Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? (5217 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by seunny4lif(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin grin
OP most people here will give you HBP grin grin grin
Thier mouth no good grin grin grin
But In my culture
Na only 5 years recession for your business grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
dancok:
this is my first time of trying this trash as I'm so Hot,pls anything wrong with this?

mature advise pls.

You just got an infection !
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by fratermathy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
dancok:
this is my first time of trying this trash as I'm so Hot,pls anything wrong with this?

mature advise pls.

No implications that I know of but it's not a normal thing.

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by dammieight(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Y will u do such a thing?u're so disgusting mehn! undecided

Konji palava ma'am grin grin
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by jamislaw(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Very dirty stuff I feel like puking.
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
kevoh:

lol... Nothing will happen to you! Some people might experience the peeling off of some scale-like/scar-like looking stuff on their shaft though. Next time use a condom! angry HIV and other STI's are real. Some women with super short cycle can even get pregnant!
yes i use condom
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Y will u do such a thing?u're so disgusting mehn! undecided
don't mind me,i feel so ashame afterward,the lady wanted to cheat me
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ginaz:
Nothing wrong but biblically it is wrong, but since jesus came all sins can be forgiven. Just pray to God and ask for forgiveness, cos it was a law to the people of Israel never to lie down with a woman who is having her blood flow. As the woman is unclean at that stage.

So bend on your kneels, ask him to forgive you and never do it again. God has a large heart you know?

Those saying shiit about bad luck are just being a typical superstitious African man. Don't believe those crap.
thanks
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Jakasibo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bubblewitch:
U better go to ori ta meta and wash ur head with chicken blood while placing a bowl of boiled yam soaked with red oil at the end of the street
grin
Bubblewitch:
U better go to ori ta meta and wash ur head with chicken blood while placing a bowl of boiled yam soaked with red oil at the end of the street

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
dancok:
don't mind me,i feel so ashame afterward,the lady wanted to cheat me
Nawa 4 u sha undecided
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
dammieight:

Konji palava ma'am grin grin
Pls wht's d meaning of konji
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
tchimatic:

like what n what?
She is on her period nothing happens ...next time she tells you and you decide to still bang don't come to NL seeking reassurance you were warned!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by obawinner(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
what is the purpose of your sword if you can't get it bloody.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Noblewhiz(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
#PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by chibabe259(f): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Your dick will be functioning periodically.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Ayinke93(f): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Best way to have sex grin...... I'm sure u enjoyed the extra lubricant
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by harffie(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
In my own culture it's transfer of demons

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by harffie(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
chibabe259:
Your dick will be functioning periodically.

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by SuperWorld(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Guy no vex, you bad! .,............ 👍👍👍👍
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by dammieight(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Pls wht's d meaning of konji

Depends on the context o.. When konji catch u..means ur ho.rny... When u give someone konji...there konji=di*k

Don't tell mummy I corrupted u o..u asked grin grin
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
dammieight:

Depends on the context o.. When konji catch u..means ur ho.rny... When u give someone konji...there konji=di*k

Don't tell mummy I corrupted u o..u asked grin grin
Really!i jxt here people say it bt i dont knw d meaning bt nw i knw sha
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by dammieight(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Really!i jxt here people say it bt i dont knw d meaning bt nw i knw sha

Lol... Nice picture anyways smiley
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Br0ther you for chill make she regain from the pains naa shocked shocked
Am n0t a girl but I can imagine how it feels. She feels the pain but can't tell y0u, sometimes we guys need to pity this girlz grin grin
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by mofeoluwadassah: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2016
dammieight:

Lol... Nice picture anyways smiley
tanx
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by chiefojiji(m): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2016
yes!!!

you have used the G inside ur glory like dat give d girl.. just try to marry d girl sha, so that d G will still be around u... and not dat u go just dey carry lory upandown...

but come, your sense dey pain u

u no know say she dey do ororo ni?

guyman, u need cane.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by realBliss(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
In my Culture it is 7 Years of badluck.
Medically speaking,there are no implications.
Commonsense speaking,it is just plain nasty and dirty.

did you said 7years?
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by chiefojiji(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2016
CrEaToRmalden:
Br0ther you for chill make she regain from the pains naa shocked shocked
Am n0t a girl but I can imagine how it feels. She feels the pain but can't tell y0u, sometimes we guys need to pity this girlz grin grin

witch pain
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by franklynsunny(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2016
U r a carnivorous animal
In some traditions
U r cursed
U Nid cleansing
U r too dirty in hat and wickedly sef centered
Enof bad luck for u
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by browniex: 7:06am On Dec 11, 2016
I do it with my babe a lot,no issues, depends on the girl though.
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Yeligray(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2016
Raine80:
Yes.....many implications
like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together / My P-man Friend’s Daughter / Guy Posted His Girlfriend Picture But What Befell Him Was Not What He Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.