Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) (3975 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by LorDBolton(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
CorGier:
The naīve me would want to go for Girl A, but nah, I find Girl B to be more desirable.

Girl A has been cohabiting with some guy for six years. Obviously they've got history, shared lots of good and bad times, bonded emotionally, hurt each other deeply and so on. Dating a girl like this would mess with my psyche, I would always be the "new" guy. I dunno, she just seems like damaged goods to me.

On the other hand, with Girl B, I know my place. To her, I'm just another guy, no different from the 13 dicks she's rode. She's to me too what she was to the others, pump and dump.

Ignorance is bliss, indeed.

So you ain't willing to commit to any woman with a lot of emotional baggage??
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by xenten: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
LorDBolton:

@ the bolded, interesting observation.

Let's say the girl A in question exists in real life, you're very correct.

In fact let's assume she exist in real life, she actually had 3 abortions thanks to the guy.

I have seen girls like that in my school says. Some has committed at least 5 abortions
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by LorDBolton(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
xenten:

I have seen girls like that in my school says. Some has committed at least 5 abortions

It's pitiful, funny thing is when these girls are narrating their ordeal you can see the look of bewilderment on their faces.

They wonder which 'jazz' the guy use wey turn dem to mumu / lab rat for experiment.

Wetin some boys don use girls eyes see ehn... funny thing is many guys don't know their woman's history
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by photoshoot(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Am sorry, none. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by padi94(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
So your online, i knew u wud get tired eventually
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by raziboi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
AM CHOOSING A

IT'S RAZI AGAIN __________________
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by kazyhm(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2016
in life, there is always an option but in this scenario, you have two wrong choices

A is a divorcee
this type seldom talk about their past, they can move on with whatever shiit

anyways, people do remarry but personally, I will choose ultimate search

B is an educated ashana; helping the society.
these are the type with the cliché

"men are the same"
don't blame them brother! they are specimen

some brother's choice anyway

beautiful and loyal gals full everywhere, why must you limit yourself to what will reduce you to managing what you have when the best is still out there waiting for you ?

though the best is not in existence neither the worst is.
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by extwoo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Mvp of all cassanova's

Na wa 4 you o.

That's how we roll
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by extwoo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingRex1:
angry must you cheat?
It's inevitable cool
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by LorDBolton(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
kazyhm:
in life, there is always an option but in this scenario, you have two wrong choices

A is a divorcee
this type seldom talk about their past, they can move on with whatever shiit

anyways, people do remarry but personally, I will choose ultimate search

B is an educated ashana; helping the society.
these are the type with the cliché

"men are the same"
don't blame them brother! they are specimen

some brother's choice anyway

beautiful and loyal gals full everywhere, why must you limit yourself to what will reduce you to managing what you have when the best is still out there waiting for you ?

though the best is not in existence neither the worst is.

Hmmm...deep
Re: Who Would You Pick? (GUYS ONLY) by LorDBolton(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
raziboi:
AM CHOOSING A

IT'S RAZI AGAIN

Why girl A?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? / Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies / How True Is This About Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.