Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? (3953 Views)

21 Body Language Signs That Mean He’s Into You / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Homefinders(f): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm talking about a guy whom I have talked to only a couple of times. He looks at me, and when we make eye contact, he smiles. Does this mean he wants me to approach again? He's kind of shy, by the way.
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by onyeezeigbo: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
ooh

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by EniHolar(f): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
If that's your pix on your profile, you should be more reasonable than this.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Homefinders:
I'm talking about a guy whom I have talked to only a couple of times. He looks at me, and when we make eye contact, he smiles. Does this mean he wants me to approach again? He's kind of shy, by the way.
So any guy that smiles back at you is interested?.
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Masonic(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Homefinders:

Don't listen to benita, dude likes you. Approach him. grin
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
"Tiny smile". My dear if he frowns, you'll complain, now he's smiling, you're reading meanings to it. Maybe he likes smiling, I like smiling too.

4 Likes

Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

If any dude that smiles at her is interested but shy to approach then she'll do lot of approaching and end up getting bleeped and dumped. grin
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Dani4tech(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
People like me that frowns whenever they see their crush... nko? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Smile back and keep your cool, if a guy can't man up and ask you out; he won't fight for your love when holes come to snatch him

Don't mind those commenting, you are way better than em all
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Masonic(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:
If any dude that smiles at her is interested but shy to approach then she'll do lot of approaching and end up getting bleeped and dumped. grin

Lol, babe give the girl a break, she obviously likes the guy and there are probably other reasons (aside the smiles) why she thinks the guy is into her. She should just meet him half way and have him complete it since he's shy and all.
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Like this?

Dani4tech:
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Lol, babe give the girl a break, she obviously likes the guy and there are probably other reasons (aside the smiles) why she thinks the guy is into her. She should just meet him half way and have him complete it since he's shy and all.
He should man up and approach if truly he's as interested as she's. Beside, a tiny smile doesn't mean anything. grin
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Homefinders:
that smile means alot of things....but over all thoughts....he wants to shread your fanny to bits
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Masonic(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:
He should man up and approach if truly he's as interested as she's. Beside, a tiny smile doesn't mean anything. grin

Guys don't steal glances and smile just for nothing.
Trust me, I know. wink
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:

Yo hun.. I almost didn't recognize you, and that was because I couldn't find that treasure on your d.p cheesy
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Homefinders(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
hmm i dont have time to Campaign i know sooner or later he will let me know how he feels abt me
Masonic:

Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Trust me, I know. wink
Hmm!, she should approach him at her peril. But again what will she say?, "excuse me, i noticed you smile at me so i just needed to know if you're interested cos have been crushing on you?"...guys see such girls as cheap. grin
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Yo hun.. I almost didn't recognize you, and that was because I couldn't find that treasure on your d.p cheesy
Lol, Breadandbeans. I had to change it.grin
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, Breadandbeans. I had to change it.grin
Lol ok.. how have you been? smiley
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Don't be in a rush Lady.... smiley

Truthfully, the "smile" may mean he is actually into you or he's just a dude that enjoys your company (nothing more) or he's just being "Mr Nice Guy".

Look Miss, there was this lady who mistook my kindness and smiles towards her whenever I am around for "signs of Happily ever after Love"...

She made the bold approach later and sadly, I wasn't into her as she thought. She felt kinda bad...... But respected the fact that I never took advantage.

So Miss.... It's all a risk. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't... If that guy is into you, then he will own up if you draw closer but before you do that, you gotta be patient and take further note of his body language and patterns of behavior when around you.

So... Don't rush it. Just wisely observe and decide if acting further is necessary.

Besides can you handle rejection or being politely turned down well?

I know you like this guy and to you, he is the one you wannna be with kinda.... But....

......Not every smile from a guy means he wanna be your man.... Trust me, okay you don't know me.... But I know what I say is true.... smiley

In all, it's all risky.... Some meet their soulmates that way... Some meet doomsday (a guy who will fake love too just to take advantage and hit your V-spot) that way.... Some just get turned down....

So don't rush.... Observe a bit more... Then Act.

Homefinders:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Masonic(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:
Hmm!, she should approach him at her peril. But again what will she say?, "excuse me, i noticed you smile at me so i just needed to know if you're interested cos have been crushing on you?"...guys see such girls as cheap. grin

You've always advocated against girls who make the first move so I'm not surprised. Its not always as bad as you imagine. Lemmie give you a tip, my bro is getting married to a pretty endowed doctor and guess what? Right! She did the approaching! My bro had long told me how much he likes her but can't come around to approaching her cos he feels she must be hooked Going by the fact that shes very pretty and quite successful, being a doctor n all.

Now they getting married cos she made the move one Sunday, after church. cool
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Homefinders(f): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Trust me, I know. wink
what if he just like my dress or he just want to get close to me
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Masonic(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Homefinders:
what if he just like my dress or he just want to get close to me

Perhaps he just wants to bone you, who knows? grin
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dani4tech:
We share one thing in common,baba.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Originalsly: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
EniHolar:
If that's your pix on your profile, you should be more reasonable than this.
She is reasonable...... she has to be the younger one in the pix!
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by EniHolar(f): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Originalsly:
She is reasonable...... she has to be the younger one in the pix!

Nope... She just updated that.
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by Homefinders(f): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
EniHolar:

Nope... She just updated that.
are u tracking me
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by ELShehzad: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Benita27:
#WORD and shy guys are crazy fvckas... Shy 2 approach buh if U mistakenly hit de bed with 'em, U're a gonner
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by EniHolar(f): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Homefinders:
are u tracking me

Who get ur time?
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by ELShehzad: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dani4tech:
we plenty 4 de matter
Re: If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? by ELShehzad: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dani4tech:
we plenty 4 de matter..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life / 28 Years Old Not Spoiled Girl Looking For A BF! / The 3 P’s Every Man Should Possess In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.