Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu (12725 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by GreenCap: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

MKO had less than 25%. Thanks for correction I knew Tofa contested with an igbo man. my point is dat when we talk about election... d yorubas has already ruled out S.east's vote cuz u've never bn there. Also d eastern sud rule out vote from d North, Part of SS, NE, NW, SW and others.

We can never push a candidate that won't push d crowd to represent us in d Southern part.grin

there was nothing like SW, SE or SS in 1993.

although i come from the same LGA with NRC VP candidate, my dad was in SDP. he campaigned for Prof Jerry Gana during the primaries and gave Abiola support in the election.

this is how the 7 eastern states voted:

State: Abiola/Kingibe, Tofa/Ugoh

AB 41, 59

AN 57, 43

EN 48, 52

Imo 45%, 55%

AK 52, 48

CR 55, 45

RV 37, 63

MKO even won in Anambra and Akwa Cross. the AN SDP-state governor Chukwuemeka Ezeife delivered him.

IMo was an NRC-state governed by Evan Enwerem. ABia state governor then was Ogbonnaya Onu.
Re: Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu by timsTNA: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
he already apologized for that comment... You need to trace the genesis of the whole story before making such comments.... Anyway, if you read the comments, you will find out that he already apologized for this comment that made me say what you quoted cool

Aii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow / Navy Set Up Operations Base To Protect N19 Trillion Investment In Lagos / El-Rufai: Opinion Polls Projecting Peter Obi As The Winner Are A Joke (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.