Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! (7789 Views)

Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
DeepSight:

Sir Jack, Lord of the Way,
Art thou certain that thou hast not taken to fictional writing?

The Roundtable forbids it to all Knights, as it is an occult practice, kindly note Sir.

But sire,

Truth is stranger than fiction. It is the one irony we liveth in. For the greatest lies are hidden in truth and the barest truths seemeth like lies.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by realmindz: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Another psychiatric patient

let's play a game.

Mention one person that Satan killed in the bible and let me mention those that Yaweh killed...
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
DeepSight:

Will you SHATTAAAAAAPP!

Please kneel down and raise up ya hands!
It seam you are drunk I'll leave you for now..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Sharaap!

grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pidgin2:

Another psychiatric patient

You accused others of being patients at a psychiatric units yet this is what you believe grin

**You must be part of the few that are still roaming**

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by DeepSight(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Who is drunk? Me? Or you who cannot spell the word "seems" or put together a proper sentence.
Kneel down!
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Rilwayne001: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
^^

Lool grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
DeepSight:

Who is drunk? Me? Or you who cannot spell the word "seems" or put together a proper sentence.
Kneel down!
Am done with you already..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by DeepSight(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am done with you already..

I say sharaaap and kneel down!
Olodorabata joining a conversation where you have no clue whats being discussed or laughed about, or why and wherefrom.

Go study your spelling, schoolboy, then hurry off to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
DeepSight:

Olodorabata joining a conversation where you have no clue whats being discussed or laughed about, or why and wherefrom.

You're a little bit sexy grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
DeepSight:

I said i am done with you why the Rant?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by dblackninja: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Loooool grin cheesy grin

Which one is making me laugh more- The Op grin or the ensuing battle cheesy ??
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2016
dblackninja:
Loooool grin cheesy grin

Which one is making me laugh more- The Op grin or the ensuing battle cheesy ??

The op?
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by realmindz: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

You accused others of being patients at a psychiatric units yet this is what you believe grin

**You must be part of the few that are still roaming**

Lol, Pidgin2 sure have some issues. one of the most confused and unreasonable person on this forum
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2016
realmindz:

Lol, Pidgin2 sure have some issues. one of the most confused and unreasonable person on this forum

I concur.

Pidgin is a wacky fundamentalist grin
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

I concur.

Pidgin is a wacky fundamentalist grin
But she knows the Bible well at least the good part her problem is that she is too naive..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

But she knows the Bible well at least the good part her problem is that she is too naive..

cheesy

Are you saying that she needs to be deflowered by an atheist?
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2016
realmindz:

grin grin grin you said it not me lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wilgrea7:
@ JackBizzle

the man is an atheist... there are 2 types of Satanists... believing and unbelieving Satanists

unbelieving Satanists are actually atheists on the quest of knowledge... they don't believe in God or satan(how ironical) .. most choose to answer the name “satanists" just to freak religious people out

believing Satanists worship Satan.. they worship some sort of fallen angel or some which follow bahomet(or something like that)

I see
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by ashjay001(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:
grin

U're very wicked! Knowing u were going to come here n relate d drama, why wont u wait till d end for d entire gist?

Ur aproko no complete!

Whats d probability of an atheist, a satanist n a xtian all coming together in a neutral environment?!
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

U lack knowledge. The richest countries are Luxembourg, Qatar, Switzerland, Norway, e.t.c
And how does that excuse god from the abject poverty in these countries... Or its only the Americans that deserve to be rich?

Irony of your post is that the countries you mentioned are all religeous. and you looked at only on per capita income to make your argument.

Poverty is caused by lack of Education,skills,laziness and low IQ which is prevalent in those poor nations and not religeon.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
randomperson:

U lack knowledge. The richest countries are Luxembourg, Qatar, Switzerland, Norway, e.t.c
And how does that excuse god from the abject poverty in these countries... Or its only the Americans that deserve to be rich?

Irony of your post is that the countries you mentioned are all religeous. and you looked at only on per capita income to make your argument.

Poverty is caused by lack of Education,skills,laziness and low IQ which is prevalent in those poor nations .
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
blueAgent:

Poverty is caused by lack of Education,skills,laziness and low IQ which is prevalent in those poor nations and not religeon.

Switzerland, Norway and Luxemborg have huge number of atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Switzerland, Norway and Luxemborg have huge number of atheists.

Are you joking or what ? Only China and North Korea have high number of atheists . And its because of their communist governments . Atheism is being imposed on them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you joking or what ? Only China and North Korea have high number of atheists . And its because of their communist governments . Atheism is being imposed on them .

Then explain south korea and Japan. grin grin grin

South Korea- 46% irreligious
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_South_Korea

Japan- However when a subsequent Gallup poll asked about atheism, it discovered that 31% of Japanese people were also willing to check the ‘convinced atheist’ box. If the phrase ‘religiously unaffiliated’ was used instead of ‘atheist’, the yes-result was a jaw-dropping 57%.
https://blog.gaijinpot.com/japan-religious-atheist-country/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Then explain south korea and Japan. grin grin grin

South Korea- 46% irreligious
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_South_Korea

Japan- However when a subsequent Gallup poll asked about atheism, it discovered that 31% of Japanese people were also willing to check the ‘convinced atheist’ box. If the phrase ‘religiously unaffiliated’ was used instead of ‘atheist’, the yes-result was a jaw-dropping 57%.
https://blog.gaijinpot.com/japan-religious-atheist-country/

Being irreligious does not make one an atheist grin.

To the Japanese, the term "religion" or "faith" means organized religions on the model of Christianity, that is a religion with specific doctrines and requirement for church membership. So, when asked "what is their religion", most of the Japanese answer that they "do not belong to any religion". According to NHK studies, those Japanese who identify with mushūkyō and therefore do not belong to any organised religion, actually take part in the folk ritual dimension of Shinto.

The worship of gods is an integral part of the Shinto religion in Japan

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Being irreligious does not make one an atheist grin.

To the Japanese, the term "religion" or "faith" means organized religions on the model of Christianity, that is a religion with specific doctrines and requirement for church membership. So, when asked "what is their religion", most of the Japanese answer that they "do not belong to any religion". According to NHK studies, those Japanese who identify with mushūkyō and therefore do not belong to any organised religion, actually take part in the folk ritual dimension of Shinto.

The worship of gods is an integral part of the Shinto religion in Japan

Reread what you quoted. Then check if any numbers are attached to your quote.

Fact remains that 31% of japanese are atheists and 57% do not belong to any religion.

All of my Japanese friends come from Shinto families, not one of them believes in any part of shinto, though they know the societal rituals.

I dont belong to any religion but by your logic, taking part in christmas makes me a christian. Halleluyah! Clown

Guy, go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Fact remains that 31% of japanese are atheists and 57% do not belong to any religion.

All of my Japanese friends come from Shinto families, not one of them believes in any part of shinto, though they know the societal rituals.

I dont belong to any religion but by your logic, taking part in christmas makes me a christian. Halleluyah! Clown

Guy, go and sleep
Do you know how many times princessebuka have been corrected on This?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Do you know how many times princessebuka have been corrected on This?

This will be my last time sha.

The guy is just a shameless liar and strawman abuser

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

This will be my last time sha.

The guy is just a shameless liar and strawman abuser
The funny part is that he would Run tomorrow he'll still paste the same stuff some where else..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Guy, go and sleep

Who wants to know if you have Japanese friends undecided . The last time I about talked Denmark you claimed you have been there . Any country that is being discussed you must have some connection to it . Now we are talking of Japan , you suddenly have friends there. Do I look like a child to you undecided

Can you quit talking trash just for once and try to comprehend undecided

I explained why the Japanese say they are religiously unaffiliated . And in Shinto religion , gods and spirits are worshiped and venerated . And the ones who are atheists in Japan are deeply religious .
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Who wants to know if you have Japanese friends undecided . The last time I talked Denmark you claimed you have been there . Any country that is being discussed you must have some connection to it . Now we are talking of Japan , you suddenly have friends there. Do I look like a child to you undecided

Can you quit talking trash just for once and try to comprehend undecided

I explained why the Japanese say they are religiously unaffiliated . And in Shinto religion , gods and spirits are worshiped and venerated . And the ones who are atheists in Japan are deeply religious .

You are speaking from both poverty of thought and money.

I have traveled and lived in many countries.

Dont judge me by your dull life.

So, it is ridiculous for you who can't tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Indian religions (clown like you claiming Jainism in Japan when it is not even up to 1% of the population), to advice me on Japan.

You have never been to Japan, yet, you are telling me nonsense without proof or backing.

I don't have your time. The facts remain that 31% of japanese are atheists and 57% do not belong to any religion. Take it or leave it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6000 Romans Bow Before A Piece Of Decayed Meat. / What Makes An Action Morally Good (or Bad) ? - Divine Command Theory / The Birth Of Christ Is More Important Than His Resurrection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.