Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (82398 Views)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2016
klassykute:
see hw foolish u are... jesus was in Nicodemus house for a meal. Nicodemus was a rich man..

jesus and his apostles travled in a both .. mumu

even when he was on d cross soldiers cast lots just to have his cloth.. if it wasnt expensive shae dem go drag am ..

d donkey that jesus rode on . no one ever rode on it b4 then

hw foolish can u be.. during his first miracle when he turned water to win . it was in a wedding where there are nobles...

i pity your life bro.. just so u know AM A WINNERS MEMBER...
Can the poor members that pay tithe and offerings afford to send their children to faith academy or covenant university angry

The way winners members dress to church is rubbish ,the girls dress unclad

I pity your winners church and your generation of dumbness grin
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Richydos(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Funny testimony @ winners Chapel... God wouldn't have made a mistake by giving em girls only to now change it to boys "Even the Bible says children are gift from God without stating a particular....
I really admire winners Chapel but hey this sort of testimony is a total NO #STOP THIS GENDER DISCRIMINATION IN D NAME OF MIRACLE

3 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Phi001(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:
get a life and stop wasting your time on those prosperity preachers ,sit down lad and ask the holy spirit for wisdom,then pick up the holy bible and read.

Don't be a fuuuul
Irony of your post is when I'm not a member of any of those churches...

Now, who's the fool?
princeofpeace22:

Can the poor members that pay tithe and offerings afford to send their children to faith academy or covenant university angry
You want to compare the school fees of Faith Academy and Covenant University to other private schools and universities?
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by kenx1(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

Bible (story book) is a scam

I guess ur a scam 2
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by klassykute(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:

who is dis one nahhh. shar u want dem to put dres code abi... just so u knw his second university gives out scholarship to people from start to finish. my sist is a beneficiary.. nd not all can afford..do u expect him to bring d price of school fees to 1k. hw will dey manage d school pay teachers and give d students best of education. like dat of d western world humm?? oya open a school nd mk it free.. u guys dont tink at all.. SALVATION is personal just like there are saints in church same way there are demons ...so dnt go to dress shit okay..

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Fkforyou(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2016
JohnieWalker:
By 2023 when buhari is through with Nigerians they won't even have data to watch the clip not to talk of argument.
From Eritrea with love.

Your professy won't work, because we're kicking him out by 2019..grin.

But you mean..o, as if the recession wey we dey now never do us, you come they wish make him prolong reach 2023.. grin
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Richydos(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2016
klassykute:
see hw foolish u are... jesus was in Nicodemus house for a meal. Nicodemus was a rich man..

jesus and his apostles travled in a both .. mumu

even when he was on d cross soldiers cast lots just to have his cloth.. if it wasnt expensive shae dem go drag am ..

d donkey that jesus rode on . no one ever rode on it b4 then

hw foolish can u be.. during his first miracle when he turned water to win . it was in a wedding where there are nobles...

i pity your life bro.. just so u know AM A WINNERS MEMBER...
So how does all d shit u wrote up there indicates jesus lived a flamboyant lifestyle Mr Winners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by zeusdgrt(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

This your believe will alwys make you sell bread and pussy,so continue.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by klassykute(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2016
Richydos:

So how does all d shit u wrote up there indicates jesus lived a flamboyant lifestyle Mr Winners
olodo open ur brain.. hw luxury can sm1 live in d past ??
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by zionmade(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2016
rattlesnake:
Easiest way to attract traffic online

1.Insult winners chapel
2. insult Bishop oyedepo
3.Insult covenant university
4. Praise mercy Johnson
5. Show wizkid baby mama going to vacation
6. Show Davido sagging trousers
Sh1t generation

My broda u cant be more correct dan u are now. D so called Christians tropping out to criticize will never say anything wen they call someone wizkid baby mama. I mean a woman that gave birth out of marriage FORNICATION they will rather wait to say all rubbish about men of God(whether good or fake its not ur business they are not ur servants)

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by kinibigdeal(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

[s]God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

[/s]

Accept Christ before is too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by KaptainAfrika: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2016
If a scan shows that I'm expecting a boy and my future wife gives birth to a girl. I will push the baby back inside, maybe he hasn't finished forming...or something. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ignis: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2016
Jesus only You can do what no one can do. Only You can change every situation.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:
End time church
Oyedepo is a scam
Orisejafor is a scam
So many of them are gullible ,I pity those blind followers grin
Jesus did not live a luxury and flamboyant lifestyle during his days on earth .

Everybody wants miracle money,miracle job wink cheesy

Smh

SO FEMALE CHILD ARE USELESS grin
I PITY WINNERS MEMBERS
what will your pity do to and for them. Save your pity for yourself and generations.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2016
majekdom2:
what will your pity do to and for them. Save your pity for yourself and generations.
E pain am cheesy

EKPA
OZWOUR
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by 9ise(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

...His mercies endureth 4ever..

thank God 4 God
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Richydos(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2016
ilynem:
So if God gave me a job in Germany instead of Africa and I give testimony, I'm racist? Rubbish
U just won for yourself the dumbest post ever..... If God wants a job 4 u in Germany, he won't give u any in Africa... God can't be a platform of mockery
If God had given d couples girls he won't change it to boys...All I see is a scan error
Lolzzzzz.... Africans, especially Nigerians on d crazy male child issue is like bread n butter... Itz a pity they have dragged this issue to the church

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Richydos(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2016
klassykute:
olodo open ur brain.. hw luxury can sm1 live in d past ??
Is dt wat your pastors have opened your brain to see.... Dt Jesus lived a flamboyant lifestyle
Mr winners which of your pastors actually said d lies to u Cox m so sure it can't be OYEDEPO
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Religion matter yaf tire me

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2016
When the bible said my people perish for lack of understanding. (Lack of knowledge) never really understood that passage until now. Do you know the pressure most mothers (wives) face for having only female children? Guess you don't. And most men(husbands) are pressured or deliberately marry another wife so they can have male kids. This is Africa were having male kids matters in a home. So this happens in such a home, it is considered an exceptional miracle. If you understand this testimony from that perspective, there shouldn't be issue.
Any way some persons deliberately make trouble or spin stories for their selfish interest or just to make trouble. I rise
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by dayowunmi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
gosh, When will Nigerians get to mind their own business? Okay, so a couple gave a testimony that they prayed for a male child and even though the scans said the foetus was that of a female God still answered their prayers and they got the male child they wanted. HOW IS THAT MISOGYNIST? That was what they wanted. They probably have female children already perhaps that was why they prayed for a male child and even if they didn't have female children before, the fact was they prayed for a male child because that was what they wanted. People be going on Twitter poke nosing into other people's personal business. They gave the testimony to thank God not to thank man, if you think it's misogyny then gladly go and give your own that is not misogynistic.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam
Jesus Christ is a scam
Religion is a scam

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
What's the fuss about? It's very simple na...maybe the couple don born the number of girls they want so, they prayed for a boy this time around

I just don't understand Nigerians... Sometimes, they just like to criticise without insight. The couple already had a girl child. Their personal wish had always been to have twin boys. How should that annoy anyone?
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by eflintsone(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

just listen to yourself ... I so pity u
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
If Jesus christ is a scam, who died for your stupidity. Look at your username and your gender. You are a proper definition of a scam.
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Misplaced priorities. Nonsense country. It's all about religion now. Counterparts in the rest of the world are talking about future and how it will make impact to the world but we use what happened 3000 yrs ago in impacting our lives.

I noticed this morning that my surrounding is so dry and quite and was actually wondering what could be wrong. Then I remembered it's Sunday. Christians to churches and Muslims to mosque. It wasn't this quite when I had a break at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Unimaginable123: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why did they do the scan in the first instance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ransomed: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

::- A fool says in his heart there is no God.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Obanz2(f): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pvin:
can't devil just swallow his pride and apologize to God? So that we can all go back to the garden of Eden and stay naked.......

Omo! clothes are cost!!!!!!!!! Wetin we go wear this Xmas?
my concern is d cost of rice and groundnut oil I just dey pray may God touch my boss heart to give rice then I will share my testimony.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Agangz031: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
CXLVII:

What evidences do you have that there is a God, A devil and A garden of Eden?

Don't tell me you re a staunch believer of those Middle-East storybooks

If Dere is good and evil Dat means Dere is sumbody responsible for good and also evil..
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Macgabe(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
I understand it in two ways:
1. Either they've had enough girls or no boy before the delivery of the twins or
2. Maybe they actually prayed for boys and then God delivered/answered their prayer.

Whichever way, it is understandable that some persons felt it's a way of portraying girl-child as not been relevant as the boy-child even though that may not be the intention of the parents. But then, let's leave them to what they believe.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by zionmade(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
ollah1:
Misplaced priorities. Nonsense country. It's all about religion now. Counterparts in the rest of the world are talking about future and how it will make impact to the world but we use what happened 3000 yrs ago in impacting our lives.

I noticed this morning that my surrounding is so dry and quite and was actually wondering what could be wrong. Then I remembered it's Sunday. Christians to churches and Muslims to mosque. It wasn't this quite when I had a break at work.

Are u talking of USA where we have churches having hundreds of thousands congregation
Or korea where we have a church with weekly attendance of 25 million
Or indian where we have d most religious sect of people
Saudi Arabia where there constitution is Quaran
South Africa where d president himself attends Pastor Chris crusade
Please which countries are u talking of
Is it dubai where almost all citizens pray 5 times a day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.