Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers (13103 Views)

Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) / INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by nonsobaba: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

wait until APC bring their madness to Anambra na there your eye go clear. Kill APC before it kills us all.. PDP is the better of the two evils
APC has a beef with PDP, not with APGA. The retribution for the insults that Jonathan's wife and Fayose heaped on Buhari is what is at play. Believe me, if APC wants Rivers or Anambra tomorrow, they will get it. But there are certain states that these people want due to ego clash/personal enmity between major actors in those states and powers that be at the corridors of the presidency. They took Ondo for strategic reasons as they lay siege on their number one target. Neither APGA nor Obiano is in conflict with Aso Rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 3:05am On Dec 12, 2016
nonsobaba:
APC has a beef with PDP, not with APGA. The retribution for the insults that Jonathan's wife and Fayose heaped on Buhari is what is at play. Believe me, if APC wants Rivers or Anambra tomorrow, they will get it. But there are certain states that these people want due to ego clash/personal enmity between major actors in those states and powers that be at the corridors of the presidency. They took Ondo for strategic reasons as they lay siege on their number one target. Neither APGA nor Obiano is in conflict with Aso Rock.

Real talk.

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by ZoneBslayer(m): 4:52am On Dec 12, 2016
nonsobaba:
I stopped reading this infantile post when it said " if APC wants rivers or ANAMBRA tomorrow, they will get it"....anambra?? what a delusional joke!

4 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2016
nonsobaba:
you are really underestimating the evil called APC. 2019 elections has already begun and APC wants to conquer everywhere before 2019, it's people like you that will cry foul when APC evil antics get to them. For your information, this is what an APC governor said prior to the rivers election and I quote:
Before now, some people were looking down on APC, but now people with ambitions for 2019 are withdrawing from the PDP and coming to the APC. We are going to Rivers and we will win the elections there. After there, we are moving to Anambra and that one is a done deal,” the governor stated
http://tribuneonlineng.com/lalong-fayose-dont-want-apc/

Stay there and be hoping there is no conflict between apga and apc. PDP, APC are evil but PDP is the lesser evil.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

you are really underestimating the evil called APC. 2019 elections has already begun and APC wants to conquer everywhere before 2019, it's people like you that will cry foul when APC evil antics get to them. For your information, this is what an APC governor said prior to the rivers election and I quote:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/lalong-fayose-dont-want-apc/

Stay there and be hoping there is no conflict between apga and apc. PDP, APC are evil but PDP is the lesser evil.

I told you, stop raising the hopes of IPOB Yoots.. grin grin

APC already with, a Senator, 3 Federal House of Rep, 7 house of Assembly seats...

Waiting For Ikwere and Emuoha LGAs, to complete off the target...

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by FreeGlobe(f): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I told you, stop raising the hopes of IPOB Yoots.. grin grin

APC already with, a Senator, 3 Federal House of Rep, 7 house of Assembly seats...

Waiting For Ikwere and Emuoha LGAs, to complete off the target...
hehehe ms ngene keep dreaming.. Let inec announce the results.. why are they delaying?

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bashydemy(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2016
bayelsaowei:
now you're asking for visual evidence..

make I no just answer you today..

LOL if you were to present your case in court how will you back your claim up?
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bayelsaowei(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL if you were to present your case in court how will you back your claim up?
have you asked your useless apc for video evidence of all allegations and lies they've told against their political enemies??...just get out of my sight joor...hypocrite...
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by bashydemy(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
bayelsaowei:
have you asked your useless apc for video evidence of all allegations and lies they've told against their political enemies??...just get out of my sight joor...hypocrite...

LOL do i look like tribunal to you? If APC take any case to court without clear evidence then they are in for it..
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Jesusloveyou: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2016
eltalentino:

Please be my friend... You are simply intelligent? What else has been the grouse and agitation of Nigerians? Give us a better economy, security, independent public institutions and you are loved
have you ever experienced a better economy, security and independent public institutions like we do now.
It is better off than before, very soon we will get there.

1 Like

Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by Obipat(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ikwere LG A

APC 45, 500

PDD 1450
I like what is happening in rivers. They should pay wike in his own coin. I don't like that tout but Buhari is brainless
Re: Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers by eltalentino(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
have you ever experienced a better economy, security and independent public institutions like we do now.
It is better off than before, very soon we will get there.
ARE YOU FOR REAL? Please are you really serious with the questions you asked above. damn it is finished.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Buhari To Sign Electoral Bill In A Matter Of Hours / Guardian Editorial: The Ban On Okada In Lagos State / APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.