Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class (8895 Views)

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by demystify(f): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
People got weird specifications in choosing partners. . . but this is a bit lame. undecided
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by nethacker(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
r u sure that the guy in question was nt once in a psychiatric hospital cos this is so so annoying angry angry
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by kellorah: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
School isn't cut out for everyone. She can still be successful with the 3rd class degree or no degree at all. Not everyone with a 3rd is stupid, same way not everyone with a first is smart. Maybe she had some problems that went on to affect her grades. Don't be so quick to judge others.

Poster: have her grades always been bad? Did her ex ever help her or encourage her when she wasn't doing so well??

Poor chick. If she has the time and money she can go back and do another degree. This time something she can actually handle.

The guy sha, na wa o!! I bet she wouldn't have dumped him if it was the other way round. He probably would have been proud of her if she cheated and got a first. SMH!
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by sirt1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
I think everyone has right to choose whatsoever he wants. I'm not supporting the guy, but he surely has right to choose his life partner. As many ladies here wuld prefer wealthy guys to "God go do am" ones, so also guys has right not to marry dullard.

Ladies should be very careful in their studies as no man is ready to marry a liability as a wife. Guys can date anybody whether dullard, Aristos or what av u? But when it comes to marriage, guys tend to choose wisely. For me, I will never marry anybody with a bad grade as 3rd class. If u are still having one thing or another against the guy in question, take a stroll to labour market and see what it takes to get a good.

Though, some might be lucky to get job with such a grade, but surely, not everybody will do. Also, I need to point out here that there are some exceptional cases where some pple had 3rd class and they still make it in life. But the question is that, how many of them succeed in their various careers?

Any one that can not made at least 2.2 is not worth calling a graduate. He or she should retrace his steps and make amendment if it is not too late.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by kennidiamo: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2009
amusing, neva reveal to a girl the main reason for dumping for her, but i guess that was a dump one, the guy must be a wacko-
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by otukpo(f): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2009
It is the guys choice, he has every right to it and i don't blame him.
and to say i wld want a thirdie, not sure. How come she fell to that level?
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by davidif: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2009
My friend told me that his elder brother threatened to dump his really hot girlfriend if she failed her M.B.B.S.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by davidif: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2009
This shows that most naija guys love intelligent women. Tell me which naija guy would love to marry a girl who didn't go to university?
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Hilundi: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2009
Really its a very tough one considering the nature of opportunities in these part of the world,yet methinks the guy should give the young gal a second chance at least ,
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Rapmoney(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
Na wa 4 ur cousin sef oh! e mean say she just dey knack so so F,F,F,D,D,D,D,E,E,E,E from her 1st year to her final year?
haba me sef nor blame the guy at all oh!!! The way she perform 4 skool,she fit perform like dat 4 their matrimonial home oh!!!
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by davidif: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
Rapmoney:

Na wa 4 your cousin sef oh! e mean say she just dey knack so so F,F,F,D,D,D,D,E,E,E,E from her 1st year to her final year?
haba me sef nor blame the guy at all oh!!! The way she perform 4 skool,she fit perform like dat 4 their matrimonial home oh!!!

he he he he he. It means that if she was not serious or dilligent in something as important and crucial as her academics, then why would she be dilligent about her marriage. Heck, the bible even says that if one has not been dilligent in little things, then why would the person be dilligent in more serious things.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by AWD(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2009
dis guy is mean o! he cant claim ignorance of her poor academic performance b4 d bubble burst! it jus a mindless excuse to free d babe. all d same d babe should have worked harder but d bobo no jus try!
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2009
I dumped mine because of health reasons. She is always ill.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by johndavid1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
Na because of sometin like dis way dey make our naija girls dey get more dan 1 boyfriends so if 1 Bleep up the others go stil dey.bt d guy no try at all abeg make she take heart dis one na tragic story.[color=][/color]
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Nezan(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
Whaz de lesson on this thread?
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by chrisblack: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hello why are we all shying away from saying the real truth and nothing but the truth.the real reason for leaving her based on the third class story is because of financial security
.He as calculated that her coming out with a 2nd class or 1st class would have made it possible for her having a better chance of getting a good job as we all know that means
1:bank
2:telecomms
3: any better place with an average salary

This would have made their start in life supposedly better.mind you we dont know what the guy does.may the second class he is carrying may be from settling we never can tell.my Guy if you are man enough you will leave up to your responsibility by gearing up to take care of your future family without the taught of your wife bringing something .pls note am never against a wife supporting her husband but it should not be a Guys believe or hope .a wife support Should be secondary.
If am in is position i would make her Realized that it is not a problem but a challenge to her self that she can become better .Gani came out with one and had one of the most succesful legal career that most of the 1st class lawyers dont have.
i know of people with such result but today they employ 1st class graduates.
to the lady i will say he doesnt deserver you.i wish i kew her .i would have told her she made the greates mistake by going out with him.come to think of it for all this years he never had had a positive impact in her life .He is a part of her having a 3rd class
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by tanimz(f): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
chrisblack:

Hello why are we all shying away from saying the real truth and nothing but the truth.the real reason for leaving her based on the third class story is because of financial security
.He as calculated that her coming out with a 2nd class or 1st class would have made it possible for her having a better chance of getting a good job as we all know that means
1:bank
2:telecomms
3: any better place with an average salary

This would have made their start in life supposedly better.mind you we dont know what the guy does.may the second class he is carrying may be from settling we never can tell.my Guy if you are man enough you will leave up to your responsibility by gearing up to take care of your future family without the taught of your wife bringing something .pls note am never against a wife supporting her husband but it should not be a Guys believe or hope .a wife support Should be secondary.
If am in is position i would make her Realized that it is not a problem but a challenge to her self that she can become better .Gani came out with one and had one of the most succesful legal career that most of the 1st class lawyers dont have.
i know of people with such result but today they employ 1st class graduates.
to the lady i will say he doesnt deserver you.i wish i kew her .i would have told her she made the greates mistake by going out with him.come to think of it for all this years he never had had a positive impact in her life .He is a part of her having a 3rd class

Nawa for the guy sha, he's a real coward.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by vontez(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
WOW, man everyone is breaking my heart over this. He set her free to get with mr. right. Let him sail into the sunset, good by, get lost good luck. see ya wouldn't want to be ya.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by echobee(f): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
that guy will definitely regret it. if he was to marry a lady with first, i know where they are, he should just go to the cementary. he is really stupid
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by nicoflex: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2009
one should not be too fast to judge,
i tink d guy in question knows the
IQ level of his babe n expect her to have done
more than a 3rd class, or maybe he may
ve given her enough money to sort
herself out in sch,,
i feel there`s more to it than meet the eyes.
Nicos
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by nobility2: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2009
THE MAN/GUY MUST BE TEMPORARILY MAD TO HAVE DUMPED HER FOR SUCH EXCUSE.IT TAKES A BRILLIANT HEAD TO MAKE 3RD CLASS WITHOUT COMMON EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE.THE USELESS GUY IS NOT SERIOUS.MOST OF THE BEST BRAIN IN NIGERIA CAME OUT WITH 3RD CLASS AND EVEN PASS SUCH AS CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO,CHIEF GANI FAWEHINMI,TONY ELUMELU UBA MD,JUST TO MENTION BUT FEW AND I THINK THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS IS NOT SECOND CLASS.HOW MANY FIRST CLASS LAWYERS CAN WITHSTAND SAM,SAN CHIEF GANI AND I AM VERY SURE THAT WOLE SOYINKA IS NOT A FIRST CLASS SCHOOL CERTIFICATE BUT IN HIS FIELD AND NATION BUILDING IS KNOWN FOR FIRST CLASS.THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS THE GUY DIDN'T LOVE HER FROM INCEPTION OR HE HAS MET SOMEONE NEW IN LOVE.THE GUY ACTION IS NOT NEW HE MAY NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER .GOD WILL GIVE HER BETTER AND RELIABLE MAN.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by vislabraye(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2009
Its a free world, to choose or not to choose whoever one wants to marry.
But i think there's more to his dumping her than her grades. By the way is this guy a 1st class product? Success and intelligence has much more to do with other factors than grades alone. I hope this guy knows that girls sell their body for marks.

But any way, its his personal decision
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by umuokwu: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
3rd class mite result from so many factors which being lazy is not the only factor.The young man's decision wasnt d best.If he still had the affection 4 her,the best wud have been  2  encourage her 2 go 4 PGD and by then  she mite has learnt her lessons.But, young man it took u  long time before u discovered her academic capacity.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by airzzee(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
umuokwu:

3rd class mite result from so many factors which being lazy is not the only factor.The young man's decision wasnt d best.If he still had the affection 4 her,the best wud have been 2 encourage her 2 go 4 PGD and by then she mite has learnt her lessons.But, young man it took u long time before u discovered her academic capacity.

HEY, Man!! A PGD WILL NOT MAKE HIS CHILDREN INTELLIGENT. IN THIS HOT ACADEMIC WORLD WHERE KIDS ARE WHIZKIDS, HAVING NE'ER DO WELLS IS A CURSE. I HOPE U KNOW THE WOMAN CONTRIBUTES MORE TO CHILD'S INTELLECTUAL MAKE-UP, SAYS RESEARCH.

THE GUY TOOK THE BEST DECISION FOR HIS FUTURE & THAT OF HIS UNBORN CHILDREN. THAT'S WHY I LIKE MUSLIMS. IN ISLAM, IF YOU ARE A BLIND MAN, YOU MUST MARRY A BLIND WOMAN; IF U R DEAF, A DEAF WOMAN; LAME, A LAME. INVARIABLY, A THIRD CLASS GRAD SHOULD MARRY A 3RD CLASS MAN. PERIOD!!! NO SHORT-CUT
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2009
obviously d guy neva liked her,he was only lukin 4 an oportunity 2 dump her n he used d 3rd clas issue 2 dump her.d gal should count herself lucky dat dey hadnt wed b4 he brot out his horrible attitude.wot are we even talkin bout here wen it comes 2 realities of marriage wot does ur degree have to do in dis.so d gal beta find anoda decent guy 2 marry,such guys end up wit road side prostitutes as wives angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
agitator:
He knew that now she had finished schooling the next topic will be marriage, and he was looking for an excuse to dump her. But the 3rd class excuse was the dumbest I have ever heard, because having dated for close to two years he must have known her level of IQ.
GBAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources / Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship Update / Predegree And IJMB: Which Should I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.