Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class (9001 Views)

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2009
And when does geniue love have anything to do with your grades in school,,the guy just wanted freedom from this gurl & he made up an execuse with the third class issue,,i have seen highly educated men and big men marry pretty & illiterate men,,they later send them to school after they married them,,this is a disastrous & painful way of jilting a lady,,the lady should just hold up herself,,good men will come her way
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by nazzyon(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2009
Not everyone who graduated with a 3rd class is weak academically.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by spikedcylinder: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2009
nazzyon:

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by nazzyon(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2009
If,

You chose a wrong major

You haven't discover yourself.

, Such a person might fail to pass.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by na2day2(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2009
nazzyon:

that is beside the point
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by nazzyon(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2009
You don't get it.

I am not talking about the guy who dumped his girl 'cos she had 3rd class.

na2day?:

that is beside the point
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2009
There is a latent reason for this break up. Clearly it is not because one party is a 3rd class material. The lady should see her result as a great opportunity to aspire for greatness in life. The present GMD/CEO of United Bank for Africa is a 3rd class material and today he is a guest lecturer at Harvard University. The guy that broke up because of 3rd class degree is myopic.

I will like to meet this lady in question cos i know she loaded with very powerful potentials for exploits.

1 Like

Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by akintun: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2009
Funny d way things happen. a friend of mine left engineering in unilag with a G.P of 1.32 in his fourth year and went to Howard university in US and got a 4.0/4.0 in his first three years. We have also seen people leave science related courses with a third class or pass G.P and transfer to Buss admin to get a first class or a 2.1. i think the girl in question should have transferred.

Results in schools like unilag, UI, and OAU are certainly different from many other schools.

1 Like

Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by mikesleek(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2009
well, it's his choice, abi na una wan marry the girl?
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by paddylo1(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2009
this wan na lie now,how una go believe this made up story
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by darqly(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2009
Maybe de dude has a first class upper? grin
Maybe if he had given her breathing space, she would have made a 2.1??
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Sissy3(f): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2009
is the bf Albert Einstein yea, its all about choice but shouldnt he have noticed that the gf wasnt the female version of Einstein all this while

what a flimsy,lazy and ridiculous excuse.

i wonder how he told her about it "oh baby, am really sorry we cant continue with this r/ship because you arent a genius like me"?

not everyone is book-smart you know.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Jairzinho(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2009
Why should she get a 3rd class? Where was she when most of her classmates were falling btw 2.1 & 2.2 ?  tongue

The sharp boy no wan liability. . . . . .naija is tough as it is already  cheesy
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by achoudeh(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2009
He knew that now she had finished schooling the next topic will be marriage, that is the real truth
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Sissy3(f): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2009
^^^Jairzinho

i guess you have never seen the so called first degree holders who are still the dumbest in the bunch?

dude has something up his dirty sleeves jare. i mean, if you are going dump the person for having third degree you should have "wisely" noticed after the many yrs in the r/ship that the person is just as dumb as you and left a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by oYaTo(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2009
Jairzinho:

The sharp boy no wan liability. . . . . .niaja is tough as it is already cheesy
grin
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2009
But na the feller bang first class out of her or may be the lady was lying about her performance.Although school system and teachers' behavior deny folks of their actual grades. However, everyone has the right to bail out even while married. Nothing pass happiness oh!
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Jairzinho(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2009
~Sissy~:

^^^Jairzinho
i guess you have never seen the so called first degree holders who are still the dumbest in the bunch?
Well,for those of us that have searched for work in Naija,we know a 3rd class is a liability,unless you have connections. Most times employers shortlist 2.2(at times 2.1) & above ,just for aptitude test cos of the sheer number of applications,so yes a 1.1 doesn't mean u're sharp. . . but that unfortunately is the way things are right now.

~Sissy~:

dude has nothing up his dirty sleeves jare. i mean, if you are going dump the person for having third degree you should have "wisely" noticed after the many yrs in the r/ship that the person is just as dumb as you and left a long time ago
Its also possible she had been hiding/lying about her grades. . . hoping to 'settle' at the last moment. . . .she won't give the OP the full gist Im sure. . . . the guy can't be that heartless. . . .
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by bandely(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

@ POST

THE GIRL SHOULD STOP WHINNING LIKE A SPOILT LITTLE BIATCH AND MOVE ON angry angry angry angry
Shrimp 2 pimples, you don come again! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by mamachi(f): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2009
angry The gai in question must be an "IDIOT" is not man enough 2 tell her to her face dat he's tired of the r/ship coz he knows dat now she's true with school the next thing is marriage. In fact is an "[size=8pt]UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENT[/size]"
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by otokx(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2009
The guy don tire for the girl and he found a good excuse to get rid of her.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by likenzo(f): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2009
this is one of the craziest thing i ever heard but never seen. and i pray not too, cos it very bad sha,then we need to work very hard on our studies[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by waterworks(f): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
@ poster it makes sense jare!!!
dont you all know times are hard? the man they think of tommorrow!!! in this wahala season with credit crunch and all he doesnt want to be supporting the family alone, who will give her job with 3rd class lets be realistic, what quality of job? naij wey job nor dey 2;1 dey fight for interview 2;2 dey shook head inside 3rd class nko? lol
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by vanitty: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
You will be surprised, a lot of people and I mean a lot get good paying jobs with 3rd class.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by na2day2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
~Sissy~:

^^^Jairzinho

dude has something up his dirty sleeves jare. i mean, if you are going dump the person for having third degree you should have "wisely" noticed after the many yrs in the r/ship that the person is just as dumb as you and left a long time ago

the guy probably did but didn't want to break her heart b4 graduation less she comes out with a pass, just saying grin grin
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by amicable09(f): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
This is really a very flimsy excuse,is he a first class graduate angry
na2day?:

the guy probably did but didn't want to break her heart b4 graduation less she comes out with a pass, just saying grin grin
are u trying to defend dis guy or wat,huh
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by na2day2(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
amicable09:

This is really a very flimsy excuse,is he a first class graduate angryare u trying to defend dis guy or wat,huh

on everything, u have a problem with that?
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by centnaira: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
I think d guy is done wit d relationship, if u really love ur girl 3rd class is not d end of life. pastor chris, wole soyinka n a host of others made 3rd class too, where are they today. pls baby take heart, if u need a friend i shall b there. chess
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by na2day2(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
centnaira:

I think d guy is done wit d relationship, if u really love your girl 3rd class is not d end of life. pastor chris, wole soyinka n a host of others made 3rd class too, where are they today. pls baby take heart, if u need a friend i shall b there. chess

the ppl u are calling got a 3rd class when waec result can get u a great job. ppl with 2:1 now are fighting to get something decent; u ppl should free the guy abeg
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by amicable09(f): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
na2day?:

on everything, u have a problem with that?
non at all.
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by na2day2(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2009
amicable09:

non at all.

good
Re: Dumped Because She Had A 3rd Class by Makavelis(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
olodo ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? / Insecurity: Jigawa, Rivers, Bayelsa Evacuate Students From ABU / Waec Releases Nov-dec Gce Results With 20.04 Per Cent Pass Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.