Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate (1690 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 3 Most Important Things, Women Seek From Men(research) / Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by eebro(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2009
what xteristics do you want from a man[/b]
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by babypheb: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2009
The character i seek the most in a man,is that he should be God fearing,cause he man that is God fearing would love,respect,cherish and trust his woman.In ernest,what am implying,is that when he Truely love God ,all other things would fall into place.
And from the physical point of view,he should not be too flamboyant,take me as i am and not trying to change a grown-up,and finally,we should have respect and rust for each other.
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by Gabry(f): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2009
As long as he is funny, clean, responsible and have good common sense value
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by eebro(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2009
@babypheb. ummmmmmmmh, i really llke ur comment
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by Godmother(f): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2009
Godfearing
Loving
Driven
Romantic
Fun-loving
, etc
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2009
1.God fearing
2. Ambition and potential
3. Clean and neat
4. Understanding
5. Nice person.
6. Fun loving, vibrant personality

As for looks, I dont mind as long as they are taller than me. I dont ask for much really grin
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by KennyG6(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2009
what's it with Godmother and ebony listing Godfearing as a quality they seek in men, for starters what exactly do u mean by "Godfearing"?
'Cos how many women are actually God fearing in the real context of things?
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by smooooooth: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

1.God fearing
3. Clean and neat
4. Understanding
5. Nice person.

As for looks, I dont mind as long as they are taller than me. I dont ask for much really grin

yeah right, u didnt ask for too much.
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

what's it with Godmother and ebony listing Godfearing as a quality they seek in men, for starters what exactly do u mean by "Godfearing"?
'Cos how many women are actually God fearing in the real context of things? 

Believe that there is a God. smiley

smooooooth:

yeah right, u didnt ask for too much.
Not much at all hun smiley
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by spikedcylinder: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2009
A six pack.
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by KennyG6(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

A six pack.
Six pack of Lager or what?
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by spikedcylinder: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2009
Abs.
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by whitelexi(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

1.God fearing
3. Clean and neat
4. Understanding
5. Nice person.

[b]R[/b]olling [b]O[/b]n [b]F[/b]loor [b]L[/b]aughing [b]M[/b]y [b]A[/b]ss [b]O[/b]ff [b]I[/b]n [b]C[/b]hinese
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by KennyG6(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Believe that there is a God. smiley

That shouldn't be a problem, almost all men believe in the existence of God, but whether that belief has any impact/influence on their lives is another story entirely,
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by SisiKill1: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2009
A twinkle in his eyes.
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

That shouldn't be a problem, almost all men believe in the existence of God, but whether that belief has any impact/influence on their lives is another story entirely,
It has to have some sort of impact in their lives.

whitelexi:

[b]R[/b]olling [b]O[/b]n [b]F[/b]loor [b]L[/b]aughing [b]M[/b]y [b]A[/b]ss [b]O[/b]ff [b]I[/b]n [b]C[/b]hinese

Not much right?  grin
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by KennyG6(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It has to have some sort of impact in their lives.

Thnx for clearing that up, grin grin grin grin

and yes not asking for much there,
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

Thnx for clearing that up, grin grin grin grin

and yes not asking for much there,
Thanks babes smiley
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by No2Atheism(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2009
@spiky

do u mean automatic braking system or wat . . . cus there are different ABS so please be specific cus i might just have wat u are looking for . . . or it might be Whitelexi instead . . . that has it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by mrperfect(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2009
Interesting thread for men
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by spikedcylinder: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

A twinkle in his eyes.

Add that to my own list too.
You sure you don't want my abs on your list too? We might as well have fun with this. cheesy
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by spikedcylinder: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2009
No2Atheism:

@spiky

do u mean automatic braking system or wat . . . cus there are different ABS so please be specific cus i might just have wat u are looking for . . . or it might be Whitelexi instead . . . that has it. grin grin grin grin

You get Automatic Braking System that is also a six pack?
You must be rich, my friend. cheesy
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by whitelexi(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2009
No2Atheism:

@spiky

Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by KennyG6(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2009
six pack or abs come and go especially as age and nature takes its toll,

Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by No2Atheism(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
Lexi my friend . . . grin grin grin . . . am just looking for your trouble . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by No2Atheism(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You get Automatic Braking System that is also a six pack?
You must be rich, my friend. cheesy

Yea am as rich as a church rat . . . grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by eebro(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
nice comments and fun having time.

trustworthy
consistency
understanding
easy going
considerate

needs to be considered as well.
luv all your comments.
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by FGO1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
God fearing, faithfuness, trustworthly, summisive, respectful, caring, open hrt and free mind. Above all , my last is wen a garl has flat tommy. i wish i have a garl, i wud i knw morn than dis.
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by EmpressC(f): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
Genuinely nice
Has goals in life that he strives for
Makes me laugh
Can carry on an intelligent conversation
Loves me just as I am today
Skilled in the art of lovemaking but doesnt advertise that fact to one and all wink
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by DeepSoul(f): 2:19am On Nov 14, 2009
* Must be taller than me (above 6ft)*

*Sense of humour (cant start explainin all my jokes na)*

* Christian (preferably pentecostal, and definitely not olumba or sele)

*Should have a good education*

* MUST be a gr8 kisser ( I love 2 kiss)

* Should be a able to stimulate me intellectually and sexually*

*Possession of a good business sense would be an added advantage* (where else will we get d money to buy that house in Bannana Island?) grin
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by KennyG6(m): 2:24am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

* Must be taller than me (above 6ft)*

* Christian (preferably pentecostal, and definitely not olumba or sele)

*Should have a good education*

* MUST be a gr8 kisser ( I love 2 kiss)

* Should be a able to stimulate me intellectually and sexually*

*Possession of a good business sense would be an added advantage* (where else will we get d money to buy that house in Bannana Island?) grin

on scale of 1 to 10 on the kiss-o-meter, wats ur choice? grin
Re: Ladies Section: What Are The Qualities You Seek From Mate by nene1: 2:44am On Nov 14, 2009
TRUST & LOYALTY. He cannot have eyes for anyone else but me. Yes, I know I'm a jealous girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. / Memorising Ur Lover's Number. / A Virgin's Agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.