Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (488644 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Now that jamb have extended their registration did they also shift that of DE?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
01Alpha:
Now that jamb have extended their registration did they also shift that of DE?
Seriously i hope they do.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Wuminity:

Seriously i hope they do.
why? Do you have any issue?

For me am yet to clear my ND result and there is no way I could register without the result....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
01Alpha:
why? Do you have any issue?

For me am yet to clear my ND result and there is no way I could register without the result....
Yes, i am yet to do the regularisation due to their site problem.... at least if they should shift it, we would be able to do the regularisation and register for DE too.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Wuminity:

Yes, i am yet to do the regularisation due to their site problem.... at least if they should shift it, we would be able to do the regularisation and register for DE too.
I hate that regularization stuff... The process sounds complex to me and I hate stress.. I just thank God I have no problem with that.. My problem is clearance and the stress attached to it. What school do you intend to choose??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
01Alpha:
I hate that regularization stuff... The process sounds complex to me and I hate stress.. I just thank God I have no problem with that.. My problem is clearance and the stress attached to it. What school do you intend to choose??
its UI and which is yours?. have you done your regularisation last year or when.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wuminity:

its UI and which is yours?. have you done your regularisation last year or when.
UNN, I was offered admission by jamb so there is no need for regularisation...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
01Alpha:
Ok. so you are applying with ND or other diploma.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by mimionye(m): 3:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Hello friends, pls how do one obtain Form for DE? What are the processes? Cost? And where or when will it be on sales? Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Wuminity:

Ok. so you are applying with ND or other diploma.
ND and you?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2017
01Alpha:
ND and you?
ND too but which school was that, that jamb gave you admission into?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Wuminity:

ND too but which school was that, that jamb gave you admission into?
IMT ENUGU and you
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Hi nairalander, please anyone here that applied for DE admission with regularised Jamb reg number should please quote me.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by HelenBee(f): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2017
01Alpha:

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zord33k(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
Hi nairalander, please anyone here that applied for DE admission with regularised Jamb reg number should please quote me.

Are you taking about last year?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2017
zord33k:

Are you taking about last year?
yes boss.2016/2017 academic session
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zord33k(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2017
HelenBee:
Please if Jamb offered you admission will you have to print it out and submit to your school or you just go on with the D.E registration?
Continue with your Registration,there is no need of printing any thing out..

I'm confused as hell here and to the house please,can we register for D.E without our result? Cos I'm not understanding Poly Ibadan clearance this year.

Do you know your final grade?
when do you think your statement of result or certificate be will ready?

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by HelenBee(f): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2017
zord33k:

Continue with your Registration,there is no need of printing any thing out..

Do you know your final grade?
when do you think your statement of result or certificate be ready?
Yes I know my final grade

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2017
01Alpha:
IMT ENUGU and you
Ib Poly
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by zord33k(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
yes boss.2016/2017 academic session
OK I do
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by stevemarkdangot(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2017
zord33k:

OK I do
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2017
HelenBee:
Please if Jamb offered you admission will you have to print it out and submit to your school or you just go on with the D.E registration? I'm confused as hell here and to the house please,can we register for D.E without our result? Cos I'm not understanding Poly Ibadan clearance this year.
But seriously, are you sure clearance has not started? cos i saw a memo stating that clearance should start by november last year that notification of result should start by this year Jan, and were you in saki or main campus then?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by HelenBee(f): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2017
Wuminity:

But seriously, are you sure clearance has not started? cos i saw a memo stating that clearance should start by november last year that notification of result should start by this year Jan, and were you in saki or main campus then?
Saki. Can you please help me confirm if any student from Saki has started? And please the process and total amount. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Wuminity(f): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2017
HelenBee:
Saki. Can you please help me confirm if any student from Saki has started? And please the process and total amount. Thanks.
Yea, you know i was in Eruwa, so as i was confused about it, i went to Academics office in main campus,to make enquiry and i was told that the clearance would be done in our specific campus, that after the clearance, then we should come and collect our result in main campus. so Eruwa is presently on break, so when they resume i will go for mine, though have seen my final GP. Hence you will do your clearance in saki, just ask when they will resume and go there for it, and if they are not on break presently you can go there to do it.

The amount shouldnt be more than 4000 naira, so you will go to your academics office in saki, they are in charge of students clearance a
nd stuff.

And i dont know anybody in saki, i would have inquire for you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by HelenBee(f): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wuminity:

Yea, you know i was in Eruwa, so as i was confused about it, i went to Academics office in main campus,to make enquiry and i was told that the clearance would be done in our specific campus, that after the clearance, then we should come and collect our result in main campus. so Eruwa is presently on break, so when they resume i will go for mine, though have seen my final GP. Hence you will do your clearance in saki, just ask when they will resume and go there for it, and if they are not on break presently you can go there to do it.

The amount shouldnt be more than 4000 naira, so you will go to your academics office in saki, they are in charge of students clearance a
nd stuff.

And i dont know anybody in saki, i would have inquire for you.
we were told all our files have been sent to main campus that only part time students i.e the dnp and co. are to start theirs at Saki.

3 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sammyyung40: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
pls can i knw yar department i mean d person frm saki campus
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sammyyung40: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
i also did ma nd in saki campus
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kings1464(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Just found out i missed 2.1 by few points. So unfortunate!
Please house, will any University in Nigeria, be it Federal, State or Private accept 2.2 for direct entry for med/surg? cry cry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by HelenBee(f): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
@sammyyung40...Estate management & valuation.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sammyyung40: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
ur name please
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sammyyung40: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
m sure i knw u,
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sammyyung40: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
dat d last poly ibadan set,ur name pls
HelenBee:
@sammyyung40...Estate management & valuation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (230) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.