Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! (7797 Views)

Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2016
blueAgent:

www.bbc.com/future/story/20141219-will-religion-ever-disappear

How does this relate to my point that the most developed countries are secular with a huge number of atheists and a growing disbelief in religion?
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by randomperson: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are bunch of liars . That's why I had to leave the thread . No one can tell lies and distort facts as the atheists do .
No, you left because you were confronted with facts. It's what u always do. When u have exhausted all the gymnastics to defend your religion- which BTW seems closer to deism than Christianity these days- u exit the thread quietly to save face. It's discreet actually. At least, u don't insist on spewing rubbish like some of your well known friends

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2016
randomperson:

No, you left because you were confronted with facts. It's what u always do. When u have exhausted all the gymnastics to defend your religion- which BTW seems closer to deism than Christianity these days- u exit the thread quietly to save face. It's discreet actually. At least, u don't insist on spewing rubbish like some of your well known friends

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2016
randomperson:

grin grin grin grin

So you even know kingebukasblog's tactics? When the guy has been floored, he runs away!

I knew that as soon as I caught him lying about Jainists in Japan, he would run away!
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin grin

So you even know kingebukasblog's tactics? When the guy has been floored, he runs away!

I knew that as soon as I caught him lying about Jainists in Japan, he would run away!

You are one funny guy . Japan is a deeply religious country . The Shinto followers who are 80 percent of the population don't identify as religious because there is no formal initiation into Shinto religion or cults and there are over 80,000 shrines and 85 000 Shinto priests .

I also posted a link giving you the myriads of gods the Japanese worship .

Then I said for the atheists in Japan , it is not the type of atheism you subscribe to that the Japanese do , they are atheists because they are adherents of Confucianism , Buddhism and Jainism that do not worship any deities .

Plus there are so many minor religious groups in Japan like Islam , Christianity , Judaism , Chinese folk religion , Sikhism and so many others .

How on earth is this abstruse - difficult to understand . You keep showing me how abysmal the way you reason is . Or is this just a blatant denial of facts ?

I can't deal with this honestly .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are one funny guy . Japan is a deeply religious country . The Shinto followers who are 80 percent of the population don't identify as religious because there is no formal initiation into Shinto religion or cults and here are over 80,000 shrines and 85 000 Shinto priests .

Then I said for the atheists in Japan , it is not the type of atheism you subscribe to that the Japanese do , they are atheists because Confucianism , Buddhism and Jainism that do not worship any deities .

Plus there are so many minor religious groups in Japan like Islam , Christianity , Judaism , Chinese folk religion , Sikhism and so many others .

How on earth is this abstruse - difficult to understand . You keep showing me how abysmal the way you reason is . Or is this just a blatant denial of facts ?

Ina ahu ihe anumanu ahu neme na FP?
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2016
4everGod:

I mana ha na-ewe iwe oku ebe Chineke no . Ishi ha akpakota ha onu . Ha kpuru isi and ha ga-adapu n'ime onunu ha ji aka ha me .
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I mana ha na-ewe iwe oku ebe Chineke no . Ishi ha akpakota ha onu . Ha kpuru isi and ha ga-adapu n'ime onunu ha ji aka ha me .

True. So true! We can only keep shining the light in their darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Ranchhoddas: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2016
blueAgent:

The Nobel Prize laureate in Literature Thomas Stearns Eliot in his 1948 book Notes Towards the Definition of Culture, credited the prominent Christian influence upon the European culture:[9] “ I am talking about the common tradition of Christianity which has made Europe what it is, and about the common cultural elements which this common Christianity has brought with it. If Asia were converted to Christianity tomorrow, it would not thereby become a part of Europe. It is in Christianity that our arts have developed; it is in Christianity that the laws of Europe have--until recently--been rooted. It is against a background of Christianity that all our thought has significance. An individual European may not believe that the Christian Faith is true, and yet what he says, and makes, and does, will all spring out of his heritage of Christian culture and depend upon that culture for its meaning. Only a Christian culture could have produced a Voltaire or a Nietzsche. I do not believe that the culture of Europe could survive the complete disappearance of the Christian Faith.[. . .] The Western World has its unity in this heritage, in Christianity and in the ancient civilisations of Greece, Rome, and Israel, from which, owing to two thousand years of Christianity, we trace our descent."
Are you the same person as Tellemall? You spew the same kind of rubbish.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are one funny guy . Japan is a deeply religious country . The Shinto followers who are 80 percent of the population don't identify as religious because there is no formal initiation into Shinto religion or cults and there are over 80,000 shrines and 85 000 Shinto priests .

Then I said for the atheists in Japan , it is not the type of atheism you subscribe to that the Japanese do , they are atheists because they are adherents of Confucianism , Buddhism and Jainism that do not worship any deities .

I am not denying anything. It is true that most Japanese are culturally shinto.

The inherent lies are.

1) 80% of Japanese believe in deities through shinto gods. The truth is that they don't take shinto seriously. They only do it culturally. They are atheist.

2) The atheists in Japan are jainists. Jainism is dead in Japan. Not up to 1%. Same with Confucianism.

Atheism is atheism. Japanese do not believe in a god.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
4everGod:

Speak English jo.....

This religion section no be nairaland.....na dollarland!
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Seems like someone just does not want to believe Japan has large atheistic populations... Despite the links, the pictures, the quotes....

Perhaps he thinks if he hopes hard enough, it will come to pass

Wake up
;-X grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

No. rubbish you cannot deal with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

How does this relate to my point that the most developed countries are secular with a huge number of atheists and a growing disbelief in religion?

Did you read the article? most people who claim Athiests run to churches for comfort or assistance during time of Crises
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

Greece and Rome were pagans/polytheists

But continue with your ignorance.

The lastime i checked paganism and polytheism were all classified as religeon.so Greece and Italy were not Apethiest and the flourished most when they adopted christainity,did you get that?
I guess you we all know who is the ingnorant one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
JackBizzle:

I dont even know where to start to breakdown your inferiority complex (for white Europeans) and ignorance

1) Every culture borrows from one another. European culture is a descendant of a mixture of Greek, Roman and Arabic cultures.

2) Following Number 1, a lot of scientific and mathematical concepts developed in Europe were based on the scientific discoveries from the Arab/Islamic golden age. Algebra, calculus etc https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age . You can progress from wikipedia to more reliable sources.

3) Following point number 1 again, the romans and greeks were mostly pagans, polytheists and deists. A lot of philosophy and military tactics that Europeans developed are from the Roman Empire and Greeks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire#Religion

4) The summary of point 1-3, is debunk your point that the Europeans were the ones spreading civilization (Because there were civilizations before them) and also, to show you that a lot of European culture was initially curated from Islamic and pagan origins.

5) Points 1-3 should also counter your claims of Europe developing Asia. Both continents took from each other. Do you know how many business management techniques come from Japan alone?

6) Furthermore, it is only a foolish slave that will claim that Europe spread development. No, just like the Roman empire, they sought to to rape, pillage and conquer for their motherland. How do you explain slavery, colonization and the forcing of culture on others? You keep talking about Europe spreading its empire and christianity, are you that silly to forget the atrocities, wars, genocide and slavery that came with it? The decimation of native indians? The brutal wars in south america? The transatlantic slavery?

7) Countering your point about Europe developing Asian education, I would like you to take a look at south korean and japanese educational systems and see how more technologically advanced they are compared to European countries and even the USA. The koreans and japanese did not need christianity for that and they rejected christianity from the Europeans (along with the Chinese). Something which we Africans should have done.

cool Europe was feudal itself when it was very much christian. It was not christianity that stopped feudalism after all, the bible is ridden with totalitarian kings and royal class who had much of the population serving them like peasants.

Feudalism was a combination of legal and military customs in medieval Europe that flourished between the 9th and 15th centuries. Broadly defined, it was a way of structuring society around relationships derived from the holding of land in exchange for service or labour.
Although derived from the Latin word feodum or feudum (fief),[1] then in use, the term feudalism and the system it describes were not conceived of as a formal political system by the people living in the Middle Ages. In its classic definition, by François-Louis Ganshof (1944),[2] feudalism describes a set of reciprocal legal and military obligations among the warrior nobility, revolving around the three key concepts of lords, vassals and fiefs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism

7) You went ahead to believe the white man's historic lie that Africans were foolish and naked before they came. Go and read about African Civilizations of the past- Kanem Borno empires. Maybe your tribe were naked in the past- mine were not. See your inferiority complex?

cool Many African tribes did not engage in slavery. Nomad tribes could not engage in slavery- the cost of transporting slaves were prohibitory. Also many tribes including mine, killed prisoners of war by beheading with cutlass. So, where did their slaves come from? Some tribes did but I bet they were few given that one needed monetary concept and chains to keep slaves, and also farming is not labour intensive in Africa given our fertility and culture of farming with family.

9) You complain about the caste system in India. What about the era of witch trials and burning in Europe? You talk as if Europeans do not have bad cultures of their own. Inferiority complex again.

Bow your head in shame. You are mentally enslaved to a foreign religion and culture.

Stop decieving yourself asians copied majority of their works from Europeans.

Go and google about Mesopotamia the cradle of civilization .genetic results shows that Europeans are from mesopotamia.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html

You show poor knowledge of world history and politics.
Is a fact that Europeans spread civilzation to all parts of the world. all other civilization weather in asian or africa were inferior to European civilization.
You can google about Education in asian.
Go and read about Indo-aryan migration.
Cost of transporting ......slaves that is laughable for someone who claims to know history.
Roman empire was spread from Europe to asian .if they didnot have means of moving people and arms how did they sustain such large empire?
go and read about history of slavery in africa

show me one theory ,formular or law in science or social science established by an african or asians.

Africans are civilized i guess like this picture.

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
blueAgent:

Did you read the article? most people who claim Athiests run to churches for comfort or assistance during time of Crises

That is a lie. A very big and shameful lie. Clearly you don't know what atheism is and you hardly know or have atheists as friends.

You have decimated all credibility with your comment. Disappointing.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
blueAgent:

The lastime i checked paganism and polytheism were all classified as religeon.so Greece and Italy were not Apethiest and the flourished most when they adopted christainity,did you get that?
I guess you we all know who is the ingnorant one.

What is this one saying? Why are you shifting the goal posts? Wasn't your initial argument that Europe developed as a result of its christian heritage from Isreal, Greece and Rome (When the actual fact is that Greece and Rome were mostly pagan)?.

Kindly revisit the original lie in your comment below;

blueAgent:

The Western World has
its unity in this heritage, in Christianity and
in the ancient civilisations of Greece, Rome,
and Israel, from which, owing to two
thousand years of Christianity, we trace our
descent."
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
blueAgent:

Stop decieving yourself asians copied majority of their works from Europeans.

Go and google about Mesopotamia the cradle of civilization .genetic results shows that Europeans are from mesopotamia.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html

You show poor knowledge of world history and politics.
Is a fact that Europeans spread civilzation to all parts of the world. all other civilization weather in asian or africa were inferior to European civilization.
You can google about Education in asian.
Go and read about Indo-aryan migration.
Cost of transporting ......slaves that is laughable for someone who claims to know history.
Roman empire was spread from Europe to asian .if they didnot have means of moving people and arms how did they sustain such large empire?
go and read about history of slavery in africa

show me one theory ,formular or law in science or social science established by an african or asians.

Africans are civilized i guess like this picture.

I have already decimated your points in my previous comment.

There is nothing left for me to say.....just to laugh at your inferiority complex. Slave to the white Europeans.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Tellemall: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

You sound like SmellingAnus, did you know that?
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Tellemall: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin
Hi.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by SmellingAnus(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2016
Tellemall:

You sound like SmellingAnus, did you know that?(no offense to you, SA. I can see you)
undecided
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Ranchhoddas: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2016
I am not, and I am horrified that I am associated with such a moniker.
Tellemall:

You sound like SmellingAnus, did you know that?(no offense to you, SA. I can see you)
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Tellemall: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

So who are you to go about calling the moniker Tellemall and accusing BlueAgent of being Tellemall?

It's not good to make specious accusations. Be sure first.

PS: we are right. Don't call contrary opinions rubbish.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Ranchhoddas: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2016
I did not make an accusation, I only asked a question. And you are not right.
Tellemall:

So who are you to go about calling the moniker Tellemall and accusing BlueAgent of being Tellemall?

It's not good to make specious accusations. Be sure first.

PS: we are right. Don't call contrary opinions rubbish.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by SmellingAnus(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
why should you be horrified for being associated with that moniker.... Are you better than the person that owns the moniker? The guy has contributed more to nairaland than you... You joined since 2014 and you havent created any topic not to talk of topic that will impact postively in the lives of people but the moniker you are horrified about has created very educating topics... Learn to do your research properly before get into faulty conclusions...
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by SmellingAnus(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Tellemall:

You sound like SmellingAnus, did you know that?
have our paths ever crossed on nairaland that you have to mention my moniker? It's obvious this is an alternate moniker because I know I have never had any encounter with this your moniker
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Ranchhoddas: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2016
It's not like I owe you any explanation but if you were as educated as claimed, you'd have realized that I meant the moniker itself and not necessarily the person behind it.
SmellingAnus:
why should you be horrified for being associated with that moniker.... Are you better than the person that owns the moniker? The guy has contributed more to nairaland than you... You joined since 2014 and you havent created any topic not to talk of topic that will impact postively in the lives of people but the moniker you are horrified about has created very educating topics Learn to do your research properly before get into faulty conclusions...
As regards the highlighted; use am go collect money for bank.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's not like I owe you any explanation but if you were as educated as claimed, you'd have realized that I meant the moniker itself and not necessarily the person behind it.As regards the highlighted; use am go collect money for bank.
hahahah no problem... Na MMM I go collect am from by January or February grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahah no problem... Na MMM I go collecting am from by January or February grin

SmellingAnus? How far? grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

SmellingAnus? How far? grin
grin my brother I dey o... I never meet you for NL before o grin how you take know my moniker cheesy
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2016
SmellingAnus:
grin my brother I dey o... I never meet you for NL before o grin how you take know my moniker cheesy

I am a long time admirer of your moniker.

Yeye dey smell
Anus dey smell cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Makes An Action Morally Good (or Bad) ? - Divine Command Theory / The Birth Of Christ Is More Important Than His Resurrection? / Why We Should Tarry In God's Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.