Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) - Sports (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) (39543 Views)

Poll: And the sole ticket goes to?

Nigeria: 70% (39 votes)
Tunisia: 29% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Five Things From The Match / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by MustardInc: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
What

A

[b]Weak[/b]END!
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by MustardInc: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
Shame on NTA, AIT, Channels, SilverbIrd, et al

see EGYPT AFTER-PARTY men

http://iraqgoals.net/ch4.html
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Allta(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
Allta:

Final Whistle!!!!
Egypt 2 - Algeria 0
Let's go there ,  (all change at Sudan, please)
Who says African Football is not exciting? In fact, it's breathtaking, only Argentina managed to put in such a heart-pulsating performance as most teams in Africa did today.
I've eaten my words! I'm now backing Egypt to beat Algeria in 4 days for Sudan.
Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, SouthAfrica, IvoryCoast, and  {maybe} Egypt to Flag African Flags in WC2010; Photocopy ko easy, but Gongo Aso Y2K10 man!
Couldn't have imagined a worldcup on African soil without any of the listed African countries really, it would have been a shame, a very looooooooooooooooooooooong thing!
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by vwvw(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
WHAT

A

[b]WICKED[/b]NED
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Allta(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
MustardInc:

Shame on NTA, AIT, Channels, SilverbIrd, et al

see EGYPT AFTER-PARTY men

http://iraqgoals.net/ch4.html

After-Party ke? First, they have to beat Algeria AGAIN in Sudan on Wednesday o, if not, it's game over! They really deserved the life-line, now what a life-line that is, surely, betteroff than the one you get on "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE"
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by alanbolo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
Thank U all 4 ur positiveness on d super eagles qualifications.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by vwvw(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
men egypt go whip algeria silly for the return leg
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by oluagness(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
Narow excape, Ope ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by sessyadeg(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2009
Up Nija, we shall win the W/C in SA
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by honeric01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
vwvw:

men egypt go whip algeria silly for the return leg

return leg for where? which return leg u dey talk?
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Allta(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
honeric01:

return leg for where? which return leg u dey talk?
He meant Play-off
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by ProAnti: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2009
SA 2010 will surely be interesting.

All the best soccer-playing African countries would be present. This would be Africa's best representation ever.

If the Golden eaglets win tomorrow and African teams keep up this kind of fighting spirit, I can confidently predict quarter-final places for at least two African countries.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by switch47(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
 History   switch47      

Search Criteria
Filter History Please select Unsettled BetsSettled BetsDepositsWithdrawalsTransfers to SportsTransfers from SportsAccount Adjustments           Total Sports Balance: 4388 USD

Please note that all searches are limited to six month periods. Submit

Transactions (USD)    
Date/Time Bet Details (Click selection for full details) Stake[b] Return[/b]
14/11/2009 10:20:52           Nigeria  @ 1.44            $100         Single 100        145
14/11/2009 10:20:52       Mozambique  @ 6.00,        $400         Single 400       2400
                                                                                                      Total   500        2545

GOD BLESS MOZAMBIQUE!!         $ 2545 grin grin grin
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by vwvw(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
November 14th and 15th, nigeria's weekend of the miraculous
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by jude33084(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
All nairalanders I believe you owe the super eagles an APOLOGY cool
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Princek12(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
Thank God. This is the first World Cup that will include all of Africa's strongest teams. Obafemi Martins is a winner. Taye Taiwo should not go to the World Cup, for he is a loser who thinks of amala and ewedu soup in the 85th minute of every game. I think some players in this current U-17 squad should be invited to camp to fight for a shirt on the Senior team, especially Okoro. Even though he occassionally makes bad decisions, Okoro, in my own opinion, is a rugged, paceful, all utility player who will definitely compliment Osaze. Additionally, Sani Emmanuel is also another player who utilizes the little opportunity he has to score. Those guys have winning attitudes, a necessary character for a good showing at World Cup level. All these reasons are why we need a new coach who will select the best and MOST FIT players to represent Nigeria, regardless of the leagues in which they play--local or international. FITNESS is a MUST.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by jude33084(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
vwvw I hope you r not one of his disciples wink
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by ProAnti: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
jude33084:

All nairalanders I believe you owe the super eagles an APOLOGY cool

NFF, Shuaibu Amodu and the national footbal team owes every football loving Nigerian an apology.
Do you have an idea of how many Nigerians they've caused pains in the last 4 years?
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by hatbreaker: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
Nigerians love to pray ooo, instead of working when they should,they leave their qualification to permutations,when they know whats right and not so rigHT!!
THE GREATEST STUPIDITY IS FOR ANYONE  TO BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE AMODU QUALIFIED NIGERIA HE IS CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE TEAM.DID YOU SEE THEIR LACK LUSTRE PERFORMANCE WITH THE WAY THE PLAYERS WERE CARRYING THEMSELVES LIKE PREGNANT WOMEN, JITTERY AT EVERY ATTACKING MOVE BY THE KENYAN'S, WAS AMODU THE BEST CHOICE AT THE INTERVIEW THAT GOT HIM TO OFFICE??, WE QUALIFIED BY WHISKERS AND SOME IDIOTS DARE TO SAY AMODU TRIED, WHAT MANNER OF MEDIOCRITY?IF IT WERE IN THE DAYS OF EMPEROR CEASAR ILL HAVE HAD ALL OF THEM CLAMORING FOR AMODU'S RETENTION BEHEADED AND BE-DICKED!!  shocked shocked!ANY PLAYER NOT 100% FIT HAS NO BUSINESS AT THE WORLDCUP, [/b]ITS ABOUT TIME THEY REFER TO THEM AS [b]GREEN EAGLES SO THAT THEIR IMAGINARY SUPER STARDOM WILL CEASE, A TIME SHOULD COME IN THIS COUNTRY WHEN WE AS A PEOPLE SHOULD REJECT MEDIOCRITY OUTRIGHTLY, IM GLAD THEY QUALIFIED ANYWAY.THOUSAND THANKS TO MOZAMBIQUE.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Vickivicki(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2009
LET'S THANK THE ALMIGHTY FOR THIS GRACE, , THEN AS A MATTER OF URGENCY BEGIN PREPARATIONS AS IF THE WORLD CUP COMES NEXT WEEK.

1. ARRANGE COMPETITIVE AND WORTHWHILE FRIENDLIES

2. ENSURE THAT HEALTHIER COMPETITION IS CREATED AMONG THE PLAYERS TO FIGHT FOR THEIR PLACES 'COS NATIONAL PRESTIGE E NO EAZY.

PEOPLE THE FLOOR IS OPEN!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by franktolk(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
view Shuaibu Amodu's comments after the match in kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBNPB4ZCw3Q
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Sammy107d(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
franktolk:

view Shuaibu Amodu's comments after the match in kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBNPB4ZCw3Q

I HATE that stadium!

And what's with the kids at the end??

See how 'fresh' the naija boys looked at the airport here

[flash=400,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/jIzTXFEgvnQ&feature=channel[/flash]
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
Qualifying for the mundial is one thing and effective representation is another. I wish Nigeria luck but don't forsee that team getting out of the group stage.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by babyme(f): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
everyone if tunisia drew then we wouldnt have qualified becos even tho we have same points but a higher goal difference. . . becos the new rule is that fifa counts only the goal difference of the two teams during the match with eachother, and it was 1-1 at thier home and 2-2 at our home so they have a higher GD due to away previledges, so that higher goal points shit aint true!!if the drew that match and we won ours we wont have qualified
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by Sauron1: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
babyme:

everyone if tunisia drew then we wouldnt have qualified becos even tho we have same points but a higher goal difference. . . becos the new rule is that fifa counts only the goal difference of the two teams during the match with eachother, and it was 1-1 at thier home and 2-2 at our home so they have a higher GD due to away previledges, so that higher goal points shit aint true!!if the drew that match and we won ours we wont have qualified

We woulda still qualified had they drawn their match.
CAF/FIFA have cancelled the use of the HEAD TO HEAD schitzo so only the GD counts.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by infohenry(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
fynewaka:

Qualifying for the mundial is one thing and effective representation is another. I wish Nigeria luck but don't forsee that team getting out of the group stage.
Prophet of doom,you will be disappointed again just the same way skeptic like you are leaking their wounds now. Come 2010 you will regret making this post.BAD BELLE
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by chamotex(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
babyme:

Head to head does not count anymore.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by stede(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2009
we too much. wishing eagles success in souti
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2009
switch47:

History   switch47      

Search Criteria
Filter History Please select Unsettled BetsSettled BetsDepositsWithdrawalsTransfers to SportsTransfers from SportsAccount Adjustments           Total Sports Balance: 4388 USD

Please note that all searches are limited to six month periods. Submit

Transactions (USD)    
Date/Time Bet Details (Click selection for full details) Stake[b] Return[/b]
14/11/2009 10:20:52           Nigeria  @ 1.44            $100         Single 100        145
14/11/2009 10:20:52       Mozambique  @ 6.00,        $400         Single 400       2400
                                                                                                      Total   500        2545

GOD BLESS MOZAMBIQUE!!         $ 2545 grin grin grin

YOU ARE ONE PROUD NIGERIAN. I LIKE HOW YOU Picked MOZAMBIQUE TO WIN!!!! $500 becomes $2500 not bad no bad at all.
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by stede(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2009
they deserve it. i am happy to see green white green jersey in southi
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by wino: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2009
Its a Goaloooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am in celebration mood. I am giving out brand new laptops for just N100,000 (HP Compaq 320gb, 3gb, webcam, bluetooth, card reader, one year warranty) just for N100,000 & HP Compaq Mini 160gb, 1gb, webcam, bluetooth, for N60,000 to celebrate with eagles

Cheers NIGERIA
Re: WCQ: Kenya vs Nigeria - (2-3) by wino: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2009
pLENT SHYOOO IN MY HOUSE. YOU ARE INVITED

The clebration continues on Monday in my shop @ computer village Ikeja
Call: 01-8742245, 08034936178

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) / Nigeria Finishes Second Position At All African Games / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.