004-2008) appointed as the South-South coordinator from 2008-2010, I was called again to serve in the capacity of National publicity secretary of VAN From 2010 to 2014 before being elevated to the VAN Ambassador to South Africa.

These are the work of my "Hands"

Wow, sir you sure do have a lot of experience. Well, me now am unstable from VAN umuahia to VAN abuja but I will soon be transferred

28 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
amaniro:

Wow, sir you sure do have a lot of experience. Well, me now am unstable from VAN umuahia to VAN abuja but I will so been transferred
**smiles** Put in more passion. Be diligent and above all, use the "Right hand" always and you'll be promoted.

Do have a "handful" Eid Malud celebration.

32 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Divay22(f): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Wetin you gain for the looking?
Nothing.. I better goan look for something I'll gain from tongue
Who see the two Werey go think say na better thing them dey talk sad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Divay22:

Nothing.. I better goan look for something I'll gain from tongue
Who see the two Werey go think say na better thing them dey talk sad.
Your boyfriend dry yansh there. angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Divay22(f): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Your boyfriend dry yansh there. angry
Hahahhahahahhahahhha
Jason, if you know you know grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahhahahahhahahhha
Jason, if you know you know grin grin grin
I know nothing about his dry yansh please.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.