Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479748 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Mykel4God:
Someone should answer me now
Hope regularization is not too late?

Can I register for D.E without regularization?

no sir, cos you will asked to provide ur initial jamb reg no i.e the jamb no u used to gain admission to ur initial school, which u earn ur diploma or woteva
you have to be regularised first, cos jamb D.E has changed, unlike last year that u can do D.E without regularisation[color=#006600][/color]
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mykel4God(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2017
peterHolly:

no sir, cos you will asked to provide ur initial jamb reg no i.e the jamb no u used to gain admission to ur initial school, which u earn ur diploma or woteva
you have to be regularised first, cos jamb D.E has changed, unlike last year that u can do D.E without regularisation[color=#006600][/color]

So what do I do?
Can I still do the regularization before D.E closing date?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2017
zordeek:

log in to your profile ,navigate to sales of form and click on DE.. your pin should be display to u.
pls what is the nest step after this? I have created my profile

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Bioanthony:
Please, Let Us Know Procedure That You Are Taken Before U Can Print Out Your E-payment Slip, Because Av Tried Several Times But Receiving Only One Respone That D Form Z Yet To Be Out.. Please Help Oo!
after you have created your profile, click on the upper right side of the page from there you see more info on how to go about it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by fvfcvdfgf(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Abolarin91:

you have hatred for HND when u can't even make an upper credit. It obvious u aren't a serious type undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by demmyhandsome(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Please any candidate from lagos should signify, I want to ask if anybody has able to do the capturing for direct entry. Need quick response
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Zeeney24: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
please house, can i use dis year neco exam for my DE.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by saintjimos(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
help a brother

my school ABIAPOLY is delaying in issuing out statement of result (2014_2016)
got 3.22
but statement hasn't being offered
gain admission through jamb.
I have my one year industrial training recommendation letter

will awaiting result be accepted
federal university bayelsa is my choice

help
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
THANKING GOD FOR A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION TODAY...FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW THE PROCESS, JUST CREATE UR PROFILE VIA UR PHONE FOR EASY REGISTRATION AND GENERATION OF THE VENDING PIN AT THE CAFE because ITS VIA UR PROFILE THAT THE PAYMENTS AND GENERATION OF THE VENDING PIN WILL BE GOTTEN...AFTER WHICH U WILL NOW PROCEED TO ANY RECOGNIZED CBT CENTER OR JAMB OFFICE FOR FULL REGISTRATION ( GO WITH UR OND RESULTT, WAEC RESULT, UR PREVIOUS JAMB REG NO i.e THE ONE U USED IN GAINING ADMISSION INTO POLY COS THEY WILL NEED IT TO CONFIRM ON JAMB WEBSITE IF JAMB REALLY OFFERED U ADMISSION....THEN WITH THIS U ARE GOOD TO ROLL....NOTE : THE CLOSING DATE IS 12TH OF NEXT MONTH....LOVE U ALL...CHEERS !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tomtech12(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
maduebulem:
THANKING GOD FOR A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION TODAY...FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW THE PROCESS, JUST CREATE UR PROFILE VIA UR PHONE FOR EASY REGISTRATION AND GENERATION OF THE VENDING PIN AT THE CAFE because ITS VIA UR PROFILE THAT THE PAYMENTS AND GENERATION OF THE VENDING PIN WILL BE GOTTEN...AFTER WHICH U WILL NOW PROCEED TO ANY RECOGNIZED CBT CENTER OR JAMB OFFICE FOR FULL REGISTRATION ( GO WITH UR OND RESULTT, WAEC RESULT, UR PREVIOUS JAMB REG NO i.e THE ONE U USED IN GAINING ADMISSION INTO POLY COS THEY WILL NEED IT TO CONFIRM ON JAMB WEBSITE IF JAMB REALLY OFFERED U ADMISSION....THEN WITH THIS U ARE GOOD TO ROLL....NOTE : THE CLOSING DATE IS 12TH OF NEXT MONTH....LOVE U ALL...CHEERS !!!

Bro... Pls what are the list of the documents u submitted to Jamb office after ur registration.. @Ikoyi
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
tomtech12:

Bro... Pls what are the list of the documents u submitted to Jamb office after ur registration.. @Ikoyi
U GO WITH UR OND RESULT, WAEC/NECO OR GCE AND ALSO WITH UR JAMB REG NUMBER U USED IN GAINING ADMISSION INTO POLY...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sirqeeboi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tollicin:

am using ijmb result for DE, u will only upload ur WAEC result and d IJMB result, den after all your registration, u will b ask to summit d photocopy of ur printout slip and ur credentials, failing to do so, jamb wunt process ur data

Is it at the point of registration or jamb office?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mykel4God:

So what do I do?
Can I still do the regularization before D.E closing date?

if your school is very fast in processing or doing tins, u can still meet up, beta still, u can do it by yourself, u jst need to take it to ur school first, so as to be signed by the registra n u can forward it back to jamb office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cooltony09: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls did jamb give does dat regularize anoda jamb reg no or I can use my old registration no for DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
maduebulem:

pls, is it a must we go there with our original waec or neco result? cant they use the printed copy of waec or result from the net?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cooltony09: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls did u do regularization dis year? If yes,are we to pay 1k to print d new jamb registration no or can I use my old no for DE processing
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
cooltony09:
Pls did jamb give does dat regularize anoda jamb reg no or I can use my old registration no for DE
OGA U CAN USE UR OLD JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER U USED IN GAINING ADMISION INTO POLY..BUT IF U WERE NOT OFFERED ADMISSION BY JAMB THEN UR FATE WILL BASE ON REGULARIZATION BEFORE U PROCEED FOR THE REGISTRATION.....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
cooltony09:
if you re avin a jamb reg no before or u were given admission to ur poly or wherever by jamb, u need no regularization, u re good to go, but if u were not given admission by jamb, bros, quickly go do regularisation, cos i heard DE is closing on the 12th of Aug.
after ur regularisation is confirmed, jamb will give u a new reg no, it will be sent to ur email.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cooltony09: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
I wasn't offered admission by jamb dats y I paid for regularization. Hw can I check my new registration no
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cooltony09: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tanx. But my new registration no wasn't send to my mail. I only receive a congulatory msg with one reference ID
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
cooltony09:
I wasn't offered admission by jamb dats y I paid for regularization. Hw can I check my new registration no
jamb will send u an email containing your new reg no bros
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
peterHolly:

jamb will send u an email containing your new reg no bros
I thought as much....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
cooltony09:
Tanx. But my new registration no wasn't send to my mail. I only receive a congulatory msg with one reference ID

where did u get ur congrats mssg? if it ur email, den it sud be ur reg no. go to jamb website and click check admission status, click on the year u gained admission to ur poly n type in the reg no, it will display to u if u av been regularised, it will tell u detials abt ur previous admission
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cooltony09: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
This was d msg I received from jamb
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cooltony09: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
peterHolly:

where did u get ur congrats mssg? if it ur email, den it sud be ur reg no. go to jamb website and click check admission status, click on the year u gained admission to ur poly n type in the reg no, it will display to u if u av been regularised, it will tell u detials abt ur previous admission

Av checked nd I saw a msg dat av been offered admission(av been regularized) but I didn't see new registration no dat I will use for DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
cooltony09:

Av checked nd I saw a msg dat av been offered admission(av been regularized) but I didn't see new registration no dat I will use for DE
BRO TAKE THE PRINT OUT TO JAMB OFFICE....THEY WILL DIRECT U ON WHAT TO DO....INSTEAD OF CHILLING HERE...CROWD FULL THERE OO

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tomtech12(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls.... the list of the credentials we are to submit at Jamb office after the DE. registration...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by propanet(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
thanks for the info....did you pay to the cafe owner or you bought the pin online
Tollicin:

am using ijmb result for DE, u will only upload ur WAEC result and d IJMB result, den after all your registration, u will b ask to summit d photocopy of ur printout slip and ur credentials, failing to do so, jamb wunt process ur data
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
SURE
bonnyt:
thanks bruh..

Just to be clear info@mapoly.edu.ng is usable?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
tomtech12:
Pls.... the list of the credentials we are to submit at Jamb office after the DE. registration...
YOUR D.E PRINT-OUT ( PHOTOCOPY), UR ND RESULT (PHOTOCOPY ), AND UR O'LEVEL PRINT OUT ( PHOTOCOPY )...THEN STAPLE ALL TOGETHER !!!
CHEERS....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by orpehyemmy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yes
jaykaylegend:
Regularization??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
cooltony09:

my broda rush go jamb office ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.