Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander (2275 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by piperson(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
they say to find a wife is to find a Good thing, this mister that found my beautiful class mate chisom margaret ezigbo just found the best thing so far in his life
I mean

this girl is a giver
she gives a lot, a philanthropist and a very respectable lass,,
happy married life and more blessings I pray

her username is... she said I should keep it private, for security reasons wink

modified

Haba! Now now, boys af started asking me if the "give" I meant was that of sex
sad
I said it with virtually no pun intended angry

she gives a lot,, like that of Matthew 7:7
you ask and it shall be given unto you, that type of agape giving!

PS:
lalasticlala mynd44 you guys are cordially invited

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by HQuadreal: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pretty chic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by ammyluv2002(f): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Cute young Iyawo

HML
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
She's so cute. Is she Igbo? Did you used to date her?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by ObioratheBully: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin

Padi.. No worry.. God go answer your prayer next year.. You go testify for next year Shiloh..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by herzern(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Emodeee: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
missmossy, when will you be mine?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by dollyjoy(f): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oga where is your own pre wedding pix? tongue
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by fairlyusedpant: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
The first picture looks like a throwback pre wedding pics, she is black in her throwback pics and she is now fair in her throwfront pics, congratz to her
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by saintCaligula(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
She's so cute. Is she Igbo? Did you used to date her?
Daughter of wole Soyinka...
pls don't crash nairaland server with your English...
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by iykekelvins(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Very pretty lady
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Emodeee: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
see that laps, wow! yummy. it's a pre-wedding photo, i'm allowed to admire hercheesy.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by saintCaligula(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmmm can't wait for mine.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by nikkypearl(f): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Please correct me.
saintCaligula:
Daughter of wole Soyinka...
pls don't crash nairaland server with your English...
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
She looks familiar

HML
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by falconey(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
everyone is just talking about the lady, is she marrying herself?

congrats to both of you,......
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by piperson(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Padi.. No worry.. God go answer your prayer next year.. You go testify for next year Shiloh..

for sure na

na u we deh wait for
after u
we go follow
cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by royalemperors: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
@Gloria007 when would ours also grace Nairaland?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by banme(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
No nyash lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Awwwwww
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by piperson(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oga where is your own pre wedding pix? tongue

my dear

all the shawdies are saying that they are not into fair guys oo embarassed

so I'm looking for dudu osun

or permanent charcoal
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by saintCaligula(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Please correct me.
Is she your ex?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by saintCaligula(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity this could be us...
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
You're just an illiterate grin
saintCaligula:
Is she your ex?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by dollyjoy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
piperson:

my dear
all the shawdies are saying that they are not into fair guys oo embarassed
so I'm looking for dudu osun
or permanent charcoal
Ok,search no more,your missing rib is herecheesycheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sorry, I'm not into guys that bleach.
saintCaligula:
Fabulocity this could be us...
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by ObioratheBully: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
piperson:

for sure na

na u we deh wait for
after u
we go follow
cheesy
cool

Thanks bro..

I'm too young to get married..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Omg she's my namesake grin we're all beautiful like that.
That "she's a giver" sounds off.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by saintCaligula(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Omg she's my namesake grin we're all beautiful like that.
That "she's a giver" sounds off.
Are you sure, you are beautiful like her or you meant to say you are beautiful like babasuwe..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by saintCaligula(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
You're just an illiterate grin
Define illetrate.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
You don't understand English abi you bleached your brain too?
I said girls that bear that name are beautiful.

saintCaligula:
Are you sure, you are beautiful like her or you meant to say you are beautiful like babasuwe..

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Karma Catches Up With Your Ex / Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage / Mechanic Love! Check Out This Loved Up Photo Of A Mechanic & His Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.