Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (82397 Views)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by eph12(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Nigerians and twitter outrage. Always reacting on twitter. The couple wanted boys and they got boys. What is the problem there?

4 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by bobbybrains(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

Bible (story book) is a scam

No the show yourself, antichrist no go take as him follower self.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Pranaya(f): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2016
Praying for something, and having faith that you'll get what you exactly prayed for is gender discrimination? People gat no chill... Always ready to pick on little things... angry

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2016
I don't really see a problem here, well unless the couples don't already have female children.undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by bolaji3071(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam
Jesus Christ is a scam
Religion is a scam
I Pity Your Life.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by cupidFlint(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

I know an atheist when I see one. Even Charles Darwin who wrote about the evolution of man and believed God never existed called on God on his sick bed. I just pray that before you, I and everyone else gets the opportunity to say our last prayers of asking God for forgiveness before giving up the ghost......

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by sekem: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Yes na.

Misogynist or not, every true african parents (most especially the female parents) know say baby boy na the koko.

Unless you are not ready to secure your family name... plus including your marriage, if you are a woman (most especially woman wey don dey born female pikin since taytay) tongue
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by klassykute(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2016
wailers happy sunday
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by jtkoko9(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Everybody knows scans when it comes to gender prediction are 90% untrue. I remember before giving birth to my son, on 2 different occasions scan showed i was carrying a girl.

quote author=DonCortino post=51824752]Must they give testimony? Kaawesi!

The scans might have been interpreted wrongly. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Pylony(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam
Jesus Christ is a scam
Religion is a scam
You're a bigger scam

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Phi001(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:
End time church
Oyedepo is a scam
Orisejafor is a scam
So many of them are gullible ,I pity those blind followers grin
Jesus did not live a luxury and flamboyant lifestyle during his days on earth .

Everybody wants miracle money,miracle job wink cheesy

Smh

SO FEMALE CHILD ARE USELESS grin
I PITY WINNERS MEMBERS
HE became poor so that we might become rich!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by mack111(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
DonCortino:
Must they give testimony? Kaawesi!

The scans might have been interpreted wrongly.
Exactly my thought.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Pylony(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Pvin:
can't devil just swallow his pride and apologize to God? So that we can all go back to the garden of Eden and stay naked.......

Omo! clothes are cost!!!!!!!!! Wetin we go wear this Xmas?
Is christmas meant for the show of cloths
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Okies27(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2016
badassProdigy:
The celebration night of the 2016 Shiloh, an annual programme of Living Faith church Worldwide a.k.a Winners Chapel took place last night, and as is the custom, testimonies were shared.

The theme of this year’s edition is “My Case is Different”.

As the testimonies were being posted on the Church’s Twitter account, one of them caught the attention of Twitter users, some of who found it to be “misogynistic, debasing, and discriminatory.”

Apart from those who condemned the Tweet, others also advised that the Tweet be taken down, saying it is an “insult on God”; another group said that the testimony is the change in gender, and would still be celebrated even if it was the other way round.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/couple-testimony-at-ongoing-shiloh-2016.html?m=1
. Only fools doubt proofs..... For those arguing against the testimony.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Richy4(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2016
The couple should have said that they were believing God for a baby boy.....and they got their heart desire despite the doctor telling them it was girls....they should have used their native language to drive their point home....if English was the issue

3 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by victorazy(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

I see u carrying bread on ur head while preaching the word of God in Agege one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by pamcode(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2016
People should just learn to ignore some things and mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2016
Phi001:

HE became poor so that we might become rich!!!
brain washed member I sight you lol
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by klassykute(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:
End time church
Oyedepo is a scam
Orisejafor is a scam
So many of them are gullible ,I pity those blind followers grin
Jesus did not live a luxury and flamboyant lifestyle during his days on earth .

Everybody wants miracle money,miracle job wink cheesy

Smh

SO FEMALE CHILD ARE USELESS grin
I PITY WINNERS MEMBERS
see hw foolish u are... jesus was in Nicodemus house for a meal. Nicodemus was a rich man..

jesus and his apostles travled in a both .. mumu

even when he was on d cross soldiers cast lots just to have his cloth.. if it wasnt expensive shae dem go drag am ..

d donkey that jesus rode on . no one ever rode on it b4 then

hw foolish can u be.. during his first miracle when he turned water to win . it was in a wedding where there are nobles...

i pity your life bro.. just so u know AM A WINNERS MEMBER...
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Oyedepo sure didnt see this one coming.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Phi001(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:
brain washed member I sight you lol
Keep on sighting...
Happy sightseeing

Visioneer!

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ilynem(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2016
So if God gave me a job in Germany instead of Africa and I give testimony, I'm racist? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by entrepreneurmic: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

FRANKLY SPEAKING, U NEED HELP. THOSE WORDS ABOVE ARE FALSE.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2016
klassykute:
see hw foolish u are... jesus was in Nicodemus house for a meal. Nicodemus was a rich man..

jesus and his apostles travled in a both .. mumu

even when he was on d cross soldiers cast lots just to have his cloth.. if it wasnt expensive shae dem go drag am ..

d donkey that jesus rode on . no one ever rode on it b4 then

hw foolish can u be.. during his first miracle when he turned water to win . it was in a wedding where there are nobles...

i pity your life bro.. just so u know AM A WINNERS MEMBER...

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2016
With faith we can move moutain
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by klassykute(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2016
Richy4:
The couple should have said that they were believing God for a baby boy.....and they got their heart desire despite the doctor telling them it was girls....they should have used their native language to drive their point home....if English was the issue
thats what dey said
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by bolaji3071(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2016
victorazy:

I see u carrying bread on ur head while preaching the word of God in Agege.
lwkm grin
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Phi001:

Keep on sighting...
Happy sightseeing

Visioneer!
get a life and stop wasting your time on those prosperity preachers ,sit down lad and ask the holy spirit for wisdom,then pick up the holy bible and read.

Don't be a fuuuul

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by obailala(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Nonsense!... people just get to.complain over everything whether.it concerns them or not.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by iluvdonjazzy: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2016
good and fine, but we still want to hear miracle like, the blind sees, lame workin, deaf hearin, dumb speaking, hiv cured, sicknesses gone, promotion, employment, etc

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Fkforyou(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Sometimes I feel dumb people are mostly found on twitter. Those fvcking morons should take a chill pill, it's his testimony not Thiers and he has a right to be grateful for what ever irrespective how they perceive it which is non of their business.

How many times do you hear couples discussing about which gender they prefer to give birth to, does that make it seem like the other gender is inferior? Or how many times do we hear mothers saying they want a girl child so that they can dress to look like them ( a mini me as they call it), and when they give birth to boys they feel a slight disappointment only to love them more than anything in this world.

Some people need brain surgery I swear. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by SURElee(f): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2016
Christians eh! To think up until now some adults don't know scan results aren't 100% correct baffles me. A scan shows twins in a popular hospital, only for only one baby to born. The only saving grace for the hospital was that the husband of the woman was in the delivery room , while they searched and waited for the second baby to be born. Just imagine what that hubby would have said if he wasn't there at delivery. Wouldn't he have nursed the thought in his heart and said the Nigerian hospital about selling his second baby?

Now we have a couple come out to say the gender was changed from girls to boys. How gullible!
Biko what we have here is a wrong scans result.

This is the era of baby factories selling babies everywhere. I believe in miracles as a christian but when i see an old woman now claiming birth of babies after many years, I quickly look at the woman's body and her breasts, as a lactating woman's breast will be full and also produce milk sipping out hence the need for nursing bras with pads.

What won't we hear in this part in the name of Christianity, testimonies and prophesies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.