Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! (7788 Views)

Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
For people who wish to know the truth . Here are gods in Japan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_deities

And 80 percent of Japan belong to the Shinto Religion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So suddenly Wikipedia becomes a Reliable source? See this Joker o grin

The culture of Japan is Shinto. Unlike other religions, Shinto is about doing, not about believing so it's just about impossible to separate "religious activities" from secular activities. Shinto isn't the kind of religion that requires regular attendance to prove to the neighbours and priests that you belong. As an example, try to find a construction project that doesn't start with a grounds purification ritual. Another example is the cleanliness of the Japanese people. Shinto is big on cleanliness.

Originally, before Buddhism and other foreign religions came to Japan Shinto wasn't called anything, it was just part of how you lived. Shinto has no laws or commandments because there was no separation between the secular laws and Shinto.

Ask a Japanese person if they are religious and they will likely say no for a variety of reasons, including translation problems with the word religion. Ask them if the visit a shrine on New Years, fly a carp banner on boy's day, get a new car purified, etc. and they will likely say yes.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The many deceptions and half truths of kingEbuka.

Say "no" to only wikipedia knowledge and even then, read the quotes you put up!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Now I know you are a certified **** since you can't understand the following sentences

Complete waste of time

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So suddenly Wikipedia becomes a Reliable source? See this Joker o grin

Dont mind the clown. He is arguing with someone that has lived with Japanese.

Imagine an American using wikipedia to argue that All muslims practice sharia law in Nigeria. (person wouldnt know about southern muslims)

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

I remember someone told him that there is no need for him becoming an Atheist because if he do he'll become a Lying Atheist grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Now I know you are a certified **** since you can't understand the following sentence

Complete waste of time

lol the same wikipedia that tells you that 30-39% of japanese are atheists is now telling you that most japanese beseech Kami (God)?

See why wikipedia, is not always reliable?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I remember someone told him that there is no need for him becoming an Atheist because if he do he'll become a Lying Atheist grin

KingEbuka is well versed in hardmirror style grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Now I know you are a certified **** since you can't understand the following sentences

Complete waste of time

In case you are too blind to see it..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gosh !!! I've never seen two **** in my entire life , ever .

Atheists are real ***

Yikes !!!

Unbelievable ... unbelievable

wow ... just wow
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

KingEbuka is well versed in hardmirror style grin grin
When i use Wiki as a Source for General knowledge this ediot Christians are the first to tell me Wikipedia is not a reliable source.. Anyone can edict Wiki bla bla bla very useless set of human beings

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by hopefulLandlord: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Gosh !!! I've never seen two **** in my entire life , ever .
Atheists are real ***
Yikes !!!
Unbelievable ... unbelievable
wow ... just wow

interpretation: these people aren't buying my dishonest argument tactics so I'd quickly call them unprintable names to save the small face I have left

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by EyeHateGod: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

interpretation: these people aren't buying my dishonest argument tactics so I'd quickly call them unprintable names to save the small face I have left
hahaha Lwkmd grin i was hoping he Would Run as usual but he came back to display more Stupidity what a pity sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

They are the most *** I've ever seen in my life . How can one be this *** and ignorant at the same time .

I feel stupid conversing with them especially the other one lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
The six countries in the world with the most 'convinced atheists'

China- 40-49%
Japan- 30-39%
Czech
France
Australia
Iceland
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

grin

Kingebuka na mental case

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
JackBizzle:

Switzerland, Norway and Luxemborg have huge number of atheists.

The last time i checked this countries had over 72% of the population as religeous people.
Secondly who told you this nation became successfull in 2016? are you that naive not to know that france,Norway,Switerland were all built on hundreds of years of religeous foundation. and you are supposing that they just became rich yesterday. am not suprise athiests are inherent liars.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2016
blueAgent:

The last time i checked this countries had of over 72% of the population as religeous people.
Secondly who told you this nation became successfull in 2016? are you that naive not to know that france,Norway,Switerland were all built on hundreds of years of religeous foundation. and you are supposing that they just became rich yesterday. am not suprise athiests are inherent liars.

Atheists are bunch of liars . That's why I had to leave the thread . No one can tell lies and distort facts as the atheists do .
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2016
blueAgent:

The last time i checked this countries had of over 72% of the population as religeous people.

grin

This is the problem with religious people; rather than looking at the forest, they look at one tree that they like and never get the full picture.

You do know that the progress of every European country from the 19th century upwards worked inversely with the growth of religion? The enlightenment and industrialization of Europe was met with a decline in religion.

Or are you forgetting that when Europe was more religious, they were faced with wars, slavery, feudalism, inquisitions and what not

And take a look at the statistics and real live data;

A new survey from the annual social-cultural study Norwegian Monitor (Norsk Monitor) shows an historic level of Norwegians who don’t believe in the existence of God, Vårt Land reported.

To the question “Do you believe in God?”, 39 percent responded “no” while 37 percent said “yes”. Another 23 percent of respondents said they did not know.

http://www.thelocal.no/20160318/majority-of-norwegians-dont-believe-in-god

58% of switzerland's population are either atheists or non-relgious
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/04/14/map-these-are-the-worlds-least-religious-countries/?utm_term=.100962b07c8e

I honestly don't know how you think that some of the most atheistic countries in the world (switzerland and norway especially) have over 72% religioius citizens.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 5:03am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are bunch of liars . That's why I had to leave the thread . No one can tell lies and distort facts as the atheists do .

Says the liar that claimed that atheists in Japan are Jainists and Confucianists when they (the jainists and confucianists) are less than 1% of the population.

KingEbukasBlog:

That's a lie. Most japanese belong to a religion called Shinto and some of them worship Chinese gods from Chinese folk religion . The ones who are atheists are more likely from religions like Buddhism, Confucianism , Jainism etc who worship no deities . So those Japanese are more like religious atheists . All I'm saying is that Japan is a deeply religious country .
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

This is the problem with religious people; rather than looking at the forest, they look at one tree that they like and never get the full picture.

You do know that the progress of every European country from the 19th century upwards worked inversely with the growth of religion? The enlightenment and industrialization of Europe was met with a decline in religion.

Or are you forgetting that when Europe was more religious, they were faced with wars, slavery, feudalism, inquisitions and what not

And take a look at the statistics and real live data;

A new survey from the annual social-cultural study Norwegian Monitor (Norsk Monitor) shows an historic level of Norwegians who don’t believe in the existence of God, Vårt Land reported.

To the question “Do you believe in God?”, 39 percent responded “no” while 37 percent said “yes”. Another 23 percent of respondents said they did not know.

http://www.thelocal.no/20160318/majority-of-norwegians-dont-believe-in-god

58% of switzerland's population are either atheists or non-relgious
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/04/14/map-these-are-the-worlds-least-religious-countries/?utm_term=.100962b07c8e

I honestly don't know how you think that some of the most atheistic countries in the world (switzerland and norway especially) have over 72% religioius citizens.

You just showed the peak of your ignorance.
A country's culture is rooted in their religeous
beliefs Europeans accept that christainity and its values were response for their growth and development.

Secondly you keep repeating the same garbage a recent survey blah blah. the question is was Europe built today? can the athiests claim that they were responsible for the growth and wealth of yesterday which Europe has accumulated.
Where Europeans athiests when they colonized the whole world and used it to spread civilization and Christainity?

of course people tend to feel less religeous when they become rich and comfortable plus the Satanic Elite use the media to brainwash deluded people that religeon is no longer needed ,So you cannot attribute the acheivement of the last 300yrs plus to Atheism of yesterday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Europe
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I concur 100%, they can say anything. no matter how stupid it may sound, just to win an argument.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
blueAgent:

I concur 100%, they can say anything. no matter how stupid it may sound, just to win an argument.

Be concurring with the king of liars aka kingebuka.

The irony
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
blueAgent:

You just showed the peak of your ignorance.
A country's culture is rooted in their religeous
beliefs Europeans accept that christainity and its values were response for their growth and development.

Secondly you keep repeating the same garbage a recent survey blah blah. the question is was Europe built today? can the athiests claim that they were responsible for the growth and wealth of yesterday which Europe has accumulated.

Where Europeans athiests when they colonized the whole world and used it to spread civilization and Christainity?

of course people tend to feel less religeous when they become rich and comfortable plus the Satanic Elite use the media to brainwash deluded people that religeon is no longer needed ,So you cannot attribute the acheivement of the last 300yrs plus to Atheism of yesterday.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Europe

@ bold.

As you can see, I have highlighted your ignorance.

1) Only a foolish slave will see colonization as a good thing. You have indirectly admitted that christianity was spread by colonization and slavery.

2) Please go an read about the evils of colonization and how Europeans raped and pillaged many socieities. Dont be ignorant. If that is your idea of christianity, then you are evil.

3) How did Europe accumulate such wealth in the past- was it through honest means? I hope you know what you are tying to christianity

4) How do you explain South Korea, Japan, Singapore and China? Did they need christianity to be technologically advanced? lol....note that these are very atheistic countries
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

@ bold.

1) Only a foolish slave will see colonization as a good thing. You have indirectly admitted that christianity was spread by colonization and slavery.

2) Please go an read about the evils of colonization and how Europeans raped and pillaged many socieities. Dont be ignorant. If that is your idea of christianity, then you are evil.

3) How did Europe accumulate such wealth in the past- was it through honest means? I hope you know what you are tying to christianity

4) How do you explain South Korea, Japan, Singapore and China? Did they need christianity to be technologically advanced? lol....note that these are very atheistic countries

Like i said before your ingnorance is Epic.

The Asians you mentioned depended on Europeans for the development of their own Education.
Without colonization you and your kind could have been running around uncladed without any form of hope.
Slavery has existed in Africa for hundreds of years b/w Africans and arabs before the whiteMan came.
Singapore had a Dutch man as their National Economic adviser for over 20yrs,
We all know how china sent their citizens on Scholarship to western Schools.
Europe did not steal any wealth they only developed what Africans could not. imagine Nigeria had oil but could not discover or even know about it ,until the Europeans showed them .and you claim to been civilized without them.
Agriculture in Africa was at Subsistent level it took Europeans who introduced different crops into Africa for Africs's agriculture to develop.

You Athiests are naive ,ingnorant of history,Religeon and world politics.i wonder how you people got the idea that you people are intelligent.
Europeans brought western Education to all parts of the World it is on record.
Secondly everything you accused Europeans and christainity was also done by other religeons and races.
It was Europeans who liberated billions of people globally from feudal systems.
Europeans laws and values helped in fighting the Outcaste system weather in India or in Eastern Nigeria.
It was Europeans that championed democracy and rule of law.
I guess you have never read about Japan and the atrocities they committed in Asian.

You could click this links to see how the world would still have looked like without Europeans.

www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Be concurring with the king of liars aka kingebuka.

The irony

I guess you meant to say king of truth.cos that what he stands for.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

@ bold.

The Nobel Prize laureate in Literature Thomas
Stearns Eliot in his 1948 book Notes Towards the
Definition of Culture, credited the prominent
Christian influence upon the European culture:[9]

I am talking about the common tradition of
Christianity which has made Europe what it
is, and about the common cultural elements
which this common Christianity has brought
with it. If Asia were converted to Christianity
tomorrow, it would not thereby become a
part of Europe. It is in Christianity that our
arts have developed; it is in Christianity that
the laws of Europe have--until recently--been
rooted. It is against a background of
Christianity that all our thought has
significance. An individual European may not
believe that the Christian Faith is true, and
yet what he says, and makes, and does, will
all spring out of his heritage of Christian
culture and depend upon that culture for its
meaning. Only a Christian culture could have
produced a Voltaire or a Nietzsche. I do not
believe that the culture of Europe could
survive the complete disappearance of the
Christian Faith.[. . .] The Western World has
its unity in this heritage, in Christianity and
in the ancient civilisations of Greece, Rome,
and Israel, from which, owing to two
thousand years of Christianity, we trace our
descent."
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They are the most *** I've ever seen in my life . How can one be this *** and ignorant at the same time .

I feel stupid conversing with them especially the other one lipsrsealed

I understand your fustration , it is like having a conversation with a Duck. no common ground they just keep spinning out garbage to support their delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by blueAgent(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2016
JackBizzle:
The six countries in the world with the most 'convinced atheists'

China- 40-49%
Japan- 30-39%
Czech
France
Australia
Iceland
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/atheists-countries-list-six-world-most-convinced-a6946291.html

www.bbc.com/future/story/20141219-will-religion-ever-disappear
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2016
blueAgent:

Like i said before your ingnorance is Epic.

The Asians you mentioned depended on Europeans for the development of their own Education.

Without colonization you and your kind could have been running around uncladed without any form of hope.
Slavery has existed in Africa for hundreds of years b/w Africans and arabs before the whiteMan came.

Singapore had a Dutch man as their National Economic adviser for over 20yrs,

We all know how china sent their citizens on Scholarship to western Schools.

Europe did not steal any wealth they only developed what Africans could not. imagine Nigeria had oil but could not discover or even know about it ,until the Europeans showed them .and you claim to been civilized without them.
Agriculture in Africa was at Subsistent level it took Europeans who introduced different crops into Africa for Africs's agriculture to develop.

You Athiests are naive ,ingnorant of history,Religeon and world politics.i wonder how you people got the idea that you people are intelligent.
Europeans brought western Education to all parts of the World it is on record.
Secondly everything you accused Europeans and christainity was also done by other religeons and races.
It was Europeans who liberated billions of people globally from feudal systems.
Europeans laws and values helped in fighting the Outcaste system weather in India or in Eastern Nigeria.
It was Europeans that championed democracy and rule of law.
I guess you have never read about Japan and the atrocities they committed in Asian.

You could click this links to see how the world would still have looked like without Europeans.

www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769

I dont even know where to start to breakdown your inferiority complex (for white Europeans) and ignorance

1) Every culture borrows from one another. European culture is a descendant of a mixture of Greek, Roman and Arabic cultures.

2) Following Number 1, a lot of scientific and mathematical concepts developed in Europe were based on the scientific discoveries from the Arab/Islamic golden age. Algebra, calculus etc https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age . You can progress from wikipedia to more reliable sources.

3) Following point number 1 again, the romans and greeks were mostly pagans, polytheists and deists. A lot of philosophy and military tactics that Europeans developed are from the Roman Empire and Greeks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire#Religion

4) The summary of point 1-3, is debunk your point that the Europeans were the ones spreading civilization (Because there were civilizations before them) and also, to show you that a lot of European culture was initially curated from Islamic and pagan origins.

5) Points 1-3 should also counter your claims of Europe developing Asia. Both continents took from each other. Do you know how many business management techniques come from Japan alone?

6) Furthermore, it is only a foolish slave that will claim that Europe spread development. No, just like the Roman empire, they sought to to rape, pillage and conquer for their motherland. How do you explain slavery, colonization and the forcing of culture on others? You keep talking about Europe spreading its empire and christianity, are you that silly to forget the atrocities, wars, genocide and slavery that came with it? The decimation of native indians? The brutal wars in south america? The transatlantic slavery?

7) Countering your point about Europe developing Asian education, I would like you to take a look at south korean and japanese educational systems and see how more technologically advanced they are compared to European countries and even the USA. The koreans and japanese did not need christianity for that and they rejected christianity from the Europeans (along with the Chinese). Something which we Africans should have done.

cool Europe was feudal itself when it was very much christian. It was not christianity that stopped feudalism after all, the bible is ridden with totalitarian kings and royal class who had much of the population serving them like peasants.

Feudalism was a combination of legal and military customs in medieval Europe that flourished between the 9th and 15th centuries. Broadly defined, it was a way of structuring society around relationships derived from the holding of land in exchange for service or labour.
Although derived from the Latin word feodum or feudum (fief),[1] then in use, the term feudalism and the system it describes were not conceived of as a formal political system by the people living in the Middle Ages. In its classic definition, by François-Louis Ganshof (1944),[2] feudalism describes a set of reciprocal legal and military obligations among the warrior nobility, revolving around the three key concepts of lords, vassals and fiefs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism

7) You went ahead to believe the white man's historic lie that Africans were foolish and naked before they came. Go and read about African Civilizations of the past- Kanem Borno empires. Maybe your tribe were naked in the past- mine were not. See your inferiority complex?

cool Many African tribes did not engage in slavery. Nomad tribes could not engage in slavery- the cost of transporting slaves were prohibitory. Also many tribes including mine, killed prisoners of war by beheading with cutlass. So, where did their slaves come from? Some tribes did but I bet they were few given that one needed monetary concept and chains to keep slaves, and also farming is not labour intensive in Africa given our fertility and culture of farming with family.

9) You complain about the caste system in India. What about the era of witch trials and burning in Europe? You talk as if Europeans do not have bad cultures of their own. Inferiority complex again.

Bow your head in shame. You are mentally enslaved to a foreign religion and culture.
Re: Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! by JackBizzle: 5:30am On Dec 15, 2016
blueAgent:

The Nobel Prize laureate in Literature Thomas
Stearns Eliot in his 1948 book Notes Towards the
Definition of Culture, credited the prominent
Christian influence upon the European culture:[9]

I am talking about the common tradition of
Christianity which has made Europe what it
is, and about the common cultural elements
which this common Christianity has brought
with it. If Asia were converted to Christianity
tomorrow, it would not thereby become a
part of Europe. It is in Christianity that our
arts have developed; it is in Christianity that
the laws of Europe have--until recently--been
rooted. It is against a background of
Christianity that all our thought has
significance. An individual European may not
believe that the Christian Faith is true, and
yet what he says, and makes, and does, will
all spring out of his heritage of Christian
culture and depend upon that culture for its
meaning. Only a Christian culture could have
produced a Voltaire or a Nietzsche. I do not
believe that the culture of Europe could
survive the complete disappearance of the
Christian Faith.[. . .] The Western World has
its unity in this heritage, in Christianity and
in the ancient civilisations of Greece, Rome,
and Israel, from which, owing to two
thousand years of Christianity, we trace our
descent."

Greece and Rome were pagans/polytheists

But continue with your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6000 Romans Bow Before A Piece Of Decayed Meat. / What Makes An Action Morally Good (or Bad) ? - Divine Command Theory / The Birth Of Christ Is More Important Than His Resurrection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.