Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Do "Bad Girls" Get The Good Guys And The Good Ones Don't? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do "Bad Girls" Get The Good Guys And The Good Ones Don't? (785 Views)

Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / END TIME: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do "Bad Girls" Get The Good Guys And The Good Ones Don't? by beautea4l(f): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hey guys I will like to talk about something very sensitive and only for the matured so if you are still a baby reading this please just stop now and go to bed.
OK now am sharing this because the better informed we are the less likely we are to make unnecessary mistakes or embark on prayer and fasting for something God has put in our hands.
Have you ever wondered while "bad girls" get it all and "good girls"are left on the side walk?
I grew up seeing things like this happen,aunties who were having a hard time getting hitched or staying married even though they were the whole package. Well the reason is not far fetched it's just one of those truths we ........
For more head over to
http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng
Re: Why Do "Bad Girls" Get The Good Guys And The Good Ones Don't? by MamaTej(f): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good girls like to Sun gbalaja in bed (you know what I'm saying) No man likes that.
While bad girls will take you to heaven with multiple styles within 5mins. Abeg, which man no wan go heaven?
Re: Why Do "Bad Girls" Get The Good Guys And The Good Ones Don't? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thats ur view anyway undecided
Re: Why Do "Bad Girls" Get The Good Guys And The Good Ones Don't? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aihmaku And Small Doctor Share A Passionate Kiss / Time to Freeze / Beyoncé Is Not Pregnant With A Twin!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.