Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (63547 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

I perceive you 17yrs old. Your arguements are so childish.
As you read the Ops, if you read, didnt you find point at all to debunk? How did 'Satan' Clause come into this thread?

If you were a Christian, by now the Mod would have banned you for off topic, but as i can see the atheistic immunity covers you.

You can easily leave what the Op is about and jump into something else, and still walk free.

God is watching Seun in 4D.

Just make little effort, no matter how little, to address the Op. Unfortunately, all your community have abandoned you to roast.

You know, this brings to mind one question which I meant to ask the mentally challenged Ben"zilch":

When I told him that God exists, why did he immediately assume I was a Christian?
Why not a Muslim or Traditionalist?

3 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

Am waiting for the guy's response since he claims it's an insult to his program..

Now maybe he has even dodged my question as usual, oya, KingEbukasBlog, come and see the full code incase your head didn't understand that one because you didn't see the statement to consider

var isgod=1; //this means there is a god
var god=1; //not relevant though
while(isgod > 0) { god++; /*if isgod is set to 1,that means there is God, and this code will continue running till infinity until someone sets isgod to 0 which means there is no God */ } else { document.write("god has seized to exist or he never existed "wink ;//self explanatory }

I don't even know why am talking about codes in a religion section, well that's what stupid people can make you do
Wait is this javascript?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I haven't had a chance to Engage him in Any argument here besides his "sight" are only looking for Spelling Error...

Jesu Christi!

Ifa, Shango, Ogun!

May the spirits of our ancestors save us from this persistent assault.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Wait is this javascript?
yup
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

I perceive you 17yrs old. Your arguements are so childish.
What is this ur obsession with peoples Age? How old are you and since when did being older that 17 becomes a virtue?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

You know, this brings to mind one question which I meant to ask the mentally challenged Ben[b]zilch[/b]:

When I told him that God exists, why did he immediately assume I was a Christian?
Why not a Muslim or Traditionalist?
Their constipation is with Yahweh, they don't have issues with other deities.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Jesu Christi!

Ifa, Shango, Ogun!

Is ur name not deep "Sight" again?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
yup
OK.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I haven't had a chance to Engage him in Any argument here besides his "sight" are only looking for Spelling Error...
Try bringing him down on yourself and see angry angry
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

Jesu Christi!

Ifa, Shango, Ogun!

Easy Baron Easy grin

Do not allow thyself to be split in half by such misfiring arrows of verbal assault. Gird thyself with thy armor especially thy loins, lest it pierce thee in the weak parts.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

Try bringing him down on yourself and see angry angry
I hear he is deist so i don't think there would be a need to do so..
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

My GOOD MAN: Stand erect and stay at attention!
Listen to the commands of your senior and elder!

You are warned: for my wrath once arisen is most terrible indeed. . .
Sheath your swords gentlemen, sheath your swords.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Now this is an intelligent young man! However as the icing on the cake do you believe there is a God?
Yes I do. I'm a deist.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Easy Baron Easy grin

Do not allow thyself to be split in half by such misfiring arrows of verbal assault. Gird thyself with thy armor especially thy loins, lest it pierce thee in the weak parts.
Can you show me what is wrong in that sentence the thing about me is everyday i learn am not ashamed to admit mistakes... So kindly point to me what's wrong there same goes to you deepsight...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
I observed that this benzics guy is only hostile to the Jewish supreme being Yahweh.
But is not against the Saudi Arabia supreme being Allah
Nor the yoruba supreme deity Edumare
Or the Igbo supreme deity Chineke(God the creator)
Or other names other countries or ethnicity uses in referring to the existence of a supreme deity (creator of the universe)

Then am like puzzled to know why...
I believe when this is answered we will understand what we are facing better and nail the hydra once and for all instead of rigmarole around it.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

My GOOD MAN: Stand erect and stay at attention!
Listen to the commands of your senior and elder!

You are warned: for my wrath once arisen is most terrible indeed. . .

How did i miss this? You dare to throw down the gauntlet to thy chief? The captain above thee? Be warned my good sir i leave flags at half mast wherever i enter.

However another ranked one just whispered that i sheath my sword and my ears are always inclined to good advice especially when the casualty is foreseen to be great if it is not done.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

Yes I do. I'm a deist.

Good! I am glad the OP corrected a misinformation you had before now. I would however recommend that you read through the OP again at a calmer time...perhaps more would be revealed to you.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

My friend, you cannot so easily revise your words. Your words are there in black and white.
I urge you to be careful as I have said: your rabid bid to deny the existence of the Creative Mind that upholds the worlds is leading you to make consistent and overt st.upid statements.

I hope you do not mind if I ask how old you are?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

var isgod=1; //this means there is a god
var god=1; //not relevant though
while(isgod > 0) { god++; /*if isgod is set to 1,that means there is God, and this code will continue running till infinity until someone sets isgod to 0 which means there is no God */ } else { document.write("god has seized to exist or he never existed "wink ;//self explanatory }

This is just meaningless . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just shut up please ...just shut up
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Can you show me what is wrong in that sentence the thing about me is everyday i learn am not ashamed to admit mistakes... So kindly point to me what's wrong there same goes to you deepsight...

Correction

Can you show me what is wrong in that sentence (?). (T) the thing about me is (,) everyday i learn (.). (I AM) am not ashamed to admit (MAKING) mistakes... So kindly point (OUT) to me what's wrong there (.) (S) same goes (FOR) to you deepsight.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
I said it earlier in this thread that only those who are religious will see this as something meaningful, I made a huge mistake by not leaving you folks to your ignorance undecided no wonder "don't argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"..

@deepsight sorry for my assumption earlier, but you spoke like a Christian (running round in circles, without making any point), maybe you were once one or you've lived with them, anyway you claim to know god by logic whereas in truth you "know" him because you were told he exists, that's why I asked you, if you were born and thrown into a jungle and left to grow without guidance, would you still be claiming that BY LOGIC you know there is God?

@4evergod I sight you and KingEbukasBlog, your question dodging skills are great grin

@ambassagod I sight you and your insensible and meaningless arguments, but a dog has got to eat, so take a bone for trying grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4326111_img20160923wa0003_jpeg073666d1a0a45ca4d084055bfa46d538

@anas09 and 4kings why I didn't reply either of you is because am familiar with your attitudes, you make claims and when one counters them, you dodge and disappear like KingEbukasBlog into thin air cheesy

Oya, keep jerking off to the posts made by someone who doesn't understand evolution..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4144226_4131177meme20160820071712jpeg121698f9c5685faac6b8cdca976691fa_jpeg_jpeg4574201e933ae26eb33d4e569ca5d866
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

Correction

Can you show me what is wrong in that sentence (?). (T) the thing about me is (,) everyday i learn (.). (I AM) am not ashamed to admit (MAKING) mistakes... So kindly point (OUT) to me what's wrong there (.) (S) same goes (FOR) to you deepsight.
So this is the Reason the statement is wrong? undecided i didn't learn anything from this..
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
[s]I said it earlier in this thread that only those who are religious will see this as something meaningful, I made a huge mistake by not leaving you folks to your ignorance undecided no wonder "don't argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"..

@deepsight sorry for my assumption earlier, but you spoke like a Christian (running round in circles, without making any point), maybe you were once one or you've lived with them, anyway you claim to know god by logic whereas in truth you "know" him because you were told he exists, that's why I asked you, if you were born and thrown into a jungle and left to grow without guidance, would you still be claiming that BY LOGIC you know there is God?

@4evergod I sight you and KingEbukasBlog, your question dodging skills are great grin

@ambassagod I sight you and your insensible and meaningless arguments, but a dog has got to eat, so take a bone for trying grin

@anas09 and 4kings why I didn't reply either of you is because am familiar with your attitudes, you make claims and when one counters them, you dodge and disappear like KingEbukasBlog into thin air cheesy

Oya, keep jerking off to the posts made by someone who doesn't understand evolution..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4144226_4131177meme20160820071712jpeg121698f9c5685faac6b8cdca976691fa_jpeg_jpeg4574201e933ae26eb33d4e569ca5d866 [/s]
cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by EyeHateGod: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

cry
You want to deny that you are a Coward?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is just meaningless . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just shut up please ...just shut up
lol bro, you would have told me you don't do "programming" na grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
4everGod:

How did i miss this? You dare to throw down the gauntlet to thy chief? The captain above thee? Be warned my good sir i leave flags at half mast wherever i enter.

What! How dare you!
I am entering into a war council.

However another ranked one just whispered that i sheath my sword and my ears are always inclined to good advice especially when the casualty is foreseen to be great if it is not done.

We perceive that by this sleight of hand you hope to escape the terror of facing us in a battle to the death!
We are told that your bowels have given way already, and your handlers prance about you to clean up and prepare you for the most terrible day of battle. . . .
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:
Yes, Now answer the question
I have been trying to convince myself that you ain't dumb as speculated. But this single answer has breached my firewall.

So man created God but remain helpless to be a mortal while the effects of God he assume he created rocks to eternity. Isnt that a foolishness of man? To make man mortal and make God immortal and I ask which man will do that if given the opportunity to create God ?

And if man created God a supreme being where did man's life evolve from?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DeepSight(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
benzics:

@deepsight sorry for my assumption earlier, but you spoke like a Christian (running round in circles, without making any point),

So this is how you deduce that a person is a Christian?

maybe you were once one or you've lived with them, anyway you claim to know god by logic whereas in truth you "know" him because you were told he exists,

You see, the question of God's existence is so fundamental that it pops up very naturally even in the minds of little children.

I asked existential questions by the time I was five years old. When told that God created, I demanded to know how come God exists and who created "him". I asked what happens at death. My grandmother angrily forbade me from continuing with these questions.

The point being that these questions and also their answers are very natural to human beings and rest within the heart of every human by default.

that's why I asked you, if you were born and thrown into a jungle and left to grow without guidance, would you still be claiming that BY LOGIC you know there is God?

Yes. That is exactly how and why even primitive peoples living in the wild developed various religious worldviews and notions of the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
DeepSight:

What! How dare you!
I am entering into a war council.

We perceive that by this sleight of hand you hope to escape the terror of facing us in a battle to the death!
We are told that your bowels have given way already, and your handlers prance about you to clean up and prepare you for the most terrible day of battle. . . .

I stand afar and guffaw at thy carefree words however each man kills the thing he loves. By each let this be heard. Some do it with a bitter look Some with a flattering word. The coward does it with a kiss. The brave man with a sword. A brave man acknowledges the strength of others and you just kissed me.

However Courage is found in unlikely places....and people!

grin grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by MrMontella(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

Raphaelmontella, you claim you are smart by virtue of you being an atheist, now i wonder how a smart person will be lazy at reading. Smh@u
Ma Anas,, i am smart..and smartness has nothing to do with atheism or deism or buddhism....

Some articles are painful to the eye...thats all...
I didnt bother reading...because its not ''something''
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eastactivist:

I have been trying to convince myself that you ain't dumb has speculated. But this single answer has breached my firewall.

So man created God but remain helpless to be a mortal while the effects of God he assume he created rocks to eternity. Isnt that a foolishness of man? To make man mortal and make God immortal and I ask which man will do that if given the opportunity to create God ?

And do also this too, if man created God a supreme being where did man's life evolve from?
I wanted to leave the post but this stupid is powerful.. . Man created God (the idea of God), not that there is really a God called yahweh, man created God obviously to deceive people, and it seems like it is working..

So get this, there is no God watching over you! And preparing to roast you if you disobey him, man just created that idea to scare people..

So when you hear me say man created God, don't think that man "created a real god" cause as far as we know, there is no God!

Or should I say man created the idea of God??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.