Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,365 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

My New Gf Histories! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Gf Histories! (1997 Views)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / My New Gf(slayed Queen)keeps Talkin About Her Ex!!! / How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Gf Histories! by thowbie7ven(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Mimido2:
eyah
I can't advice u cos I don't know all dis things
wats a BJ? na person name?
BJ...Bolaji Johnson...
Re: My New Gf Histories! by Splinz(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Op, I adjure you by all that is good to take that girl home and make her your wife.

Yes, we all make mistakes in life, but the most important thing is realizing them by turning a new leaf.

That the said girl could tell you all these things shows her sense of truthfulness & sincerity. So therefore, she's worthy of support and trust.

So, I hereby append my seal of signature on this matter. Mbok, go and make that girl your wife.

1 Like

Re: My New Gf Histories! by issylarry(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Raine80:
Don't be a hypocrite, you are going to benefit from these experiences anyway if she could not do that you will be here complaining that my wife does not give me mouth action. My wife is dull and so forth.She was honest with you and you take issue. Are you a virgin? How many women have you done things with? If she had not told you it will be an issue as well if you found out later!It is what it is. You either accept her or you don't it's that simple.

tnx,v accepted her bk
Re: My New Gf Histories! by issylarry(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Splinz:
Op, I adjure you by all that is good to take that girl home and make her your wife.

Yes, we all make mistakes in life, but the most important thing is realizing them by turning a new leaf.

That the said girl could tell you all these things shows her sense of truthfulness & sincerity. So therefore, she's worthy of support and trust.

So, I hereby append my seal of signature on this matter. Mbok, go and make that girl your wife.

Tnx I really appreciate
Re: My New Gf Histories! by issylarry(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Like if you don't have a history of receiving bj and nudes from other girls, and fucking other girls. . . She's even a virgin sef.

And she did all that before you both met. So why don't you both start on a clean slate? Nobody here can decide who to marry for you. . . Nofuckingbody.

Tnx ,I really appreciate
Re: My New Gf Histories! by issylarry(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
u dey vex ni?na advice I asked for na
Re: My New Gf Histories! by issylarry(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2016
sulola23:
Are you a learner? She had make a clear confession so why not go ahead with her if you both truly love each other. Than getting a saint who will be Bleep latter by all means of dick which you many never find out in your entire life. I don't know why guys behave like this self sometimes. Go ahead joor and let me attend to another matter [color=#770077][/color][b][/b] kiss
I appreciate your contribution

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time!! Black Gay Man Claims He Slept With At Least 550 Different Men In 2016 / Queen Of Curves! Blac Chyna Put Her Endowed Back Side In Full Display In.... / Main Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wont Admit They Watch P0rn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.