Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479621 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by peterHolly: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
maduebulem:

YOUR D.E PRINT-OUT ( PHOTOCOPY), UR ND RESULT (PHOTOCOPY ), AND UR O'LEVEL PRINT OUT ( PHOTOCOPY )...THEN STAPLE ALL TOGETHER !!!
CHEERS....

bro pls wen u were registering ur DE, what coy of O level did u scan? is it the printed one from the net or the original itself? was it scanned or jst typed in the grades? pls help o
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
orpehyemmy:
Yes
Abeg I use God beg you, how did you get it done within days??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
peterHolly:

if your school is very fast in processing or doing tins, u can still meet up, beta still, u can do it by yourself, u jst need to take it to ur school first, so as to be signed by the registra n u can forward it back to jamb office
Please how do I do it myself, after signing at the school??, my school is not fast .. Please I need info on how to get it done my self jamb office is not that far from me.. Thanks..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by sirqeeboi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls oo..ppl that have registered where u given any book ,novel n how much do they charge for the registration?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by carbonmonoxide: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello guys, can't I take my signed regularization indemnity form to the registration centre as proof of payment for regularization??

because my school is really delaying..
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=fvfcvdfgf post=58576098][/quote]you said it's obvious?? Anyway, it's not what you think bro. From day one I don't joke with my studies, if only you know what it takes to an architectural student. It's not easy to balance theory and practical at a time. #not that am trying to give excuses for my inability to make upper#

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Abolarin91(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
cooltony09:
This was d msg I received from jamb
That is not the registration number, reg no. End with two alphabet, e.g 42********5IB
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
propanet:
thanks for the info....did you pay to the cafe owner or you bought the pin online
I bought it from first bank.@ #5,500, then u will carry d pin to the approved cbt centre, plss and plss dnt expose ur pin and ur confirmation code
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
sirqeeboi:
Pls oo..ppl that have registered where u given any book ,novel n how much do they charge for the registration?
d #500 attached to #500, when u make ur payment online or through the bank, in my centre @ saudanna memorial college, ugwan dosa, kawo kaduna, immediately you enter the centre, they will ask for pin, then will sign on the paper, and then give you the book
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
sirqeeboi:

Is it at the point of registration or jamb office?
it is better u carry it to jamb office

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Mykel4God(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
peterHolly:

if your school is very fast in processing or doing tins, u can still meet up, beta still, u can do it by yourself, u jst need to take it to ur school first, so as to be signed by the registra n u can forward it back to jamb office

Alright, thanks for this
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bonnyt(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
orpehyemmy:
SURE
thanks man, done it!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by propanet(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
thanks bro
Tollicin:

I bought it from first bank.@ #5,500, then u will carry d pin to the approved cbt centre, plss and plss dnt expose ur pin and ur confirmation code
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by MidasTouche01(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tollicin:

Even if u expose the pin, nobody can use it to register except with the profile it was purchased with...

The pin is tied to the profile, that's very smart on the part of jamb I must say
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls wot if I don't do d regularization, and use oda diploma, dos it av any effect?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Koats14(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please who has registered without scanning statement of result or OND certificate? I don't have mine yet. I want to know if I can still apply without the proof for now.

Or, will semester results (print outs) work fine as proof instead of notification of result/certificate.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by EmperorBasil(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
I did mine yesterday and v also proceeded to Jamb office to submit photocopies of my certz

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bonejr(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
ndat:
I have done mine using other diploma and it works
I have done it here, thanks once again
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bonejr(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please what happened next after the registration?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by tobalery: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Koats14:
Please who has registered without scanning statement of result or OND certificate? I don't have mine yet. I want to know if I can still apply without the proof for now.

Or, will semester results (print outs) work fine as proof instead of notification of result/certificate.
in d same situation as u bro..... am even thinking of editing a senior colleague notification of result
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Bonejr(m): 12:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Please guys I have registerd today, what should I do on my profile, when I checked this night I saw this

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2017
demmyhandsome:
Please any candidate from lagos should signify, I want to ask if anybody has able to do the capturing for direct entry. Need quick response
Yes, I have done mine
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by maduebulem: 5:26am On Jul 19, 2017
peterHolly:

bro pls wen u were registering ur DE, what coy of O level did u scan? is it the printed one from the net or the original itself? was it scanned or jst typed in the grades? pls help o
Anyone can go... Just take a photocopy of it and go there !!!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by GreatAchiever1: 5:43am On Jul 19, 2017
can one use one Jamb profile for Jamb and direct entry?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2017
When I log into my profile and click on the register for direct entry exam, I keep on getting this. Pls how did u do yours? Help!
EmperorBasil:
I did mine yesterday and v also proceeded to Jamb office to submit photocopies of my certz

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Invisibleojay(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Since inception it's been a problem for students aspiring to gain admission to unilorin if you didn't do Remedial or you are not from the catchment area but this days there's a way they said money do things ,if you don't know anybody but you have money you will surely gain admission we have somebody we do pay money to call me and let's talk wishing you success 07062876622

ESPECIALLY DIRECT ENTRY DON'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Am in unilorin 300l
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls can u explain what this regularization thing is all about and how to go about it. Thanks
cooltony09:
I wasn't offered admission by jamb dats y I paid for regularization. Hw can I check my new registration no
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by rollUP(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Bro how can one do the regularization. What is the procedure and cost?
peterHolly:

if you re avin a jamb reg no before or u were given admission to ur poly or wherever by jamb, u need no regularization, u re good to go, but if u were not given admission by jamb, bros, quickly go do regularisation, cos i heard DE is closing on the 12th of Aug.
after ur regularisation is confirmed, jamb will give u a new reg no, it will be sent to ur email.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by dregmaster: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Can someone who has done UTME registration, open another profile to do DE registration? Would it amount to double registration and disqualification?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Zeeney24: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2017
please how did u go about the registration.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jaykaylegend(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Abeg you guys on the know should try and be answering others too..

I have asked more than 3 questions without any answers..

Please, is it too late to start the regularization this week??

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.