Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (82396 Views)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by uzolexis(f): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
sekem:
Yes na.

Misogynist or not, every true african parents (most especially the female parents) know say baby boy na the koko.

Unless you are not ready to secure your family name... plus including your marriage, if you are a woman (most especially woman wey don dey born female pikin since taytay) tongue

Pray tell, what makes boys the koko. There are ladies doing well for themselves and their Parents are reaping the fruits of their labour. Linda Ikeji for instance built a house an bought cars for her Parents, she has a brother who she also bought a car for..... A child is a child stop being a misogynist.

2 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Loveebelejona: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:
End time church
Oyedepo is a scam
Orisejafor is a scam
So many of them are gullible ,I pity those blind followers grin
Jesus did not live a luxury and flamboyant lifestyle during his days on earth .

Everybody wants miracle money,miracle job wink cheesy

Smh

SO FEMALE CHILD ARE USELESS grin
I PITY WINNERS MEMBERS
Yes Jesus lived a good life,Jesus rode on a horse which was the highest means of transportation then, clothes were sprayed on the road for Him to walk on,that is an art of red carpet for a man full of good life and a celebrity,and in all these,He said i became poor that through my poverty you might be become rich,so get a good brain to think
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by CHARLOE(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
rattlesnake:
Easiest way to attract traffic online

1.Insult winners chapel
2. insult Bishop oyedepo
3.Insult covenant university
4. Praise mercy Johnson
5. Show wizkid baby mama going to vacation
6. Show Davido sagging trousers
Sh1t generation
U 4got to add:
7. Slap a little girl n accuse her of witchcraft
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by mjbaba: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Its this kind of last minute "change" that gives rise to future Bobriskys grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by BodyKiss(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
What's the fuss about? It's very simple na...maybe the couple don born the number of girls they want so, they prayed for a boy this time around

Keyword; maybe
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Fordwest(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

Bible (story book) is a scam

Nawao, E be like say u still dey back of dis world. Guy follow door enter.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by ilynem(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Richydos:

U just won for yourself the dumbest post ever..... If God wants a job 4 u in Germany, he won't give u any in Africa... God can't be a platform of mockery
If God had given d couples girls he won't change it to boys...All I see is a scan error
Lolzzzzz.... Africans, especially Nigerians on d crazy male child issue is like bread n butter... Itz a pity they have dragged this issue to the church
Dumbest post ever and you saw the need to reply? They wanted male children and God gave it to them! Simple as that. It doesn't mean that girls aren't important. Dunno why you all just like to put a spin to everything. I am the last child of four and the only boy. I know my parents wanted me badly. Do you know the situation in their family? Do you know if they've been having girls? It could have been the other way round and they might have needed girls instead. And finally, God does things to make a name for Himself. If Lazarus was always meant to live, he wouldn't have died in the first place.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by 9ja4show: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

I pity you
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

Your whole life is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
This not new,our forefathers have always prioritized the male child over the female child, but one would think that this mentality would have gone with them to the grave,but it has not, if you have all girls, your mother inlaw still won't let you be, I remember the MTN advert of "mama na boy", the truth is there is still gender discrimination just like it was with our forefathers
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
rattlesnake:
Easiest way to attract traffic online

1.Insult winners chapel
2. insult Bishop oyedepo
3.Insult covenant university
4. Praise mercy Johnson
5. Show wizkid baby mama going to vacation
6. Show Davido sagging trousers
Sh1t generation
Insult pastors, Christianity, steal pictures of snakes online and claim you killed it in your backyard

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lol I never knew miracle involves changing female to male but it's through a woman they came to the world so if such miracles keep occurring how will reproduction take place?

Africans and stupidity are 5 and 6
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
princeofpeace22:
End time church
Oyedepo is a scam
Orisejafor is a scam
So many of them are gullible ,I pity those blind followers grin
Jesus did not live a luxury and flamboyant lifestyle during his days on earth .

Everybody wants miracle money,miracle job wink cheesy

Smh

SO FEMALE CHILD ARE USELESS grin
I PITY WINNERS MEMBERS
Just so you know that was the testimony from the COUPLE!! Not the church. They merely shared the testimony on twitter. Biko the couple probably wanted boys so they prayed for boys and their prayers were answered so they thanking God. It's their testimony. E not concern anybody

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by mamawin(f): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
I do not believe a miracle happened. Sex of a child is determined by d month of conception and age of d woman. I used to have d chart, I checked about a hundred people I know and it's true. But God will make conception takes place according to what He feels we need. He knows more than us.
Many have children of a particular sex, and start going up and down looking for d other sex. what of those that have none? #be grateful
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by MrHenshaw: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam
Jesus Christ is a scam
Religion is a scam

You forgot to mention that your existence is a scam. Omini-Senseless spotted!
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
I hate discriminating but how many of us will like to have only a female child.Its not about the sex or strength but name.I don't know why Nigerians delight to make a mountain out of a molehill.We got better things to do in this country. I ALWAYS FEAR OUR MENTALITY
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I just don't understand Nigerians... Sometimes, they just like to criticise without insight. The couple already had a girl child. Their personal wish had always been to have twin boys. How should that annoy anyone?

They should have kept it to themselves to avoid people's opinion but as they thought everyone reasons like they do, it serves them right.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by egojiokwu(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
cruzita:
we are truly jobless o

abeg make I go sh!t jor
Make sure you flush well when you finish.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
trustyshoess:

Just so you know that was the testimony from the COUPLE!! Not the church. They merely shared the testimony on twitter. Biko the couple probably wanted boys so they prayed for boys and their prayers were answered so they thanking God. It's their testimony. E not concern anybody

But as they make am public e don concern everybody bi dat lol
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by politicalpastor: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sorry for your life. You have no right to insult my God. The bible is bigger and other than your generation. Go and pray for forgiveness from God.

OlajumokeBread:
[æcolor=#770077]

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

Bible (story book) is a scam[/color]
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
ilynem:

Dumbest post ever and you saw the need to reply? They wanted male children and God gave it to them! Simple as that. It doesn't mean that girls aren't important. Dunno why you all just like to put a spin to everything. I am the last child of four and the only boy. I know my parents wanted me badly. Do you know the situation in their family? Do you know if they've been having girls? It could have been the other way round and they might have needed girls instead. And finally, God does things to make a name for Himself. If Lazarus was always meant to live, he wouldn't have died in the first place.

Either way it doesn't make it right. What of those who don't have at all. Another thing is that it seems kind of sexist, it is not like they had difficulty conceiving. If they had said God blessed them with two boys that's fine but saying He changed girls to boys is sexist.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Rockyrascal(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nigerians and reaction

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by faitheverest(f): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam
Jesus Christ is a scam
Religion is a scam
God scam abi?? for your mind you're making sense right well-done ooo
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Rockyrascal(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nigerians and reactions

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
I think this cheap data is making a lot of people post rubbish and then read what they posted later .Those two testifiers said they wanted twins and their names would be Isaac and Isaiah..But scans showed a boy and a girl.The man said Girls dont bear Isaac neither do they bear Isaiah.Don't forget he has a girl child already. so God granted the desires of their hearts and they had two boys(twins). Please guys lets understand things first before we post,it would go a long way.
Love u guys...God bless
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

They should have kept it to themselves to avoid people's opinion but as they thought everyone reasons like they do, it serves them right.

No. They were testifying of God's faithfulness in their lives. Society has no right to coax them into keeping shut.
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Lillpo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus Christ is a scam

Religion is a scam

The beginning of ur downfall....
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by yommen: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
What's the fuss about? It's very simple na...maybe the couple don born the number of girls they want so, they prayed for a boy this time around

Ok I hear you. they can give such testimony because they even have now. Lets assume they didnt have at all after years of marriage like many cases we hear and they now even have just a girl, they would have appreciated better. And by the way, they are mocking those who dont have at all.

For that are expecting, its my prayer that your expectation shall not be caught off in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:

No. They were testifying of God's faithfulness in their lives. Society has no right to coax them into keeping shut.

What is faithfulness about changing a child who was destined to fulfill her life as a woman into a MAN? It's not like the child is deformed, the issue here is that she was a wrong gender according to the parents and God corrected it

If they had kept the sexism to themselves no one will involve themselves in their business. I'm sure people like you will support infanticide and even practice it because the baby is a wrong gender
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by opelyem(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam
Jesus Christ is a scam
Religion is a scam
Hope u are now feeling good wt ur scam scam scam
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by JohnieWalker(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fkforyou:

Your professy won't work, because we're kicking him out by 2019..grin.

But you mean..o, as if the recession wey we dey now never do us, you come they wish make him prolong reach 2023.. grin
Who is the WE....Maybe you are not following Edo and Ondo election because 2019 is rigging panorama
Re: Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nah dem sabi. Ajepako the beans don done?I get gari Ijebu ready am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.